1290 users online (242 members and 1048 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340

    jaycee dugard thank you

    Hi. i am new to the forum. would like my first post to be about this remarkable case.......this strong young woman, and the ineptitude of everyone from the FBI to the parole officer to the local police department.
    If the FBI hadnt bungled the case from day one, focusing on her step dad (her only dad for that matter0 and to a lesser extent her bio-dad, rather then looking for the car and the suspects the step dad described, she probably would have have been found in days, due to the sex offender registry he was in, and the make of his car.

    It's laughable that the judge at the bail hearing applauded the parole officer for "outsmarting" garrido............uh garrido fooled this guy for almost 20 years? this judge needs his head examined!

    But when it comes down to it, this case is about Jaycee and her girls. From what i understand so far, they and there REAL family are doing well so far. I hope they continue to heal and that Jaycee is able to testify against these monsters when the time comes!
    thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    420
    I hope that she doesn't have to testify, that they just plead guilty in the end. Jaycee has to be a remarkable person. I hope she can come to grips with the error of "their" ways, the Garridos, I mean. I am sure that it is emotionally draining and certainly sad that the people who basically raised you were, in reality, monsters, but nonetheless, she will grieve for them. After all, they spared her life and gave her these two beautiful children, which would not have happened had these atrocities not been committed...sometimes, even an event as awful as this has beautiful consequences. Things happen for a reason, and there is a plan for Jaycee and her children. Bless you all, Jaycee and Starlit and Angel....and of course, every other family member. May you all forgive yourselves and these perpertrators and thrive peacefully in one another's love.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Anothermom View Post
    I hope that she doesn't have to testify, that they just plead guilty in the end. Jaycee has to be a remarkable person. I hope she can come to grips with the error of "their" ways, the Garridos, I mean. I am sure that it is emotionally draining and certainly sad that the people who basically raised you were, in reality, monsters, but nonetheless, she will grieve for them. After all, they spared her life and gave her these two beautiful children, which would not have happened had these atrocities not been committed...sometimes, even an event as awful as this has beautiful consequences. Things happen for a reason, and there is a plan for Jaycee and her children. Bless you all, Jaycee and Starlit and Angel....and of course, every other family member. May you all forgive yourselves and these perpertrators and thrive peacefully in one another's love.
    sadly i think she will have to testify. the garridos are gonna use an insanity defense or batter womans (nancy) or they are just gonna blame each other......i cant see it not going to trial
    but you make very good points otherwise......

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    sadly i think she will have to testify. the garridos are gonna use an insanity defense or batter womans (nancy) or they are just gonna blame each other......i cant see it not going to trial
    but you make very good points otherwise......
    I do not think that Elizabeth Smart had to testify (cant remember)
    I too think it is best to let them just heal.
    they have enough on the SOB and his ***** to keep them locked up.

    I have said this many times JC is a hero.
    She does not have to prove it. She already did.
    I hope she never has to face the animals again.

    And if she does I hope she will be wearing stiletto heals
    I would love for her to penetrate his head with them.
    That should do it, a clunk in the head and he is gone.

    that SOB brings out the worst in me.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I do not think that Elizabeth Smart had to testify (cant remember)
    I too think it is best to let them just heal.
    they have enough on the SOB and his ***** to keep them locked up.

    I have said this many times JC is a hero.
    She does not have to prove it. She already did.
    I hope she never has to face the animals again.

    And if she does I hope she will be wearing stiletto heals
    I would love for her to penetrate his head with them.
    That should do it, a clunk in the head and he is gone.

    that SOB brings out the worst in me.
    elizabeths kidnappers pled guilty i think. otherwise she would have had to testify
    lets hope these pos' plead out too.......to life.
    and i think the heel would be better placed further south.
    and this is coming from a male too

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    elizabeths kidnappers pled guilty i think. otherwise she would have had to testify
    lets hope these pos' plead out too.......to life.
    and i think the heel would be better placed further south.
    and this is coming from a male too
    I was reminded by a post last night about PG being on parole. That person pointed out that he could remain inprisoned without a trial but NG would have to be tried. It seems like PG's original sentence was life, or 50 years. If it is life, why would they bother with a trial? It seems like wasted expense and trauma on Jaycee and the girls. They would still have to deal with NG's trial but at least Jaycee's part would be reduced.

    Any thoughts?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by mike- View Post
    I was reminded by a post last night about PG being on parole. That person pointed out that he could remain inprisoned without a trial but NG would have to be tried. It seems like PG's original sentence was life, or 50 years. If it is life, why would they bother with a trial? It seems like wasted expense and trauma on Jaycee and the girls. They would still have to deal with NG's trial but at least Jaycee's part would be reduced.

    Any thoughts?
    given that he only served 11 years of 50 im not holding out too much hope he'll get life just for the violation. and the judge had the gall to set him bail.........too high of couese, but you dont set bail at all for a guy that's being violated on his parole into a life setence

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    111
    Elizabeth Smart's abductors were deemed incompetent to stand trial so she obviously didn't have to testify. The Shawn Hornbeck kidnap-child rape case resulted in Michael Devlin pleading guilty to attacking the two boys in Missouri, Hornbeck and Ben Ownby, so the victims also didn't have to testify.

    I'm guessing both Garridos want to go to trial to put Dugard through just one more ordeal. Yes, they both continue to believe they did nothing wrong (as all child rapists do), but they're not stupid. They know they're going away for life. The evidence is too overwhelming. And yet they want a trial.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,159

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephens View Post
    Elizabeth Smart's abductors were deemed incompetent to stand trial so she obviously didn't have to testify. The Shawn Hornbeck kidnap-child rape case resulted in Michael Devlin pleading guilty to attacking the two boys in Missouri, Hornbeck and Ben Ownby, so the victims also didn't have to testify.

    I'm guessing both Garridos want to go to trial to put Dugard through just one more ordeal. Yes, they both continue to believe they did nothing wrong (as all child rapists do), but they're not stupid. They know they're going away for life. The evidence is too overwhelming. And yet they want a trial.
    Of course Garrido wants a trial, it'll be his own personal show about how the voices in his head helped him control his urges and find God.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephens View Post
    Elizabeth Smart's abductors were deemed incompetent to stand trial so she obviously didn't have to testify. The Shawn Hornbeck kidnap-child rape case resulted in Michael Devlin pleading guilty to attacking the two boys in Missouri, Hornbeck and Ben Ownby, so the victims also didn't have to testify.

    I'm guessing both Garridos want to go to trial to put Dugard through just one more ordeal. Yes, they both continue to believe they did nothing wrong (as all child rapists do), but they're not stupid. They know they're going away for life. The evidence is too overwhelming. And yet they want a trial.
    shocked devlin didnt go to trial........he coud have called o rielley as a character witness


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Of course Garrido wants a trial, it'll be his own personal show about how the voices in his head helped him control his urges and find God.
    im sure that golina neighbor woman is more then willing to testiy to that to.........

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    elizabeths kidnappers pled guilty i think. otherwise she would have had to testify
    lets hope these pos' plead out too.......to life.
    and i think the heel would be better placed further south.
    and this is coming from a male too
    Elizabeth did not have kids thank God.
    KC ended up with 2 children no matter what his deranged mind says - the kids are not a product of the immaculate conception. He is guilty. Regardless to how he sees it.
    The girls are as good a proof as you need for rape.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Quote Originally Posted by mike- View Post
    I was reminded by a post last night about PG being on parole. That person pointed out that he could remain inprisoned without a trial but NG would have to be tried. It seems like PG's original sentence was life, or 50 years. If it is life, why would they bother with a trial? It seems like wasted expense and trauma on Jaycee and the girls. They would still have to deal with NG's trial but at least Jaycee's part would be reduced.

    Any thoughts?
    YES if they thnk that NG was brain washed.
    They can put her in a mental healthe facility in the prison.
    do not forget that she selected a convict knowing fully well what he is about before she became brain washed.
    she is no innocent victem...but she may have been victemized.
    She can live at aour expense in a mental health facility, geting dental and mental health services that we pay for.
    she will not have to worry about room and board.
    The SOB too will be cared for too

    I just hope JC does not have to face them again.
    Iit may not help the deprograming for her to see him.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  14. #14
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    Hi. i am new to the forum. would like my first post to be about this remarkable case.......this strong young woman, and the ineptitude of everyone from the FBI to the parole officer to the local police department.
    If the FBI hadnt bungled the case from day one, focusing on her step dad (her only dad for that matter0 and to a lesser extent her bio-dad, rather then looking for the car and the suspects the step dad described, she probably would have have been found in days, due to the sex offender registry he was in, and the make of his car.

    It's laughable that the judge at the bail hearing applauded the parole officer for "outsmarting" garrido............uh garrido fooled this guy for almost 20 years? this judge needs his head examined!

    But when it comes down to it, this case is about Jaycee and her girls. From what i understand so far, they and there REAL family are doing well so far. I hope they continue to heal and that Jaycee is able to testify against these monsters when the time comes!
    thank you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephens View Post
    Elizabeth Smart's abductors were deemed incompetent to stand trial so she obviously didn't have to testify. The Shawn Hornbeck kidnap-child rape case resulted in Michael Devlin pleading guilty to attacking the two boys in Missouri, Hornbeck and Ben Ownby, so the victims also didn't have to testify.

    I'm guessing both Garridos want to go to trial to put Dugard through just one more ordeal. Yes, they both continue to believe they did nothing wrong (as all child rapists do), but they're not stupid. They know they're going away for life. The evidence is too overwhelming. And yet they want a trial.
    BBM
    that should disqualify them from going to trial - insane
    They did nothing wrong?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Jaycee Dugard Receives an Award :)
    By songline in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 03:39 PM
  2. McGregor Scott, Jaycee Lee Dugard's Attorney
    By MBK in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:11 PM
  3. E! Investigates: Kidnapping of Jaycee Dugard
    By BeenaBobba in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 12:58 PM
  4. The Jaycee Dugard Story tonight 8 pm CST
    By Sassygerl in forum Jaycee Lee Dugard
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 03:05 AM