Question and Answer Thread **No Discussion**

kbl8201

Former Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if/when this will be sent to her or how/

This thread is to ask objective, factual type questions that can later be used for reference.
Rather than starting a thread to ask one question, please post your questions here.
Leave a question or leave an answer. That's it!
No opinion type questions that require discussion.

What is the name of the Oakland Halfway House Garrido was discharged to at the end of August 1988?

Did he have privileges to leave the facility at will, or did he earn time out for good behavior?

Where did Nancy stay while PG was assigned to the halfway house?

When did they take up residence at his mother's home in Antioch?

When did PG start the business, Printing For Less?

This might have already been answered somewhere else, but:

Was their Printing For Less business associated with the national franchise Printing 4 Less? (it might be vice versa, ie, theirs was Printing 4 Less and the national franchise was Printing For Less.)

JULIE

Where did Nancy stay while PG was assigned to the halfway house?

One answer to that is found in an AP article http://www.rgj.com/article/20090902/NEWS01/90902047:
Nancy Garrido spent years caring for her elderly, bedridden mother-in-law while a girl kidnapped in 1991 was allegedly held prisoner in the backyard of the home she shared with her husband.

When Phillip Garrido went to prison for six weeks on a parole violation, the former nursing assistant watched over Jaycee Dugard, authorities said.

"You can reasonably infer from the charging document that the wife was doing that," said former U.S. Attorney McGregor Scott, who is acting as a special spokesman for the El Dorado County District Attorney's Office.
BBM

Thank you, MBK, that is the information for his brief detention in 1991. But I'm looking for their 1988 whereabouts, after he was discharged from his short 11 years in prison. He was supposedly sent to an Oakland Halfway House, which he left in November 1988 to visit his 1976 victim at her job in South Lake Tahoe.

Did he leave the HH with or without permission for that trip? What did he do with the rest of his time while assigned to the HH? What was the length of his detention there? Did they live anywhere else after he was released from the HH? And when did they settle in Antioch?

If they have been posted, I've missed it. But since Ken Slayton has made himself a public figure "if" he is JC's bio-dad, he has opened himself to investigation imo.

Has anyone looked up his marriage records? When was he divorced from his first wife? When did he marry his second wife? How do these dates relate to his brief relationship with Terry?

And does he have other children between the ages of say, 28 - 30?

This question was asked in another thread but not answered. When and from what did Patricia Garrido's second husband, Mr. Herschel Franzen, die from? Natural causes or other?

This might have already been answered somewhere else, but:

Was their Printing For Less business associated with the national franchise Printing 4 Less? (it might be vice versa, ie, theirs was Printing 4 Less and the national franchise was Printing For Less.)

JULIE

Garrido's was http://printing4less.blogspot.com/

I've wondered if the picture on this site was ever confused with the picture on the business card.

If they have been posted, I've missed it. But since Ken Slayton has made himself a public figure "if" he is JC's bio-dad, he has opened himself to investigation imo.

Has anyone looked up his marriage records? When was he divorced from his first wife? When did he marry his second wife? How do these dates relate to his brief relationship with Terry?

And does he have other children between the ages of say, 28 - 30?
First wife: Married 23 January 1965 her name Linda
Three children with first wife, two living, one stillborn.
1st child: b. 24 Aug 1965 Female Living
2nd child: b. 29 May 1968 Male Living
3rd child: b. and d. 6 Feb 1971 Male

Affair with Terry Dugard: during Aug 1979 according to Ken Slayton

Divorce from Linda final on Aug 21 1980

Don't know exact date of marriage to Jaime in 1983.
2 children Ashley b. 1986 and Brittany b. 1989

WHEN was this picture taken?

vlcsnap-4733818.jpg

This question was asked in another thread but not answered. When and from what did Patricia Garrido's second husband, Mr. Herschel Franzen, die from? Natural causes or other?
natural causes. I saw his death certificate.

that also might be a football game on in the background. (superbowl 25?) if so then would be at least 4 months before she was taken

First wife: Married 23 January 1965 her name Linda
Three children with first wife, two living, one stillborn.
1st child: b. 24 Aug 1965 Female Living
2nd child: b. 29 May 1968 Male Living
3rd child: b. and d. 6 Feb 1971 Male

Affair with Terry Dugard: abt. Sep 1979

Divorce from Linda final on Aug 21 1980

Don't know exact date of marriage to Jaime in 1983.
2 children Ashley b. 1986 and Brittany b. 1989

'affair with terry ugard about sept 1979" yikes.......hope its a little earlier then that? or was jaycee at leats a month premie? (may 3 1980)

August 1979 has been mentioned by everyone involved for the month/year of Terry and Ken's summer "fling" (or what have you). I suppose it might have lasted until September, but I've never seen that mentioned. Also, I believe Gloria Allred said that he got married to Jamie in the summer of 1983 and that she had been a good friend for many years.

It was taken sometime before her abduction, sorry I have no exact date. This is the photo that we debated about here at some point because someone thought it was a "new" photo that was taken of her after she was rescued. But, actually, this is from media footage that was used to publicize her disappearance when she was first missing. It looks like an arcade to me and she looks to be about the same age or maybe only a year or two younger than when she disappeared.

WHEN was this picture taken?

vlcsnap-4733818.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77