Hope for Hasanni - Light a Candle for his Birthday 24 Sept 2010

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
hassan10.jpg

September 24, 2009 is/would have been Hasanni Campbell's sixth birthday.

As his case goes long, I think we should make time to remember this special little guy who has touched us all by lighting a candle or making some other small gesture to mark his birthday.

We wish he was safe and home and having a party... but, as that isn't the case, he deserves to be cherished by all his friends around the world on his special day.

Happy birthday, little man.

We haven't forgotten you.
:hug:​

Check out Hasanni's forum!
Hasanni Campbell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Tomorrow night, my son and I will be watching the Spongebob movie and enjoying the hopeful glow of a candle in honour of Hasanni.

Don't let this case go cold and be forgotten.

Happy Birthday, Hasanni!
c2.gif

Come home soon, little man!​

I went to this site and lit a candle. I couldn't find a group for Hasanni but put HJC in so I'd be able to find that candle again.

Apparently by doing what I did, putting HJC in the spot for group initials, I accidentally created a group for Hasanni.

You can get there by clicking on Hasanni in this post or by copying/pasting the link below in your browser ...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=hjc

I added it to my siggy so I can get there fast whenever Hasanni comes to mind!

I went to this site and lit a candle. I couldn't find a group for Hasanni but put HJC in so I'd be able to find that candle again.

Apparently by doing what I did, putting HJC in the spot for group initials, I accidentally created a group for Hasanni.

You can get there by clicking on Hasanni in this post or by copying/pasting the link below in your browser ...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=hjc

Thank you for this.

Thinking of you today, Hasanni. G-d bless.

I lit a candle for Hasanni.

He should be doing as my daughter today (it's her bday too) she can't wait to come home after school because she gets to have her favorite dinner (my children get to pick what is for dinner on their bdays) and afterwards we will have cake and ice cream and she gets to open her present (DSi game system).

She was practically dancing out the door this AM.

I said a prayer for Hasanni in my heart as I watched her leave, and said a prayer of thanks that I know where my children are and will be this evening. Safe, warm and at home with me.

:praying: for Hasanni.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUY HASANNI !!! This is our special day to celebrate you!

Happy Birthday Hasanni, sweet little one!

May that which is hidden be revealed.

I hope and pray we aren't all back here next year for Hasanni's birthday with no resolution. :cry:

Please, whoever you are, if you know what happened to this sweet child, do the right thing and let him be found. He didn't deserve any of this; he doesn't deserve to be lost and forgotten. Please, tell LE where he is.

My candle is lit!

Hasanni, if you're in Heaven, I'm sure you've had the most fantastic birthday possible! :HappyBday

Tot is asleep, and I am computing by candle light...

We're thinking about you, little man.

Yes we are Whyaduck.

I know this sounds inappropriate but Hasanni's eyes are so much like my Husband's when he was that age, and Hasanni even reminds me of my youngest son in ways when I look at him.

I just wished that he could have his snuggly pj's on and could climb up on the sofa next to me and snuggle under a blankie while we watched and giggled at spongebob.

Those are the memories I have of my own children when they were Hasanni's age.

<sigh>

Happy Birthday Hasanni! We are looking for you and hoping to bring you home soon, little guy. Hang on...... we are going to find you! My birthday wish for you is that you come home, safe and sound soon.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back