Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
LiveLoveLaugh posted this in another thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - REPORT: Haleigh May Have Overdosed on Oxycontin. :(

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a woman who left a tip about the HaLeigh Cummings case at The St. Augustine Record on Wednesday.

The blonde woman, wearing blue scrubs, dropped an envelope off at the paper at 3 p.m., then quickly left the building.

Those with information about the woman in the video should call the Crimestoppers tip line at (888) 277-8477 or the Sheriff’s Office at (386) 329-0808.

http://news.staugustine.com/news/2009/09/24/jailhouse-letter-adds-new-wrinkle-in-haleigh-case/

LiveLoveLaugh found this article and brought it to the Haleigh threads at Today, 06:43 PM.

I thought that we need to have a look at it and perhaps some of our gifted members can help pull a still that gives us a better view of her face.

For Haleigh.

Hi, Kat! I just hope that it is a very good tip!

Hi, Kat! I just hope that it is a very good tip!

Hi LaLaw I hope so too!

I found where livelovelaugh had posted it in another thread and I thought it might be important and given that that poster is offline I wanted to bring it here for her (I think LLL is a her, could be a him :blush:)

I can't wait for some other posters to pull a closer look off that video if they can.

Fingers crossed!

LOL I just asked you to start this thread in NG thread. Think alike eh? Great thread. This could go on and on in discussion. Off to watch and read. Misty is out of town, it couldn't be her dressed up and disguised could it? Being why she got her time away, needed to clear her head, and has decided to do this away from all the pressures and feels safer and more at ease? It would be a way I would do it, if I was Misty, and knew something I had a hard time revealing. I don't want this to start a rumor that it is Misty, I'm just thinking out loud without even seeing the link. Thanks Kat.

LOL KL! yes we do think alike. I didn't check the private thread but they've discussed it.

I think it also needs to be up here given how many guests Haleigh's thread gets each day and we don't know which are local and might recognize her.

I am so hoping that this is a break for Haleigh!

from the article that I have read when I first came back, but it never really sunk in til I just read it in this article about Cobra, Nay Nay, bailing her out, and his connections with Crystal, her family and personal attorney. What????
William “Cobra” Staubs, a private investigator and bounty hunter, provided a copy of the letter to the Florida Times-Union, the Record’s sister newspaper. He said it’s from 19-year-old Kristina Renee “Naynay” Prevatt, who was partying with Misty Cummings the weekend before Haleigh disappeared.
Prevatt is in jail on several charges including drugs, smuggling contraband into jail and cyber-stalking and harassment.
Staubs is an associate of a former lawyer in the case on Haleigh’s mother’s side. He once bailed Prevatt out of jail and returned her for breaking conditions of her release.

cyber stalking and harassment, oh my. Motive, revenge, motive, following the circle, what goes around comes around. around and around. This is highly probative. The woman definately isn't Misty, even by looking at that grainy video, but it was good enough to see size and traits.

Is it just me or does the woman look like she's wearing nursing scrubs and a name tag?

LOL KL! yes we do think alike. I didn't check the private thread but they've discussed it.

I think it also needs to be up here given how many guests Haleigh's thread gets each day and we don't know which are local and might recognize her.

I am so hoping that this is a break for Haleigh!

This is where Haleighs case is suppose to be discussed, but I do understand your point. Absolutely. :banghead:her.

Where is St. Augustine located in proximity to Satsuma? You know where I'm going with this. The woman didn't appear fearful, but on a determined mission. Wonder if any of the family recognizes.

I tried to blow up her pic. Maybe somebody can get a clearer shot.

blondetipster2.jpg

blondetipster1.jpg

:blowkiss: thank you jerseygirl!

I recall seeing a woman in one of the videos that could possibly be this woman. She was a blonde, had her hair down and was well dressed and rather sophisticated looking. Ron was also in the video with a few other people, but I don't think he was giving an interview - maybe it was at the wedding ceremony. I'll try and find the video.

I just looked at the blow up shot. I don't think this is the woman. This woman looks too stocky and short.

Is it just me or does the woman look like she's wearing nursing scrubs and a name tag?

Yes, could it be a decoy, disguise? Seems sort of too obvious because doesn't just about everyone now a days know cameras are everywhere?

If you wanted to throw someone off with your appearance so you could stay anonymous, how and where would you drop the letter off? I don't think it would be a newspaper for me.

I would type, or glue stick letters on paper while I wore glove, drove at least 2 cities away, if not 2 states LOL :dance: So leaving it at the bank makes me tend to believe she may not care if she's discovered? Can't you call in anonymous tips?

Is the reward money the motive now? Maybe Misty being safe and away from those that are a threat to her, now this woman feels Misty is safe and can reveal the tip? Lots of questions, I'm on a roll with my thoughts.

Could it be a letter, but also proof positive of some type of evidence, not just a letter? hmmmmm

I would think there'd be her fingerprints on the envelope. Maybe she licked the flap and left her DNA. I suppose by the time they read the letter and called LE the fingerprints on the outside and inside door handle had new prints over them ;{

Do we know any players, their friends or relatives who are in nursing? xox

I tried to blow up her pic. Maybe somebody can get a clearer shot.

blondetipster2.jpg

blondetipster1.jpg

great job, thanks. Where is txmommy when I need her? Does anyone know what Johnny Sheffields family looks like? Didn't his sister in laws mother report something to LE, that was negative about this side of the family? I can't remember what I learned, so forgive me if I got the wrong lineage, but I'm right about the family member. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

She dropped the tip off at a newspaper office not a bank correct?

I'm sorry KL I don't but I think whatever this woman had to share was important IMHO for LE to ask for her identity KWIM?

It's not just you. ;) I am wondering why she did not contact the LE and chose to drop the tip at the paper instead. Fear possibly? I hope the tip is legit and helps them find Haleigh!

Tried to sharpen one of the pics a bit...not sure if it will work. I'm kind of an idiot. lol. :waitasec:

blondetipster2sharper.jpg

She dropped the tip off at a newspaper office not a bank correct?

...The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in identifying a woman who left a tip about the HaLeigh Cummings case at The St. Augustine Record on Wednesday...

I think newspaper busy. JMHO.

(oh I got that info from the link in the first post, sorry)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back