Adopted and reunited at workplace !!!

Thanks for the link ~greeneyedgirl~.

This story did bring tears to my eyes, I can't imagine the range of emotions these siblings felt! :)

I know amazing isn't it, I found my sister well we found each other in 2005 and it is amazing to have family you din't grow up with but have this unexplainable connection to.

I know amazing isn't it, I found my sister well we found each other in 2005 and it is amazing to have family you din't grow up with but have this unexplainable connection to.

That's really awesome! Do you keep in touch? (I hope that's not too personal of a question?) Are the two of you similar in your appearance or actions? Do you mind if I ask how you found one another? I've read several stories of these reunions and it seems like many sibs kind of stumble into one another, they're actively looking but find the person by accident.

Yes we keep in touch we are really close, we found each other by registering on a free adoption website I registered back in 1998, she registered in 2005. We do have simularities (we have different dads) but she is the spitting image of my mom. Yes I call her my mom because my sister has a mom. They never got the opportunity to meet my mom passed away 8 months after our reunion, but she did come to the funeral and met the whole family (yeah i know what a way to be introduced to the family, especially the members who didn't know about her).

I don't mind the questions at all.

This story just keeps getting better. I am so happy for this family.

So am I Boyz_mum! With so many heartbreaking stories its good to see a heartwarming one and this was a biggie! :hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back