2009.22.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
There WAS a fight with Ron & she has apperently skipped town.

Nancy talking with AH about MC leaving town after a big fight with RC. She apparently took off for the beach with a friend. Nancy asking reporter TJ Hart what the big argument was about. Could be over what her brother in jail said about her not being home the night Haleigh went missing.

Nancy asking AH about MC's cell phone activity from the time RC went to work that night, and if it could tell where she was. He's also saying there should be records of all calls, including between RC and HCjr.'s house.

LOL you guys they just talked about it on Nancy Grace.

Nancy asking AH why LE hasn't done GPS yet. He's trying to explain. RC was at work. As for MC, LE is still working on her pings.

(Still working on it after 7 months? :banghead: )

I wonder if that person who just called in was from Websleuths?

I wonder too!! :crazy: And no, it wasn't me!

I, too, wondered. I always wonder though - in the Haleigh/Caylee cases.

ETA - I love Marc Klaas. Valid points and good questions -
his questions
- anybody asked ron if he asked tommy to go
- if he say nothing, were the kids there?
- is tommy making a deal?
- we aren't talking about gps, we're talking about cell phone triangulation
- why is it we had to wait 7 months to find out about the 20 calls made and that tommy croslin was there?

Can someone explain why they can't start with that?Pings? I would think it could help in so many ways.

Nancy's talking again about MC's brother banging on the door, seeing no lights on, hearing no tv, etc coming from the mobile home.

Now she's talking with Marc Klaas about MC skipping town. Marc is more concerned about where the kids were if MC wasn't home when her brother was pounding on the door. He's stressing why do we have to wait 7-1/2 months to get the information about the 20 cell phone calls, the brother going over to the house and so forth.

I, too, wondered. I always wonder though - in the Haleigh/Caylee cases.
Except I don't think any of us are "Sheeba"! ;)

It is interesting when we all have the same question about something then a caller asks it too!

I wish Nancy would ask something like "How many times did the phone ring before voice mail came on" or "Did it go right to voice mail"...idk, I thought a cell could still ping off of a tower if the SIM card was still in the phone, even if the phone's turned off. Am I mistaken? If Ron said he called 20 times, and Hank Jr said he called multiple times, and the phone just rang & rang & rang - then we would know the phone wasn't turned off. If it went right to voice mail, then it was turned off. Of course I'm referring to the cell phone. Now, if the land line is the phone that was called, then that's even easier to figure out. I'm curious as to the "full" wording that Hank Jr used when he spoke with the police. Has the full & correct wording with regards to the phone calls been released yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine