Misty C #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume she's home, she logged into her myspace today.

I assume she's home, she logged into her myspace today.

Cajun, IIRC she's logged in everyday? I might be wrong.

I was thinking she might have access to a laptop. But then I remembered that my kids accessed their myspace from a cell while we were on the road, and I know that my son accesses his from a Xbox360, and the other one accesses from a PSP (handheld gaming system).

I don't know, but perhaps she has access?

I have been trying to read some twitters to find out if she is home or not. Can't seem to get confirmation for sure. When was the last time she signed into her myspace before today?

Another thought Cajun, when we were traveling this summer, many hotels we stayed at had internet cafes free of charge to registered guests.

You could go down there and sign on and do whatever work you needed to do (I think it was geared towards business travelers KWIM?)

Just a thought.

Hi all, it's been awhile. Something that keeps nagging at me from this interview with Misty from the 12th of February:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18700310/detail.html#video

Her voice goes up when she mentions giving Haleigh a sheet to cover up with. It's not the only instance of her voice going up in this video. Something about covering her up with a sheet caused an emotional reaction.
It's just bugged me for awhile.

edit: I can't link directly to that video, it automatically goes to the timeline video. It's the February 12th video of "Girlfriend Describes Waking Up, Finding Haleigh Gone"

Hi all, it's been awhile. Something that keeps nagging at me from this interview with Misty from the 12th of February:

Her voice goes up when she mentions giving Haleigh a sheet to cover up with. It's not the only instance of her voice going up in this video. Something about covering her up with a sheet caused an emotional reaction.

edit: I can't link directly to that video, it automatically goes to the timeline video. It's the February 12th video of "Girlfriend Describes Waking Up, Finding Haleigh Gone"

I got the timeline video too, I think I know what you are talking about but I want to give it another listen. Are you talking about the video where Misty is sitting with her mom?

It bothers me that on the audio with the dispatcher, she is crying/kind of whining and after giving the dispatcher her street name and the dispatcher asks for the numerical, her voice immediately goes normal and she says "huh...whats numerical?" It seems to me if you are that distraught, you wouldn't regain your composure back in a split second. Just MO.

Welcome back.
You're right about her response concerning the sheet. I noticed that a long time ago and after watching a Crossing Jordan show and a scene where a sheet was put over a dead body, I had one of those light bulbs go off and made a mental connection.
Nice to see someone else pick up on that. I thought I was dreaming.

BBM --

I noticed this, too, and it has bothered me as well. It's also the same in her VA testing. Her voice totally changes when mentioning the sheet and washing the blanket. She also seems to get defensive-like with how she throws her chin up and squints her eyes a little. The only other time I immediately remember her reacting this way is when talking about how much "those kids" love her.

Oh, and about her Myspace acct -- it's entirely possible someone else is accessing it - family, friends, RC or probably LE

Greetings from Canada.
I have been lurking for quite a while (since the Caylee case) and this is my first post!
You guys are great and I'd like to thank you for the hours and hours of company I have spent with you all, reading these threads.
Truly I feel sorry for Misty, I don't think the kid had a chance. A kid raising kids. It's just so sad. An uneducated, partying teenager raising two little kids in a trailer, with mattresses on the floor to sleep. Sheesh, that just isn't fair. To her or them. If she is responsible for wrong doing, it only goes to show she was unable to break the cycle of dysfunction she has grown up in.

When I think of being 17 and the carefree life I was leading, I can't even imagine her lifestyle of drugs, guns, thuggery, trailer parks, fights, messed up parents, sisters, in laws. stress, no money, no school, no job, nothing...

One thing that I always wondered about is the inconsistent stories, and Misty's odd reactions to why she messed up the stories, and Rons even odder excuses about her changing stories. what if the scenario went something like this...

Misty finds haleigh not there (regardless if she was home or not before hand) , she spends time looking herself because she knows she can't bring the police to the house cause of Rons drug involvement. (maybe things were stashed in the house, paraphanallia etc) So she delays in calling 911 until she can dispose of or remove the drugs in the house. so ron won't get in trouble maybe she isn;t even sure where they are but knows they are there, because he is most likely her dealer too. This could even explain why she would call her brother before police as well. He perhaps is in cahoots with Ron on the drugs, and had to run over and 'clean up' before they could seek outside help from LE

Ron gets home and is actually greatful to Misty and her bro for being on the ball and thinking about that and saving his skin cause of all his past charges, they regroup, send bro away with the stash, then they call 911. THAT is why there are vague explanations, trying to come up with a legit reason why she didn't immediately call 911.

I am also really bothered that Misty has said many times she freaked out and looked everywhere, in closets, under the beds. She has said this in tv interviews, in the hypnosis and voice analysis test. Under the beds is such a stupid thing to say one time considering the mattresses are directly on the floor, but saying it more than once? In fact, several times? Don't these kids have anyone helping them, lawyers etc?? Making sure obvious misspeaks are at least pointed out to them so that they don't say it again in the next tv interview or lie detector test?

All comments in my humble opinion only.

Welcome, luvthesleuths. :) Very thoughtful post!

I too think that is a likely scenario. I tend to think Haleigh wasn't abducted, but I do think Ron and Misty are both covering for each other, and Ron's worry about his drugs being to blame is #1 on my list of reasons why.

Great first post, we're honored to have you delurking with us. :)

Hmm... Maybe there was something under the mattresses that needed hiding before the police came?

Ron has had several lawyers during the investigation, Misty only one that I know of. I think most of their media misspeaks happened before any of the lawyers were on board.

Great first post, we're honored to have you delurking with us. :)

Hmm... Maybe there was something under the mattresses that needed hiding before the police came?

Ron has had several lawyers during the investigation, Misty only one that I know of. I think most of their media misspeaks happened before any of the lawyers were on board.

Thanks for the nice welcome! I luv it here.

Ok even if there were no lawyers yet, what about her mom her sisters her friends, Ron for that matter..."psst Misty, quit saying you looked under the beds for her, there is no way you could have done that!"

A bunch of stunned ones around her, I can see why this kid is such a mess. Maybe she is failing the polys cause there is something she knows, there is A LOT that she knows, but it's all about rons drugs, and how that interfered with how normal people would proceed in a situation like this, not where Haleigh is at.

It is similar to a situation where someone has a huge crop of pot plants, and they all get ripped off one night. What are you gonna do? Call the cops and tell them your illegal pot plants just got ripped off? No, so you seek vengence or justice on your own, perhaps with headless rats etc. and keep your gf quiet about it all!

What if what misty said to Ron when he got home was actually more like "she's gone and so is your stash! omg what do we do??"
Ron- Call Tommy and see if he knows anything about the missing stash, then call 911 I'll keep looking for her and clean up in case they bring dogs to search.

that could be why Ron at the beginning seemed so sure it was a 'psycho or sicko' and he would 'take out the trash' when the time came.

And there's Misty, getting peppered with questions, just trying to keep her story straight to ensure she skips over the drug part to save Rons butt.

IMHO

Hello everyone. I am trying to access the Misty C #5 thread to catch up. It won't let me. Is it just me or has it been closed out for reasons I am not privy to. Thanks as always.

I can't access it either Gwen, it's was moved somewhere that we don't have access too.

Greetings from Canada.
I have been lurking for quite a while (since the Caylee case) and this is my first post!
You guys are great and I'd like to thank you for the hours and hours of company I have spent with you all, reading these threads.
Truly I feel sorry for Misty, I don't think the kid had a chance. A kid raising kids. It's just so sad. An uneducated, partying teenager raising two little kids in a trailer, with mattresses on the floor to sleep. Sheesh, that just isn't fair. To her or them. If she is responsible for wrong doing, it only goes to show she was unable to break the cycle of dysfunction she has grown up in.

When I think of being 17 and the carefree life I was leading, I can't even imagine her lifestyle of drugs, guns, thuggery, trailer parks, fights, messed up parents, sisters, in laws. stress, no money, no school, no job, nothing...

One thing that I always wondered about is the inconsistent stories, and Misty's odd reactions to why she messed up the stories, and Rons even odder excuses about her changing stories. what if the scenario went something like this...

Misty finds haleigh not there (regardless if she was home or not before hand) , she spends time looking herself because she knows she can't bring the police to the house cause of Rons drug involvement. (maybe things were stashed in the house, paraphanallia etc) So she delays in calling 911 until she can dispose of or remove the drugs in the house. so ron won't get in trouble maybe she isn;t even sure where they are but knows they are there, because he is most likely her dealer too. This could even explain why she would call her brother before police as well. He perhaps is in cahoots with Ron on the drugs, and had to run over and 'clean up' before they could seek outside help from LE

Ron gets home and is actually greatful to Misty and her bro for being on the ball and thinking about that and saving his skin cause of all his past charges, they regroup, send bro away with the stash, then they call 911. THAT is why there are vague explanations, trying to come up with a legit reason why she didn't immediately call 911.

I am also really bothered that Misty has said many times she freaked out and looked everywhere, in closets, under the beds. She has said this in tv interviews, in the hypnosis and voice analysis test. Under the beds is such a stupid thing to say one time considering the mattresses are directly on the floor, but saying it more than once? In fact, several times? Don't these kids have anyone helping them, lawyers etc?? Making sure obvious misspeaks are at least pointed out to them so that they don't say it again in the next tv interview or lie detector test?

All comments in my humble opinion only.

This is my first post too,Hiya!:) I don't know how to snip down to parts I'd like to address yet,so please forgive me if I do it wrong....

Firstly,I don't think Misty's impoverished,trailer park life is anything to feel sorry for her for,I had the same beginnings (Except no drugs or criminal stuff). My kids both grew up just fine and I still love the coziness of my lil trailer park.:)

But we make our own joy,no matter where we live or what our families do and when we accept the responsability of children,even young as Misty is (and I was),the partying must stop and those kids become everything.

The bed issue bothers me too. That's a double-wide mobile home,it should have 3 bedrooms yet I haven't seen any mention of the kids having their own rooms?

Also,didn't the parents bed have a frame? I can understand a toddlers bed being on the floor,I did that with my kids to avoid tumbles in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie