1014 users online (125 members and 889 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 359
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,151

    All about Kristina Prevatt's jail house letter

    Nancy Grace Breaking right now: Reports just emerging: Did Haleigh Cummings accidentally overdose on oxycontin and die? A letter allegedly from a friend of Misty Croslin’s reveals shocking details!
    6 seconds ago · Comment · Like

    http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-18-2010 at 12:18 PM.

  2. #2
    It has been reported on a couple of sites, but I don't put much stock into it considering the source of the letter and the supposed other source of the statement. They evidently are both big time into drugs and have both been arrested for drugs within the last 3 months or so. Prevatt is still incarcerated and the other person supposedly mentioned in the letter was arrested and released back in July.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,547
    Who is this "Joe" - the person who allegedly wrote the letter + friend of Jerome's, Nay Nay's bf, anyone know?? TIA -

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,250
    The letter is here: http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-con...-letter-wm.JPG

    It says "send money" on top...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,250
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    It has been reported on a couple of sites, but I don't put much stock into it considering the source of the letter and the supposed other source of the statement. They evidently are both big time into drugs and have both been arrested for drugs within the last 3 months or so. Prevatt is still incarcerated and the other person supposedly mentioned in the letter was arrested and released back in July.
    Yes, they're not the most credible people, are they? The thing is, IF Haleigh overdosed it would most likely happen in the company of people who are big time into drugs, not with people who are clean and sober.

    Looking at the letter NN isn't claiming that it happened, she says she was questioned about such a story and brings up her alibi but of course she wouldn't be likely to admit anything in any case.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Yes, they're not the most credible people, are they? The thing is, IF Haleigh overdosed it would most likely happen in the company of people who are big time into drugs, not with people who are clean and sober.

    Looking at the letter NN isn't claiming that it happened, she says she was questioned about such a story and brings up her alibi but of course she wouldn't be likely to admit anything in any case.
    The thing is if Misty WAS out partying that night then it could very well be that is what happened. I mean it does fit with her not being home when Hank went to check on them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,151
    Also this could explain why there is no crime scene. I don't think there would be one if she ODed would there?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    271
    I dunno it sounds like a bunch of druggies trying to point fingers.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,151
    No I think this is what led them to the pond search over the weekend:

    http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/23/...-od/#more-3023

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    271
    The other thing that strikes me is (is there a street name for this drug) wouldn't she write the street name.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    The thing is they were already searching the pond when she wrote the letter..........it's dated the 19th..........
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  12. #12
    Sounds like a druggie wanted to "give up info" to make a "deal" for a drug charge to me (not talking about Prevatt).

    My question is where did the letter really come from and how did it get by the jail staffers? Since when is it allowed that an inmate can threaten people via snail mail while being incarcerated?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    The thing is they were already searching the pond when she wrote the letter..........it's dated the 19th..........
    No. It is dated 9/18/2009. However, what day did they talk to her? We saw the photos of them leading her over to the office when they "interrigated" her as she puts it.

    It makes me wonder if LE didn't have her write this letter themselves and put it out there. They stated they are actively trying to pressure Misty. This should do it.
    Last edited by SeriouslySearching; 09-23-2009 at 04:54 PM.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sttct View Post
    I dunno it sounds like a bunch of druggies trying to point fingers.
    Yes, but you just don't make up a body in a black bag unless you have knowledge that there is one.

    jmo
    Last edited by Jolynna; 09-23-2009 at 04:54 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    271
    You do if your trying to point the blame elsewhere?

    I just think that there is no clear indication of what actually happened. It seems that almost every player that was in contact with Haleigh that evening (besides the grandma who saw them at 7) were drug users/thieves and liars!

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. When will the first jail house interview be?
    By donnam in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 06:10 PM
  2. 2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 07:58 PM

Tags for this Thread