All about Kristina Prevatt's jail house letter

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Nancy Grace Breaking right now: Reports just emerging: Did Haleigh Cummings accidentally overdose on oxycontin and die? A letter allegedly from a friend of Misty Croslin’s reveals shocking details!
6 seconds ago · Comment · Like

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

It has been reported on a couple of sites, but I don't put much stock into it considering the source of the letter and the supposed other source of the statement. They evidently are both big time into drugs and have both been arrested for drugs within the last 3 months or so. Prevatt is still incarcerated and the other person supposedly mentioned in the letter was arrested and released back in July.

Who is this "Joe" - the person who allegedly wrote the letter + friend of Jerome's, Nay Nay's bf, anyone know?? TIA -

It has been reported on a couple of sites, but I don't put much stock into it considering the source of the letter and the supposed other source of the statement. They evidently are both big time into drugs and have both been arrested for drugs within the last 3 months or so. Prevatt is still incarcerated and the other person supposedly mentioned in the letter was arrested and released back in July.

Yes, they're not the most credible people, are they? The thing is, IF Haleigh overdosed it would most likely happen in the company of people who are big time into drugs, not with people who are clean and sober.

Looking at the letter NN isn't claiming that it happened, she says she was questioned about such a story and brings up her alibi but of course she wouldn't be likely to admit anything in any case.

Yes, they're not the most credible people, are they? The thing is, IF Haleigh overdosed it would most likely happen in the company of people who are big time into drugs, not with people who are clean and sober.

Looking at the letter NN isn't claiming that it happened, she says she was questioned about such a story and brings up her alibi but of course she wouldn't be likely to admit anything in any case.

The thing is if Misty WAS out partying that night then it could very well be that is what happened. I mean it does fit with her not being home when Hank went to check on them.

Also this could explain why there is no crime scene. I don't think there would be one if she ODed would there?

I dunno it sounds like a bunch of druggies trying to point fingers.

The other thing that strikes me is (is there a street name for this drug) wouldn't she write the street name.

The thing is they were already searching the pond when she wrote the letter..........it's dated the 19th..........

Sounds like a druggie wanted to "give up info" to make a "deal" for a drug charge to me (not talking about Prevatt).

My question is where did the letter really come from and how did it get by the jail staffers? Since when is it allowed that an inmate can threaten people via snail mail while being incarcerated?!

The thing is they were already searching the pond when she wrote the letter..........it's dated the 19th..........
No. It is dated 9/18/2009. However, what day did they talk to her? We saw the photos of them leading her over to the office when they "interrigated" her as she puts it.

It makes me wonder if LE didn't have her write this letter themselves and put it out there. They stated they are actively trying to pressure Misty. This should do it.

I dunno it sounds like a bunch of druggies trying to point fingers.
Yes, but you just don't make up a body in a black bag unless you have knowledge that there is one.

jmo

You do if your trying to point the blame elsewhere?

I just think that there is no clear indication of what actually happened. It seems that almost every player that was in contact with Haleigh that evening (besides the grandma who saw them at 7) were drug users/thieves and liars!

This just seriously makes me want to vomit. Toi posted this letter on another thread, I'm just pulling it over thanks to her:

Picture20letter.jpg

omg.........I missed the 8 and hit the 9......lmaoooooooooo. I think the letter is bs. It came from Cobra, and if that many people knew what happened....this would have been solved long ago. JMO.

LOL LE made up a drug bust, a routine training exercise, and a number of other things last weekend! What would be the stretch to think they made up an affidavit to show Prevatt or to have her write a letter saying they were asking her about it? Yes, I can see LE making up a black bag and the rest of it.

If Art Harris really made stuff up then why hasn't he been sued for Slander?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back