GUILTY IL - 5 Gee/Constant family members murdered in Beeson, 21 Sept 2009

oceanblueeyes

Reaction score
http://www.herald-review.com/news/local/article_4355c77c-b787-5e26-a968-f7b9bed2de9f.html

BEASON - Multiple deaths occurred at a home in Beason, Logan County Sheriff Steve Nichols confirmed Monday night.

Nichols said a person at the Broadway Street scene was airlifted to a Peoria hospital, but a condition was not known.

Logan County Coroner Bob Thomas, the Logan County Sheriff's Office, Lincoln police, Illinois State Police and other emergency personnel remained at the scene Monday night. More details are expected from a news conference scheduled for today.

Authorities have not released the number of people dead at the scene.

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_14b710c8-a70b-11de-9beb-001cc4c03286.html
So sad - 2 adults, 3 children killed. Praying for the 3 year old only survivor.

I cant even keep up with all of these mass killings. They seem to be happening daily.

But I do wonder if this is all the children they had? Are they not mentioning another child that may have also lived in that home but wasnt murdered?

It just gives me the feeling this may be someone known to be close to this family.

Or of course it could be one of those home invaders we have read about that will kill everyone in sight to leave no witnesses behind but that is hard to believe that it would happen in such a tiny town of 200 where everyone knows everyone.

I hope the PC has some more news but I doubt they will if they havent arrested anyone yet.

I cant even keep up with all of these mass killings. They seem to be happening daily.

But I do wonder if this is all the children they had? Are they not mentioning another child that may have also lived in that home but wasnt murdered?

It just gives me the feeling this may be someone known to be close to this family.

Or of course it could be one of those home invaders we have read about that will kill everyone in sight to leave no witnesses behind but that is hard to believe that it would happen in such a tiny town of 200 where everyone knows everyone.

I hope the PC has some more news but I doubt they will if they havent arrested anyone yet.

BBM - The article states that all members of the family are accounted for.

Quote:
Police have released no details about a possible suspect in the case. He said everyone who lived in the home is accounted for.

Another one...these are some scary times in our country.

BBM - The article states that all members of the family are accounted for.

Quote:
Police have released no details about a possible suspect in the case. He said everyone who lived in the home is accounted for.

Thank you, I missed that somehow.

I still don't feel this was some home invasion with robbery as a motive though although I could be wrong.

Has the police had their PC yet?

tia

wow :( I read both articles listed here, but maybe I missed it?? Were they saying there was suspected robbery? I also feel this isn't a home invasion. :(

My heart goes out to the family...praying that the baby survives. Poor little angel :( Why is this happening day after day?

These two threads need to be merged. Same incident.

Town warned to lock its doors. Suspect on the loose described as "armed and extremely dangerous".

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/illinois-family-murdered-home-invasion/story?id=8640371

This is so eerily similar to the recent Georgia mass murder case.

PC Doering from Georgia too told his community to be on alert when the crimes first happened.

Whomever this is.............is most likely from that community and whether it is a personally targeted crime or done by an outsider, there is a desperate person on the loose who has nothing to lose, when they have already murdered 5 and left one seriously wounded.

I know the community must be very tense since they pretty much know everyone there. They have to be wondering who did this in their own community.

imo

The family was described as quiet and well-liked by townspeople and relatives.

"They were very quiet and very kind and never had a bad word to say about anybody," said Ruth Gee's mother, Francis Constant, who lives in nearby Lincoln.

Raymond Gee hustled for work in construction and as a handyman while his wife, a stay-at-home mom, helped out whenever she could, Constant said.

The couple faced their share of hardships, including having an 11-year-old daughter who suffered a brain injury so severe she has live at a special facility in Peoria. She said her son-in-law also had an adult daughter who did not live at the couple's home.

The couple's children attended church, and waited each morning at the town's post office for the school bus.
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/beason.multiple.deaths.2.1200229.html

I have an elderly relative who lives in this town by herself. Today, the locals talked about a possible drug-related issue. But, the town is mostly young families or retirees, so gossip is abundant.

I don't know what to do. My family member has very mean dogs and lives further away from the main drag (I think these people lived on the main street that cuts through town.) I wonder if I should encourage her to get the heck out of town for a few days???

This little town is in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by cornfields, about 3-4 miles from the main freeway.

I am scared to death...

Ok is it the economic recession helping to set off people into killing 4 and 5 people at once? This is getting crazier and crazier!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back