Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nancy Garrido - thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    Again, it is always nice when supporting evidence is provided. I certainly never told you what to write. I expressed my strong preference for political comments to be on topic, and include supporting evidence. Still waiting for those links in regards to your original comment, btw. If you'd like to tell me how Obama's alleged corruption-supporting ways have influenced the Garrido case, I'd love to hear about it so I could be better informed. Otherwise, since you've made it clear you don't intend to offer your political opinions in a more informative, on-topic manner, then me saying anything else would just be .
    Please reread it and kindly do not add anything to it I did not write.

Here it is:

Corruption - when it begins at the top then there is a game called "you cover my butt and I will cover your butt".
    Until we clean up the corruption in the government, it will continue to trickle all the way down.
    AS you can see the head of the Police in CCC was a Violent Rapist, so as a result what do you see happen....They all cover for each other.....

Obama's platform was to change Corruption at the top That will obviously not happen
    <END>

I STAND BY WHAT I WROTE. lets drop it...
    Last edited by songline; 10-14-2009 at 12:28 AM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Please reread it and kindly do not add anything to it I did not write.

Corruption - when it begins at the top then there is a game called "you cover my butt and I will cover your butt".
    Until we clean up the corruption in the government, it will continue to trickle all the way down.
    AS you can see the head of the Police in CCC was a Violent Rapist, so as a result what do you see happen....They all cover for each other.....

Obama's platform was to change Corruption at the top
    That will obviously not happen
    I did not change your quote, except for bolding and snipping, both of which are common practice around here, and neither of which are adding. Songline, I apologize if I misrepresented your post. I was responding to my interpretation of it and asking for clarity.
    Last edited by flourish; 10-14-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: don't need to be hypocritical now, that'd be silly

I did not change your quote, except for bolding and snipping, both of which are common practice around here, and neither of which are adding.

So Obama, who has been President for less than a year is root of all this corruption. I didn't realize he was so powerful as to be expected to fix decades-long issues everywhere in America in addition to the work already cut out so nicely for him.
    can we not do this guys?
    politicians are not worth fighting over.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    im not gonna apologize for my political views.
    i hate all politicians equaly.
    IMHO, that is probably a really sensible stance

So, I've mentioned Karla Homolka several times during the Garrido discussions, and I'm wondering if anyone else is familiar with that case, and has any insight about how it relates to this one---to Nancy, in particular. Even though Karla and her husband, Paul Bernardo, were convicted in Canada, there are so many parallels. Just a thought...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

can we not do this guys?
    politicians are not worth fighting over.
    Yes, and you are totally right.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

IMHO, that is probably a really sensible stance

So, I've mentioned Karla Homolka several times during the Garrido discussions, and I'm wondering if anyone else is familiar with that case, and has any insight about how it relates to this one---to Nancy, in particular. Even though Karla and her husband, Paul Bernardo, were convicted in Canada, there are so many parallels. Just a thought...
    can you either describe or give a link? not familar with the case

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

can you either describe or give a link? not familar with the case
    I would be happy to, thank you You can also check out Wikipedia. There are several books, the most credible IMHO, being Invisible Darkness by Stephen Williams. The sequel, Karla, also written by Williams, is good as well, but not necessary for a good look at the case. There is a movie, "Karla," starring Laura Prepon from "That 70's Show" and this role is the reason she originally went blonde, I do believe.

Very brief synopsis.
    Warning: I'm about to write about some seriously disgusting stuff here. Be aware that you can't take it out of your head once it's in there. Proceed with caution. Also, this is my own interpretation of the facts as I know and can best recall from my readings of practically every English word written on their case...and a little bit of French.

17-year old Toronto pet store worker, Karla Homolka, met older (23?) year-old Paul Bernardo, at a hotel restaurant. They were infatuated with each other immediately, and got busy right away, in front of their shocked, and not-into-it friends. Soon he was spending the night at her family home, and they all thought he was the bee's knees. But, nope, he was a rapist. Either right before, or soon after getting together with Karla (reports conflict here), he started raping girls in his Toronto suburb, Scarborough (google "Scarborough Rapist" for more info.).

After a while, Paul starts checking out Karla's little sister, Tammy, who thought it was kind of flattering to have the attention of her older sister's boyfriend (as the youngest, with 4 older sisters, I can get this to a point). Tammy had no idea that Paul was obsessed with her. He would go in her room at night and...take care of himself sexually. He broke her window blinds so he could stand outside and videotape her.

So, misogynistic guy that he is, he tells Karla that that she needs to "repay" him for not being a virgin when they met. He tells her he could forgive her if she offered him her baby sister's virginity for a Christmas present. She, being a vacuous malignant narcissist with no moral compass, thought that was just swell. She proceeded to research drugs which she could access through her work at a Veterinarian clinic. On Christmas Eve (1990, I think), they drug and rape Tammy, who dies from Karla's misuse of the drugs and/or her wanting her sister dead b/c her husband liked her better (reports differ).

And they videotaped the whole thing!

There is sooo so much more. This is your first installment.
    Last edited by flourish; 10-14-2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: typo

I would be happy to, thank you You can also check out Wikipedia. There are several books, the most credible IMHO, being Invisible Darkness by Stephen Williams. The sequel, Karla, also written by Williams, is good as well, but not necessary for a good look at the case. There is a movie, "Karla," starring Laura Prepon from "That 70's Show" and this role is the reason she originally went blonde, I do believe.

Very brief synopsis.
    Warning: I'm about to write about some seriously disgusting stuff here. Be aware that you can't take it out of your head once it's in there. Proceed with caution. Also, this is my own interpretation of the facts as I know and can best recall from my readings of practically every English word written on their case...and a little bit of French.

17-year old Toronto pet store worker, Karla Homolka, met older (23?) year-old Paul Bernardo, at a hotel restaurant. They were infatuated with each other immediately, and got busy right away, in front of their shocked, and not-into-it friends. Soon he was spending the night at her family home, and they all thought he was the bee's knees. But, nope, he was a rapist. Either right before, or soon after getting together with Karla (reports conflict here), he started raping girls in his Toronto suburb, Scarborough (google "Scarborough Rapist" for more info.).

After a while, Paul starts checking out Karla's little sister, Tammy, who thought it was kind of flattering to have the attention of her older sister's boyfriend (as the youngest, with 4 older sisters, I can get this to a point). Tammy had no idea that Paul was obsessed with her. He would go in her room at night and...take care of himself sexually. He broke her window blinds so he could stand outside and videotape her.

So, misogynistic guy that he is, he tells Karla that that she needs to "repay" him for not being a virgin when they met. He tells her he could forgive her if she offered him her baby sister's virginity for a Christmas present. She, being a vacuous malignant narcissist with no moral compass, thought that was just swell. She proceeded to research drugs which she could access through her work at a Veterinarian clinic. On Christmas Eve (1990, I think), they drug and rape Tammy, who dies from Karla's misuse of the drugs and/or her wanting her sister dead b/c her husband liked her better (reports differ).

And they videotaped the whole thing!

There is sooo so much more. This is your first installment.
    jesus mary and joseph.
    im sorry i asked

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

jesus mary and joseph.
    im sorry i asked
    LOL, I warned you with good reason, eh?

that is so disgusting.........ugh
    i hope they both fried

that is so disgusting.........ugh
    i hope they both fried
    Get ready to be disappointed...mostly...but I gotta go to bed now

Goodnight, all you sleuthers out there

Get ready to be disappointed...mostly...but I gotta go to bed now

Goodnight, all you sleuthers out there
    I couldn't believe this case when I read about it for the first time. As for how this case will relate to the pg/ng saga, I don't think it will have the same ending. I hate to give anything away, as your story telling is wonderful, so I will give the rest of my views when you are finished with this very twisted tale!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    I couldn't believe this case when I read about it for the first time. As for how this case will relate to the pg/ng saga, I don't think it will have the same ending. I hate to give anything away, as your story telling is wonderful, so I will give the rest of my views when you are finished with this very twisted tale!
    just read the wiki article.
    i have the sound of nancy telling the cops 'so what? we have the same tastes!' ringing in my ears. i can so see her using the 'poor me' routine just like karla

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

I don't think the american public will allow the same outcome. In my opinion only, deals with criminals do nothing to help keep us safe. There is so much testimony that can be given by Jaycee that they have no need to make a deal with Nancy. Honestly though, I think both ng and pg have a lot to fear inside prison. You know patricia made a very strange comment about the fact that pg came back from prison unharmed and unmarked or something like that. Wonder what that referred to. I'll post it if I can find it.

Link:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21650599/

Garrido had moved in with Patricia in 1988 after serving 11 years in jail for a rape in 1976. Nancy, who had married Garrido behind bars in 1981, was already living there.

Patricia, who is struggling to come to terms with the enormity of Garrido’s crimes, says: “Prison can really destroy someone, but when Phillip came out of jail he didn’t have a scratch on him. It didn’t seem to affect him at all.

“I don’t want to talk about what he did wrong. It upsets me. But he came to live with me because he had nowhere else to go and Nancy was looking after me so it seemed the best thing at the time.”

She has a GREAT memory for a dementia patient.
    Last edited by SunnieRN; 10-14-2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: link added

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    I don't think the american public will allow the same outcome. In my opinion only, deals with criminals do nothing to help keep us safe. There is so much testimony that can be given by Jaycee that they have no need to make a deal with Nancy. Honestly though, I think both ng and pg have a lot to fear inside prison. You know patricia made a very strange comment about the fact that pg came back from prison unharmed and unmarked or something like that. Wonder what that referred to. I'll post it if I can find it.

Link:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21650599/

Garrido had moved in with Patricia in 1988 after serving 11 years in jail for a rape in 1976. Nancy, who had married Garrido behind bars in 1981, was already living there.

Patricia, who is struggling to come to terms with the enormity of Garrido’s crimes, says: “Prison can really destroy someone, but when Phillip came out of jail he didn’t have a scratch on him. It didn’t seem to affect him at all.

“I don’t want to talk about what he did wrong. It upsets me. But he came to live with me because he had nowhere else to go and Nancy was looking after me so it seemed the best thing at the time.”

She has a GREAT memory for a dementia patient.
    oh i bet if police start threatning to charge her too she'll have a 'relapse' real quick

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

I love your Eh.. LOL

I don't want to tell the rest. I'll say a few things from the "horses" mouth.

I bet you are bringing this up & (I agree) because we don't want Nancy
    to get a "sweet heart" deal.

I have family that lives in Scarborough, Toronto.
    A neighbour was a rape victim a 15 year old..
    He was known as the paper bag rapist for years before meeting Karla.
    He had the police running in circles for years. He was a suspect but LE had no proof yet.

Maybe Nancy & Karla have the same evil personalities.
    Only Karla was very out going & used her Beauty to manipulate people.
    "Oh I'm a poor battered victim, He made me do it".

It was horse tranquilizer that she stole from work that she fed her sister.

The movie was banned from Canada at first.
    The victims Family tried to prevent a movie.
    Photos leaked from the crime...
    Law suits were filed, against someones lawyer...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JusticeForVictims For This Useful Post:

oh i bet if police start threatning to charge her too she'll have a 'relapse' real quick
    Unfortunately I feel you are right on the money. Sadly I don't see LE even thinking in that direction.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle View Post
    She actually had almost 5 months to release JC. He was locked up from early April 93 through late August 93. I just wanted to mention it because you keep mentioning 38 days when it was actually quite a bit longer.

tizz i said 38 days cause some people have said it was 38 days and not 4 months. i go with the low estimate to not cause an argument, cause 38 days is more then enough time to save jaycee anyways. hell 38 minutes is more then enough time to help her get out

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

Bernardo has creepy eyes like PG. LE in Canada! Unbelievable! It's seems all LE is good for is giving parking tickets. They're Johnny on the Spot for that.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to human For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Bernardo has creepy eyes like PG. LE in Canada! Unbelievable! It's seems all LE is good for is giving parking tickets. They're Johnny on the Spot for that.
    lol

34. The Following User Says Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

NANCY needs to start talking and stop playing victim:
    DARN it - give her the truth serum......
    there are still 2 little girls out there.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    NANCY needs to start talking and stop playing victim:
    DARN it - give her the truth serum......
    there are still 2 little girls out there.
    like i said in diffrent threads.
    its possible those two little girls they found in squalor are the missing ones?

Well i havent really heard much on this, but what i think i hear was that they arrested a guy who was out on parole and two children were taken into custody. But it seems strange that an ex-con would be taking care of two children on his own. Oh ya and it was at a property owned by the milinos i think also. Im not sure of the story or if there is anymore of it to be read, but if anyone has a link id like to read more.
    Last edited by cindysue; 10-15-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cindysue View Post
    Well i havent really heard much on this, but what i think i hear was that they arrested a guy who was out on parole and two children were taken into custody. But it seems strange that an ex-con would be taking care of two children on his own. Oh ya and it was at a property owned by the milinos i think also. Im not sure of the story or if there is anymore of it to be read, but if anyone has a link id like to read more.
    makes me fear there really is a kidnapping/sex slave thing going on in that neighborhood

Yes, please provide a link, I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Thanks.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast