Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Bumping for Billy
    Want to Make a Difference? Here's Your Chance! Click HERE to Support Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law

Watch Kesse's & Smolinski's Parents DC Testimony 2morrow

Watch Kesse's & Smolinski's testify in DC 2morrow
    The Smolinski's and Kesse's will be testifying in DC tomorrow. Their testimony will be in support of improving systems for locating the missing and more specifically to ask the subcommittee that's currently reviewing HR3695, The Help Find the Missing Act (Billy's Law) to recommend it pass into legislation.

The session is slated to begin at 10:15AM. You can tune into the session by going to this link http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html and clicking on the "Watch Video Broadcast" bug!

A large push has been in play to get the subcommittee members who sit on this group to attend - they are not required even though you'd hope they'd make it a priority...

Please contact your federal congressman and ask that they co-sponsor this bill if improving systems for locating the missing and unidentified is important to you. If you do not have the name of your federal congressman, I can let you know who it is. I also have an excel spreadsheet with the names of all congressman and their direct phone numbers. BTW, there are 425+ US Federal congressman - we've managed to get close to 15 to commit to co-sponsoring. If the bill doesn't pass, it is not for lack of trying - it is for lack of momentum and public outreach assistance to say 'We have had it and we want human beings to take priority'.

Michelle
    Want to Make a Difference? Here's Your Chance! Click HERE to Support Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law

I saw a picture of Billy on ID channel for the show Disappeared. Is he being featured Miseley???
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

4. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Yes, he's being featured on 2/15. You may be interested in checking out the other episodes as well - here's a link to the listings with previews for each http://investigation.discovery.com/v...d-sneak-peeks/

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I saw a picture of Billy on ID channel for the show Disappeared. Is he being featured Miseley???

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LetJusticePrevail For This Useful Post:

Testimony Time Change

Tomorrow's testimony will now begin at 11AM EST vs 10:15. Here's the link again in case you'd like to tune in to watch the Smolinski's and Kesse's testify!

http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html

Time Change Late Tonight

Tomorrow's (Thurs, 1/21) testimony will now begin at 11AM EST vs 10:15. Here's the link again in case you'd like to tune in to watch the Smolinski's and Kesse's testify!

http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html

Billy's story will be featured on the show Disappeared on Inv. Discovery
    2/15/2010.
    Last edited by dreamweaver; 02-13-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: add word
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

http://waterburyobserver.blogspot.co....html?spref=fb
    2/14/2010
    'snip'

Fire makes steel.

For Jan and Bill Smolinski a fire of angst and pain engulfed their lives after their 31 year old son Billy vanished six years ago. The fire is so hot it could shatter friendships and destroy their marriage, Left alone, the fire would consume them.

The Smolinskis chose to redirect the fire - the energy - to use it as a tool to reform the tattered system that betrayed them during their desparate search to find their son. When Billy disappeared in August 2004 the Smolinskis believed the local police would work hard to find Billy.

They were wrong.

Billy was a vigorously fit 31 year old man, and like thousands of adult missing person cases across the country, the local police responded as if Billy had vanished by choice. It took nearly two years for the Smolinskis to convince the Waterbury Police Department that something terribly wrong had happened to Billy, and by that time clues were lost, DNA mishandled, and the man widely suspected of murdering their son was dead of a drug overdose.
    ..much more at link..
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Watch tonight!

DW, great article from your most recent post! Here's a note from Billy's mom about tonight's show. Watch her testimony on Billy's Law (starts around 2ish) - this woman is AMAZING http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56e0s65hjD0

PLEASE PASS ON!! THANK YOU

Tonight the airing of the hour long show Smolinski case~~~ most people do not know about the case information is being surpressed from the Woodbridge, CT area. Please watch~ come forward if you have any knowledge of the case. PLEASE!!

There is a new series called :Disappeared" that premieres on the Discovery ID Investigate Life channel every Monday night at 10:00 PM
    Each episode will concentrate on a missing person and the circumstances that surrounded their disappearance.

Billy's case will be aired tonight @ 10:00 PM.

I hope "Disappeared" becomes popular so it will encourage Discovery ID to become involved and film more cases. Someone knows something in each case and it is important to keep the faces in the public eye.

Please pass this on to your contacts Thank you so much one day my prayer is there will be improved education and better laws to give families more hope of a better tomorrow.

Trailer clip below click to see preview

<http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sneak-peeks-william-smolinski.html>

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sneak-peeks-william-smolinski.html
    Always Hope,
    Jan Smolinski
    Mom of missing William (Billy) Smolinski
    Missing since August 24, 2004
    http://www.justice4billy.com

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Billy's story will be featured on the show Disappeared on Inv. Discovery
    2/15/2010.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-03-2015 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Repair url tag.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LetJusticePrevail For This Useful Post:

Billy's Smolinski's Mom

PLEASE PASS ON!! THANK YOU

Tonight the airing of the hour long show Smolinski case~~~ most people do not know about the case information is being surpressed from the Woodbridge, CT area. Please watch~ come forward if you have any knowledge of the case. PLEASE!!

There is a new series called :Disappeared" that premieres on the Discovery ID Investigate Life channel every Monday night at 10:00 PM
    Each episode will concentrate on a missing person and the circumstances that surrounded their disappearance.

Billy's case will be aired tonight @ 10:00 PM.

I hope "Disappeared" becomes popular so it will encourage Discovery ID to become involved and film more cases. Someone knows something in each case and it is important to keep the faces in the public eye.

Please pass this on to your contacts Thank you so much one day my prayer is there will be improved education and better laws to give families more hope of a better tomorrow.

Trailer clip below click to see preview

<http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sneak-peeks-william-smolinski.html>

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sneak-peeks-william-smolinski.html
    Always Hope,
    Jan Smolinski
    Mom of missing William (Billy) Smolinski
    Missing since August 24, 2004
    http://www.justice4billy.com

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LetJusticePrevail For This Useful Post:

I did watch the show and just wish time could be would back so that he never became involved with that woman...and stayed with Mary his friend, instead...I am certain that the break-up with the Marilyn person is directly related to his death, i.e. by her now-late son, just as the few who have come forward with something to say have indicated, but unsure if they will get what they need to actually charge anyone. $60K is a good reward and may be why they have these tips.
    I guess I understand why the police did not tell the family about these tips since they could not proven at all and the two groups were already so antagonized toward one another...it would have made things worse. It must be impossible for families to deal with people they believe have knowledge or guilt but cannot prove anything...i am sorry for Billy's family and friends...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

The older ex-girlfriend tearing down the missing persons fliers just about says it all.

Very Classy.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kevmob77 For This Useful Post:

i know...it is such a shame he got involved with her...i don't understand it, his family did not understand it, but this is a true case of love is blind i guess

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

and then his mom got arrested for trespassing. this poor family...all they/re trying to do is find their son. I totally think the older ex-gf is involved. I hope they can come up with something to bring Billy home.
    This is all my opinion, which is subject to change with more information, if the wind changes direction, or if I wake up in a different mood...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DeepThinker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kevmob77 View Post
    The older ex-girlfriend tearing down the missing persons fliers just about says it all.

Very Classy.
    Ooooh that irked me too.

I really like his other ex-girlfriend who seems to still love him... she's the one who had joint custody of his dog.
    Too bad they ever broke up, she seems really sincere and caring.

Prayer's for Billy and his family so they can find some answers.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast