821 users online (157 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

Nancy Grace 9/28/09 "DUD" or "BOMBSHELL"

Will we learn anything new? Nancy is claiming she has "bombshell" information concerning Misty and Ron.

Nancy Grace Investigates!

Don't miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something -- according to the Sheriff's Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is "sketchy," & everything she has said is a "complete farce." What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh's dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace's special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Last edited by KOOL LOOK; 09-28-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KOOL LOOK View Post
    Will we learn anything new? Nancy is claiming she has "bombshell" information concerning Misty and Ron.
    It would be wonderful if we learn something new. I will be watching, hoping and praying.
    Give me your laugh. Whether it's mischievous, tender, loud or quiet, simply give me a laugh from your heart. Your laughter brings me never-ending joy ~ Helmut Walch

I posted a similar comment in the parking lot BUT, I don't think NG would know a "bombshell" if it detonated under her "pleather" shirt or in one of the twin's diapers. Sheesh. Her "bombshells" end up like most "peanut shells" dropped on the ground and squished.

This to me seems like its going to be one of those recap shows. She had one before with Haliegh. Its probably interviews put together.

LOL Should have made it a poll. I vote DUD!!!
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I wish I could watch with you guys but my brain goes into overdrive while I'm watching and trying to make sense out of what I am hearing. I can't think and watch and respond on here at the same time.( I am not as good as the rest of you are yet....lol) I will check in later though to see what everyone had to say.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I wish I could watch with you guys but my brain goes into overdrive while I'm watching and trying to make sense out of what I am hearing. I can't think and watch and respond on here at the same time.( I am not as good as the rest of you are yet....lol) I will check in later though to see what everyone had to say.
    Me too elle1919,

Between the "bombshell" or "breaking news" on most of her reporting, I've found that it's mostly a re-hash of the news we've already known, old videos and guests who also say the same thing over and over. Sorry for the rant. I will not watch, but will check later on if there really is an "exclusive interview" with MC. Still, if that was true, I would be shocked that MC would pick NG to give an exclusive to!
    Last edited by bogeygal; 09-28-2009 at 07:15 PM.

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by gogrannypop View Post
    LOL Should have made it a poll. I vote DUD!!!
    We should. I think Nancy has someone that keeps a check around here, so just sayin, LOL reckon should could get a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    This to me seems like its going to be one of those recap shows. She had one before with Haliegh. Its probably interviews put together.
    Probably! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    I posted a similar comment in the parking lot BUT, I don't think NG would know a "bombshell" if it detonated under her "pleather" shirt or in one of the twin's diapers. Sheesh. Her "bombshells" end up like most "peanut shells" dropped on the ground and squished.
    Baaaaahhaaaaa Love it! Thanks for the laughs!

I Say DUD, SOS, etc
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

I have a guestion...

If most posters cannot bare to watch NG,or mock her "bombshells" because they're not,and claims she always has news that's old,or not correct...why then is there a daily thread here of her show?

I'm not being snarky,personally I cannot watch her. I'm honestly curious if most posters do not think too highly of her,or do not trust her info,why not just ignore her program...why the daily thread?

Rehash. NG bombshells are more like those bomblets that have been laying on the ground for days/weeks and then belatedly go off on cable news. Delayed reaction. 95% rehash clips and 5% update on Misty not returning home in-between adverts.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by capps View Post
    I have a guestion...

If most posters cannot bare to watch NG,or mock her "bombshells" because they're not,and claims she always has news that's old,or not correct...why then is there a daily thread here of her show?

I'm not being snarky,personally I cannot watch her. I'm honestly curious if most posters do not think too highly of her,or do not trust her info,why not just ignore her program...why the daily thread?
    NG addiction. You always hope that there will be some snippet or new development within that was worth the cost of the repeated replays of clips.

The concern and love for HaLeigh trumps everything else.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

NG is always a dollar short and a day late, when it comes to having info on a case. 95% of the time Websleuths has already scooped her "bombshells". And heck, the other 5% is questionable, at best. And I won't even go into how often she gets things wrong...

ETA: oh, as to the topic query: DUD!

A big ol' DUD. Nancy makes it out like they were due home over the weekend but Misty didn't come home. I believe everyone came home today.

i think the 'bombshell' will be that ron's lawyer said misty didn't return from her weekend away.. she is always a step behind WS !!
    Cindi Lou

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast