1023 users online (188 members and 835 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981

    Lisa C. - Misty's Mother

    I figured it is time to have a thread for Mama Croslin.

    Currently Lisa is in custody in TN. Her bond amount is $100,000.



    Her arrest stems from the same incident in which Tommy got arrested for stealing the gun from Mr. Martin. According to the police report Lisa stole ten checks from Mr. Martin and cashed one in the amount of $400 on Sept. 8th.

    Police reports can be found here:

    Page 1:
    http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/ws...s/File/TJ1.pdf

    Page 2:
    http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/ws...s/File/TJ2.pdf

    Page 3:
    http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/ws...s/File/TJ3.pdf




    If Lisa has not been picked up by FL LE before Sept 30th, she has a court date in TN.


    Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

    RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

  2. #2
    KOOL LOOK's Avatar
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    6,671
    What I find interesting, is that she had the nerve to stand in front of cameras, call her own daughter Misty a liar, by stating she knows what happened and needs to come forward, all the while knowing that after the fact of stealing checks and a gun from the property of her elderly blind senior citizen neighbor. While supporting her son, who was the accomplice in this crime standing within speaking distance of her at the court house accompaning him to face a RO against Misty. Under the guise of using the phone at 4:00 a.m. in the morning. Looks like it was premeditated. Not about using the phone at all but to gain access to the home.

    Wonder what the need for $400.00 was to be so urgent to knock on Mr. Martins door this time in the early morning hours? Not what I expect from a good mother who claimed to "Love her daughter, and she needed to come to her and talk". I don't blame Misty for not running to her. Actually I see it as a mature decision to distance herself from criminal activities.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,971
    This whole thing is disgusting to me...victimizing a blind elderly man and then skipping town while your son goes to jail for the crime. What a good example of a mother Lisa is ! No wonder Misty ran to Ron.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/21115372/detail.html

    information regarding her charges at link.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/21115372/detail.html

    information regarding her charges at link.
    Okay this answers a question I had yesterday:

    ...Lisa Croslin, 39, was booked into the Davidson County, Tenn., Jail on charges resulting from an investigation that began last month into checks stolen from San Mateo resident and at least one cashed at Prosperity Bank. She was charged with petty theft and forgery...

    ...Her son, Hank Jr., was arrested on charges he stole a handgun from the same man whose checks were stolen...
    That poor man. He was letting them come into his home and use his phone from the goodness of his heart...and to be repayed like this...ugh.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Foothills of Northern Colorado
    Posts
    2,369
    The more I hear about these families, it pizzes me off people like this are even allowed to procreate. There really should be a test to qualify people to be parents. Poor little Haleigh never had a chance.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,524
    Mama Croslin has no regard for an elderly blind man, just as Misty has no regard for telling the truth about what happened to an innocent little child. Misty is just like her mama. imo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011
    It was reported on NG tonight that 10 checks were stolen from the elderly gentleman (as Atherella stated). I wonder if the money was used to leave FL.
    Next we will be privy to seeing Mama C on the security cameras committing her crime.
    just like CMA.
    These people disgust me.

    Atherella-the links to the police reports don't seem to work for me.
    Are they from the LC incident?
    I will go look for them on the Sky website.
    Last edited by twall; 09-25-2009 at 10:28 PM. Reason: fixed spelling of Atherella's name-sorry!

  9. #9
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    What I find interesting, is that she had the nerve to stand in front of cameras, call her own daughter Misty a liar, by stating she knows what happened and needs to come forward, all the while knowing that after the fact of stealing checks and a gun from the property of her elderly blind senior citizen neighbor. While supporting her son, who was the accomplice in this crime standing within speaking distance of her at the court house accompaning him to face a RO against Misty. Under the guise of using the phone at 4:00 a.m. in the morning. Looks like it was premeditated. Not about using the phone at all but to gain access to the home.

    Wonder what the need for $400.00 was to be so urgent to knock on Mr. Martins door this time in the early morning hours? Not what I expect from a good mother who claimed to "Love her daughter, and she needed to come to her and talk". I don't blame Misty for not running to her. Actually I see it as a mature decision to distance herself from criminal activities.
    Amen!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    This whole thing is disgusting to me...victimizing a blind elderly man and then skipping town while your son goes to jail for the crime. What a good example of a mother Lisa is ! No wonder Misty ran to Ron.
    Not to mention being a partner in crime with your son. While Tommy C was stealing the pistol, Mama C was stealing the checkbooks! It does make me more sympathetic towards Misty for what she must have had to deal with growing up. No wonder, she's like she is. She was taught by example to lie, lie, lie.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    I think this might be her TN mugshot at link:

    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...145681&catid=3
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I think this might be her TN mugshot at link:

    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...145681&catid=3
    Yes, that would be it-don't you mean LC and not TN?

    Easy to get confused-so many players in this case!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,228
    And this is the mother that was interviewed on NG last night or the night before? In the white top?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Yes, that would be it-don't you mean LC and not TN?

    Easy to get confused-so many players in this case!
    I meant TN as in Tennessee

    ETA: I should have said LC's MS in TN? LOL just kidding!
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    And this is the mother that was interviewed on NG last night or the night before? In the white top?
    That's Misty's Mom. Lisa C. I think that's who you are asking about yes, Scandi.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 253
    Last Post: 01-01-2016, 02:02 PM
  2. Mother of one of Lisa Irwin’s half brothers speaks out
    By HatesSociopaths in forum Lisa Irwin
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:13 AM
  3. Replies: 492
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 06:38 PM
  4. Replies: 396
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 02:13 AM
  5. Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2
    By Mom2threestooges in forum Lisa Stebic
    Replies: 377
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 11:06 AM