BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Nancy Grace Now -- Reports emerge babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin has just skipped town after a fight with Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings! This as her brother says it appeared she was not home the night Haleigh vanished from her own bed! All the latest tonight!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

lmaooooooooooooooo..........this is the funniest one yet. They sure have a strange way of fighting.

Nancy Grace Now -- Reports emerge babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin has just skipped town after a fight with Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings! This as her brother says it appeared she was not home the night Haleigh vanished from her own bed! All the latest tonight!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

Give me a flippin break...........this is a PRIME example of why I won't watch her show anymore........disgusting...........pure trash journalism.............absolutely NO respect for that woman!

some passionate fighting, eh? Yeah I love/fight that way too. Now my secret is out. The journalism, LE has been un-believable in this case.

lmaooooooooooooooo..........this is the funniest one yet. They sure have a strange way of fighting.

Tonsil hockey and grab *advertiser censored** is the way I treat all my enemies. Especially the one's that may have harmed my children, don't you?

~snip~

Action News spoke with Misty’s lawyer on Tuesday. Robert Fields tells us Misty is out of town and will be for the next few days.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...igh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx

I look forward to Patty G posting the show. This was interesting: Action News spoke with Misty’s lawyer on Tuesday. Robert Fields tells us Misty is out of town and will be for the next few days. He says Misty is sticking to her story that she was home the night Haleigh disappeared. He also says he believes the story Hank Jr. is telling deputies is not true. Fields says as soon as the Sheriff’s Office contacts him to do a formal interview with Misty, he will be glad to consider it.

I look forward to Patty G posting the show. This was interesting: Action News spoke with Misty’s lawyer on Tuesday. Robert Fields tells us Misty is out of town and will be for the next few days. He says Misty is sticking to her story that she was home the night Haleigh disappeared. He also says he believes the story Hank Jr. is telling deputies is not true. Fields says as soon as the Sheriff’s Office contacts him to do a formal interview with Misty, he will be glad to consider it.
I thought she stopped by the SO this past weekend?

This is hilarious!! And it is EXACTLY why I posted my theory (it's downstairs) that the whole kissy/lovey dovey video thing was leaked to have pics/video. I just knew in my gut that someone would say "he kicked her out" or "she left because of a fight" etc and they wanted to have the video to say - NOPE - didn't happen that way. They wanted to show that he walked her to the car, kissed her goodbye, etc.
I was waiting for this but wasn't sure it would be NG - however, doesn't surprise me!!
JMO

With words like this coming from LE they should be fighting......but as we all know, they are not.

“What she’s told us is a farce…and the idea that she was doing what she says she was doing and how she was doing it is just not believable…it’s totally unbelievable in fact,” said Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...igh-Cummings-case/LUzL96-XdkaN3mv-O_qs6A.cspx

ok.. Im confused... is Misty gone? or not?

Teh - LE has been saying basically the same thing for months iirc

<rolling eyes>

Let's just get over the DRAMA and CRAP and TELL WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE NIGHT HALEIGH WENT MISSING!

(These players are pissing me off!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back