In Dedication to our Locals

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This thread is for uplifting and encouraging our locals - only!

Allow me to start:

All of our locals amaze me. I live in a small northwest town that isn't much larger than McCleary. Our town always rises the occasion of our citizens who are in need, but we've never had the tragedy that has happened to McCleary.

Locals, if there is another case on WS that has had wonderful local input such as has been brought out for Lindsey, I haven't seen it. You all have searched, attended vigils, and spend countless hours trying to come up with theories and suspects and ways to locate this precious girl. You've poured out your hearts to her family and friends. I am truly in awe of you all.

Now is a tough time that people who aren't used to smalltown life might not be able to feel in their hearts, but I know how it would be here. Searches on neighbors properties, people you might know or others know, would be frightening and confusing. Also, it is hard to keep it under wraps so that LE can do what they need to do to eliminate tips and ultimately find the right one that will bring Lindsey home. I applaud all of you for your integrity and dignity during the investigation.

Thank you for being here at Websleuths. :grouphug:

Thanks Kimster. We appreciate it. :wave:

Thanks for starting this thread Kimster,
I just want to say that I so appreciate what all of the folks local to McCleary, have offered up to us here at WS. The pictures, the interviews, the local point of view. But most of all I appreciate what you all are doing for Lindsey. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

bannerquote.jpg

I would also like to say thanks to all the locals.. You people are wonderful... You keep us informed when we would not know what what was going on... Thank you...

Websleuths is made up of people from all walks of life all over the world.

Without everyones participation Websleuths would dry up and die. To all of our wonderful posters you know how much I appreciate your hard work and your caring manner

I would like to give a special thank you to the locals in Lindsey's case. Most of the members have no idea how much this goup has done behind the scenes to help and all they have done right here on this forum.

Please know I thank you from my heart and soul for all your kindness and help.

Thank you,
Tricia

The locals have gone above and beyond with the hope that their efforts will lead to Lindsey. You all are really good people with big hearts. Thank you for all you have done and will do.

A great big 'thank you' to all the locals who have given their time and their heart to finding Lindsey. A THANK YOU to those who help organize, search, put pics of McCleary on the thread, keep us updated, and give us your heartfelt opinions and ideas. I have no doubt that searching for a child can be both, exhausting and frightening...thanks for being so brave! When necessary, take a break, a nap, a time-out, a moment to laugh...and know we are here to support you - it's been 3 very long months. I hope the search for Lindsey is drawing to an end.

you know.. there is a word I love in the English language that cannot be applied to many people. That word? SELFLESS. What you locals are doing is completely and utterly selfless and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks for keeping it real here as well. As we see on other 'sites' that is not the case. The McCleary locals here embody the morals of websleuths. (nurse passes out golden halo to each and every one of you)

Thank you for your dedication, empathy, and bottomless hearts that continue to give.

McCleary is a fine litttle town. Of course like any place anywhere in the world - you can find problems and challenges. Yet there is much to like here also.

I've been a regular visitor for awhile now and I enjoy each visit. And I can say from experience that folks here do care about Lindsey and her well being. There are flyers everywhere in town. The East County News has a cover story on Lindsey and copies are available free also all over town.

I talked with a young woman out walking the town with her dog a few days after Lindsey disappeared, she was out walking, as was I, feeling the need to do something, anything possible, to help bring Lindsey home. We stood together and talked and I remember thinking - this is McCleary. McCleary cares and McCleary is in shock, stressed, worried, praying for Lindsey's safety, and doing the best it can.

Yesterday I visited the library, then had a burger at the Bear Den, and shopped at Gordon's. People are friendly here, often in a kind of quiet way, and I think that quiet has been mistaken for something ominous, when really it is just life - you know? Some of us are quiet and reserved and that is okay.

On other crime web sites McCleary is described in all sorts of horrible terms. I really appreciate Web Sleuths and am happy to be here.

So I'm a semi-local who has never been touched so strongly by a missing person case in all my life. It is raining hard here right now and I just want Lindsey to come home safe.

I heartily appreciate all you locals who are working so hard. I hope you all are taking good care of yourselves too. This is stressful - even for those of us following online. I do what I am able to spread the word about vigils and searches.

I appreciate WS too.

Amen to everything that's already been said!

i have really appreciated everything the locals have done for Lindsey!
all the pics are amazing! thanks so much to mikeb too for the fly overs!
and to everyone who's searched and worked for the searches!

y'all are awesome!!!

g010.gif

Over the weekend, our wonderful locals were searching for Lindsey. Thanking all of you one time is never enough! :blowkiss:

Truly, you are my heroes! And more importantly, heroes for Lindsey!!!

1sm288batman.gif
1sm288batman.gif
1sm288batman.gif
1sm288batman.gif
1sm288batman.gif

Reading through the general thread this morning, I am sensing that many of our on-the-ground searchers are feeling tired, worn out and maybe a little discouraged. I know this is tough on you. Such an emotional roller coaster by itself, add to that all the news from the last weekend and the possible POI which I am sure raised the hopes of many, only to have it taken away, when LE said he is NOT a POI at the moment.

I want to offer all of you searchers the hope, strength, and prayers of all of us on the Lindsey thread. When you feel tired or discouraged, just stop, close your eyes for a moment, take a deep breath, and visualize all of us Sleuths standing behind you, putting our arms over your shoulders, holding you up, GIVING YOU OUR STRENGTH, to make your own as you continue on. We are all right behind you and we are not going anywhere until Lindsey is found.

We appreciate you all so much and I know many of us wish we could be there, physically standing beside you - but have no doubt - we are standing beside you in our hearts!

You are all our Super:star::star::star::star:'s

:grouphug:

Salem

Salem,

Thank you. We really appreciate all of the support we are getting from everyone. We were warned that this would be an emotional roller coaster.. I had no idea it would be this hard. I've grown to love a little girl I've come to know through the memories and pictures her mother has shared with us.

I hope and pray that isn't the only way I ever get to meet her.

Me Too, JennO - I hope you have the chance to meet the beautiful, smiling girl we have all come to love so much.

Stranger things have happened, and I myself, have new hope after the past weekend that Lindsey may still be alive.

May the Angels stay with her and protect her until we get her home!

Salem

I would also like to just mention the sticks that the searchers find out in the woods that are used to mover brush aside and support searchers while they're out there...you wouldn't believe how adamant some people are about keeping their stick...and how possessive they are of said stick.

hands.jpg

to all of you that take a chance
to make a difference

encouragement2.jpg

the road is long and hard, please take good care of your self and family

I think you all are
jummp.gif
i thank you for your dedication to finding Lindsey!

TO MCCLEARY:

You girl...are one AWESOME woman. You baked muffins for our soldiers and searchers this morning and showed up with your daughter very early...then you baked TWO pans of the most awesome Lasagne I've ever tasted...plus garlic bread and salad.

IMHO, you have earned yourself a special searching stick. We'll find one and etch your name on it.

THANK YOU so much.

All of these locals and volunteers are the coolest people ever.

Know this everyone. We will not stop. We will not fade. The truth IS. And we will find Lindsey and bring her home. That is a constant and can not be altered.

Lindsey, we know where you should BE and we will not stop until you are there. We all pledge that to you. Be it by a thought, or a prayer, or by an action- we will get you home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back