Lisa C. - Misty's Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

atherella

Where is Haleigh?
Reaction score
I figured it is time to have a thread for Mama Croslin.

Currently Lisa is in custody in TN. Her bond amount is $100,000.

LISA.jpg

Her arrest stems from the same incident in which Tommy got arrested for stealing the gun from Mr. Martin. According to the police report Lisa stole ten checks from Mr. Martin and cashed one in the amount of $400 on Sept. 8th.

Police reports can be found here:

Page 1:
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/ws...s/File/TJ1.pdf

Page 2:
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/ws...s/File/TJ2.pdf

Page 3:
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/ws...s/File/TJ3.pdf

LISA1.jpg

If Lisa has not been picked up by FL LE before Sept 30th, she has a court date in TN.

What I find interesting, is that she had the nerve to stand in front of cameras, call her own daughter Misty a liar, by stating she knows what happened and needs to come forward, all the while knowing that after the fact of stealing checks and a gun from the property of her elderly blind senior citizen neighbor. While supporting her son, who was the accomplice in this crime standing within speaking distance of her at the court house accompaning him to face a RO against Misty. Under the guise of using the phone at 4:00 a.m. in the morning. Looks like it was premeditated. Not about using the phone at all but to gain access to the home.

Wonder what the need for $400.00 was to be so urgent to knock on Mr. Martins door this time in the early morning hours? Not what I expect from a good mother who claimed to "Love her daughter, and she needed to come to her and talk". I don't blame Misty for not running to her. Actually I see it as a mature decision to distance herself from criminal activities.

This whole thing is disgusting to me...victimizing a blind elderly man and then skipping town while your son goes to jail for the crime. What a good example of a mother Lisa is ! No wonder Misty ran to Ron.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21115372/detail.html

information regarding her charges at link.

Okay this answers a question I had yesterday:

...Lisa Croslin, 39, was booked into the Davidson County, Tenn., Jail on charges resulting from an investigation that began last month into checks stolen from San Mateo resident and at least one cashed at Prosperity Bank. She was charged with petty theft and forgery...

...Her son, Hank Jr., was arrested on charges he stole a handgun from the same man whose checks were stolen...

That poor man. He was letting them come into his home and use his phone from the goodness of his heart...and to be repayed like this...ugh.

The more I hear about these families, it pizzes me off people like this are even allowed to procreate. There really should be a test to qualify people to be parents. Poor little Haleigh never had a chance.

Mama Croslin has no regard for an elderly blind man, just as Misty has no regard for telling the truth about what happened to an innocent little child. Misty is just like her mama. imo

It was reported on NG tonight that 10 checks were stolen from the elderly gentleman (as Atherella stated). I wonder if the money was used to leave FL.
Next we will be privy to seeing Mama C on the security cameras committing her crime.
just like CMA.
These people disgust me.

Atherella-the links to the police reports don't seem to work for me.
Are they from the LC incident?
I will go look for them on the Sky website.

What I find interesting, is that she had the nerve to stand in front of cameras, call her own daughter Misty a liar, by stating she knows what happened and needs to come forward, all the while knowing that after the fact of stealing checks and a gun from the property of her elderly blind senior citizen neighbor. While supporting her son, who was the accomplice in this crime standing within speaking distance of her at the court house accompaning him to face a RO against Misty. Under the guise of using the phone at 4:00 a.m. in the morning. Looks like it was premeditated. Not about using the phone at all but to gain access to the home.

Wonder what the need for $400.00 was to be so urgent to knock on Mr. Martins door this time in the early morning hours? Not what I expect from a good mother who claimed to "Love her daughter, and she needed to come to her and talk". I don't blame Misty for not running to her. Actually I see it as a mature decision to distance herself from criminal activities.

Amen!!

This whole thing is disgusting to me...victimizing a blind elderly man and then skipping town while your son goes to jail for the crime. What a good example of a mother Lisa is ! No wonder Misty ran to Ron.

Not to mention being a partner in crime with your son. While Tommy C was stealing the pistol, Mama C was stealing the checkbooks! It does make me more sympathetic towards Misty for what she must have had to deal with growing up. No wonder, she's like she is. She was taught by example to lie, lie, lie.

And this is the mother that was interviewed on NG last night or the night before? In the white top?

Yes, that would be it-don't you mean LC and not TN?

Easy to get confused-so many players in this case!

I meant TN as in Tennessee :) :D :wink:

ETA: I should have said LC's MS in TN? LOL just kidding!

And this is the mother that was interviewed on NG last night or the night before? In the white top?

That's Misty's Mom. Lisa C. I think that's who you are asking about yes, Scandi.

The more I hear about these families, it pizzes me off people like this are even allowed to procreate. There really should be a test to qualify people to be parents. Poor little Haleigh never had a chance.

BBM - I was thinking this very same thing. Haleigh was surrounded by criminals on both sides of her family. Right and wrong is just such a basic thing - were none of these people taught it?

I feel very bad for the man whose checks were stolen - to think people would shamelessly steal from someone who was not only being a good neighbor, but someone who was blind...disgusting.

Yes, that would be it-don't you mean LC and not TN?

Easy to get confused-so many players in this case!

I think they were meaning her Tennesse (TN) mugshot, not that her initials were TN

VB

I think they were meaning her Tennesse (TN) mugshot, not that her initials were TN

VB

Yes 'Mam I did, I forgot that the initials TN on this thread stand for an individual and not a state. LOL sorry for the confusion ya'll.

I meant TN as in Tennessee :) :D :wink:

ETA: I should have said LC's MS in TN? LOL just kidding!

Oh, sorry-I just made the confusion more confusing-lol!

This whole case is making us all :banghead:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.