2009.24.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked if the affidavit mentioned in the letter is true, Ryan said, "Again, we don't care anything about this letter, and we're not going to waste our time on it. Even if it was our theory, we're just not going to talk about it."

Well quite frankly I am quite appalled by his comments. Especially the above. I mean are you serious that you don't care about the letter so you aren't going to waste your time on it? We are talking about a missing child here & doesn't matter what YOU think you should follow through and look into anything that comes up. I just can't believe his comment. He came off as he doesn't care. :banghead:

"Basically, because of this irresponsible journalism, they killed this little girl off in the media," Ryan said. "We're still of the mindset that this child is alive, and we're going to continue to pursue it as such until we know. Otherwise, frankly, it's perpetuating more drama."

Well then why don't you do a press conference and clear all the BS up. Its been 7months since this child went missing so people are going to think the worse. At least Nancy is keeping Haleighs face out there. Yes she might have made a mistake putting that up on her show but the person you need to be pointing the finger is Art Harris(as much as I like the dude) b/c he is the one that put it out there. :banghead:

Good evening :seeya:

I'm watching!

Arrest warrant for MC's mom! Did Haleigh die from an OD of Oxycontin? Nancy's showing video clips from last night's discussion, RC and MC old interviews.

Arrest warrant for MC's mother is for felony forgery. $10K bond, which she can pay in TN where she's currently living. Reporter saying that he can't get information from LE on what the forgery was.

Susan Moss reminding us that MC's mother had come out against MC saying she wasn't at home that night. NG questioning if it's possible LE wants her back to get her to crack and tell everything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance.

Nancy has RC's lawyer on via phone asking him how these latest developments are affecting RC and if he still believes MC. Now she's asking her producer about TC and his bond being lowered since he's talked with LE and said he'd gone over to the house and nobody was home. Nancy showing old video of LC saying she thinks MC is holding something back.

Nancy has TJ Ward on now via phone regarding the voice stress test he administered. MC's thinking level is abnormal, had to think about all her answers, he believes she knows where Haleigh is. Also mentions MC flunked two LDT. Saying she flunked the VST. He's trying to see if LE will allow him to go to Florida to interview the individuals involved in the letter written by a friend of MC's who says Haleigh took Oxy and died.

Regarding the reward money...on NG last nite it was $70,000 and tonite it was $30,000 ..what is up with that ?

Nancy now showing old video of MC describing having to go to the bathroom, video of the mobile home, audio snippets of 911 call, crying MC saying she doesn't know where Haleigh is.

Nancy confirming with Susan Moss that the LDT/VST that MC took and supposedly flunked aren't admissable in court. NG also talking about LC publicly stating that she believes her daughter is withholding something, saying she'll be by MC's side just to tell what she knows. Joe Lawless saying the whole family is "Dial 'D' for dysfunction".

Guest psych. analyzing LC's statement, where LC switches from MC having involvement to a plural "both of them" holding something back. :waitasec:

Guest psych. analyzing LC's statement, where LC switches from MC having involvement to a plural "both of them" holding something back. :waitasec:

While first watching it I thought Misty was arrested. I freaked out. Then I realized it was Misty mom. I caught the tale end of the story so I have to watch the repeat.

Everyday I wake up I pray and hope this is the day little Haleigh will be found.

Wonder what she means by "both of them". MC and RC or MC and TC?

Wonder what she means by "both of them". MC and RC or MC and TC?

Bolded by me.

Baznme when I had first heard that soundbite a while back, I didn't pay as close attention to it as I did tonight when it got played and replayed.

I'm trying to recall where LC was coming from and I think that statement may have been made after the hearing where MC was given a RO against her brother TC.

Now, when I first heard it a while back I thought she was talking about MC and RC.

But, after hearing it over and over and if she was coming from where I think she was...then she may very well have been talking about her own children...MC and TC.

Interesting that after that comment we see movement in Haleigh's case. Although it might not be related, if she was talking about MC and TC that could explain some of the reason TC was taken back in and held on high bail (until after his disclosure to LE about going there that night, afterwards it was reduced and he made bail today) and the reason LE is so intent on getting LC to return to Putnam County?

Did you notice they have told TC not to leave the county? (it was on the screen during NG's show).

I really wonder if she was talking about her own children, MC and TC when she said she thinks both are holding something back.

I'll have puzzle this out on my own.

Bolded by me.

Baznme when I had first heard that soundbite a while back, I didn't pay as close attention to it as I did tonight when it got played and replayed.

I'm trying to recall where LC was coming from and I think that statement may have been made after the hearing where MC was given a RO against her brother TC.

Now, when I first heard it a while back I thought she was talking about MC and RC.

But, after hearing it over and over and if she was coming from where I think she was...then she may very well have been talking about her own children...MC and TC.

Interesting that after that comment we see movement in Haleigh's case. Although it might not be related, if she was talking about MC and TC that could explain some of the reason TC was taken back in and held on high bail (until after his disclosure to LE about going there that night, afterwards it was reduced and he made bail today) and the reason LE is so intent on getting LC to return to Putnam County?

Did you notice they have told TC not to leave the county? (it was on the screen during NG's show).

I really wonder if she was talking about her own children, MC and TC when she said she thinks both are holding something back.

It's possible that LC "knows" what they are holding back but would implicate herself if she divulges the info. She's obviously got a methodical trait to her personality being arrested in Tenn. on a forgery charge. I'm not pointing fingers, just throwing out the possibility that this could have been a multi-family member coverup and LC may have some part in it.

Nancy has TJ Ward on now via phone regarding the voice stress test he administered. MC's thinking level is abnormal, had to think about all her answers, he believes she knows where Haleigh is. Also mentions MC flunked two LDT. Saying she flunked the VST. He's trying to see if LE will allow him to go to Florida to interview the individuals involved in the letter written by a friend of MC's who says Haleigh took Oxy and died.

BBM, this goes to what I've thought concerning Misty. I'm not surprised to see this man, who gave her the series of tests, understand this, mention and know it, but doesdn't comprehend the ramifications he himself is admitting. Now I finally have someone acknowledging possible mental and learning issues in Misty. He would be imo the most qualified, with the most hands on intimate communications with Misty outside of her immediate family circle. So I'm impressed, meaning he should know, now he needs to follow up with his own determinations and possibly recommend a psychistrist, mental health professional, and gear his tests for her mental aptitude capabilities and hopefully we could get somewhere allowing Misty to better express and reveal information.

The information we all seek, and any info Misty may have, can be gotten with the right techniques and questions used if done with this knowledge.

Did everyone notice the beautiful new pics NG put up given to her by TN of Haleigh? It's ten oclock and no one has mentioned this? With last nights entire focus on TN along with her own thread here, tonight all hush? :waitasec: They were pretty pics, gorgeous and sunshiny. Haleigh was a very pretty little girl.

It's possible that LC "knows" what they are holding back but would implicate herself if she divulges the info. She's obviously got a methodical trait to her personality being arrested in Tenn. on a forgery charge. I'm not pointing fingers, just throwing out the possibility that this could have been a multi-family member coverup and LC may have some part in it.

At this point in time I don't think we can logically rule that out Baznme.

Bolded by me.

BBM, could it be LE has reduced the bail, for public appearances sake, since they know many crime message boards are watching it like a hound dog, they have actually dropped, or let the bail slide so he will be free to lead them to Haleigh? I'm thinking this. Or they had too, but no matter the reason for the reduction and release, it's just putting icing on the cake. I think Hank knows where Haleigh is, unless this letter is true. But I'm having a difficult time believing the letter on too many accounts.

BBM, this goes to what I've thought concerning Misty. I'm not surprised to see this man, who gave her the series of tests, understand this, mention and know it, but does comprehend the ramifications he himself is admitting. Now I finally have someone acknowledging possible mental and learning issues in Misty. He would be imo the most qualified, with the most hands on intimate communications with Misty outside of her immediate family circle. So I'm impressed, meaning he should know, now he needs to follow up with his own determinations and possibly recommend a psychistrist, mental health professional, and gear his tests for her mental aptitude capabilities and hopefully we could get somewhere allowing Misty to better express and reveal information.

The information we all seek, and any info Misty may have, can be gotten with the right techniques and questions used if done with this knowledge.

Did everyone notice the beautiful new pics NG put up given to her by TN of Haleigh? It's ten oclock and no one has mentioned this? With last nights entire focus on TN along with her own thread here, tonight all hush? :waitasec: They were pretty pics, gorgeous and sunshiny. Haleigh was a very pretty little girl.

I did notice. She IS a very pretty little girl. I won't give up hope that she is still with us....not ready to concede to her being in the past tense.........not yet.

The Joe Psycho referred to in the letter....is that WBG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth