750 users online (69 members and 681 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

Geraldo At Large: Haleigh Cummings Case with Guests

FYI: Geraldo At Large Tonight! Weekends at 10 p.m. ET
    • A new search begins for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings. What have investigators found that could crack the case? Art H. is also going to be a guest tonight according to his web site!!
    http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/

Get tuned. Since it's a slow weekend for news, I thought maybe we could find a new topic of interest, and possibly learn something new tonight. Enjoy friends.

Credit to angel who cares, she's truly an angel for posting up to date news links.

A new search? Could it be?
    Last edited by KOOL LOOK; 09-26-2009 at 08:42 PM.

I will be watching.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by FIND'HER View Post
    I will be watching.
    Me too, after I made the thread, I realized he's claiming there's a new search beginning, wow. We'll see. Hope he's not pulling our mustaches.

Art always has something to say, LOL but he sure gets the neck hairs standing.

Can you post what's being said? If not I understand and can wait for Patty G to work her magic.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Is Art H on?
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Me too, after I made the thread, I realized he's claiming there's a new search beginning, wow. We'll see. Hope he's not pulling our mustaches.
    My vote is he is pulling our mustaches....if there was a new search going on wouldn't we have heard about it already?
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Could be he is referring to last weekends pond search or the search near the Green Lane home that was prompted from the scrub lady letter.

Who knows?
    to be honest there isn't any telling what he is talking about...lol

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Is Art H on?
    He is.

He made a thread about it on his website to let us know he'll be on.

Art Harris Talks Haleigh Cummings on Geraldo Tonight, 10 p

One likely topic: the blockbuster jailhouse letter from a Misty Cummings friend who was confronted by an accusation she was at a party with the missing six year old when the little girl accidentally ingested Oxcontin and died. The letter, obtained by private investigator Williams Staubs, aka Cobra, and passed on to The Bald Truth; we authenticated with sources close to the case before publishing it.
    More at link:
    http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/26/...-tonight-10-p/

Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

Quote Originally Posted by atherella View Post
    He is.

He made a thread about it on his website to let us know he'll be on.

More at link:
    http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/26/...-tonight-10-p/
    what in the world....why is Art H still focusing on this letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    Can you post what's being said? If not I understand and can wait for Patty G to work her magic.
    I surely will Baby Doll, just for you. I'll do my best. Thanks for asking. Patty does a great job too.

Thank you Kool!
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

I must be on the wrong channel because I don't see Geraldo I see Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I must be on the wrong channel because I don't see Geraldo I see Obama.
    He doesn't come on until 10pm. You still have time yet.

Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

Quote Originally Posted by atherella View Post
    He doesn't come on until 10pm. You still have time yet.
    oh great....my hubby isn't going to like that.....lol. Think I better just check in here tomorrow to get the play by play so as not to bite the hand that feeds me.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast