Nancy Grace 9/28/09 "DUD" or "BOMBSHELL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Will we learn anything new? Nancy is claiming she has "bombshell" information concerning Misty and Ron.

Nancy Grace Investigates!
Oct.-1---NG-Investigates.jpg

Don't miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something -- according to the Sheriff's Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is "sketchy," & everything she has said is a "complete farce." What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh's dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace's special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I posted a similar comment in the parking lot BUT, I don't think NG would know a "bombshell" if it detonated under her "pleather" shirt or in one of the twin's diapers. Sheesh. Her "bombshells" end up like most "peanut shells" dropped on the ground and squished.

This to me seems like its going to be one of those recap shows. She had one before with Haliegh. Its probably interviews put together.

LOL Should have made it a poll. I vote DUD!!!

I wish I could watch with you guys but my brain goes into overdrive while I'm watching and trying to make sense out of what I am hearing. I can't think and watch and respond on here at the same time.( I am not as good as the rest of you are yet....lol) I will check in later though to see what everyone had to say.

I wish I could watch with you guys but my brain goes into overdrive while I'm watching and trying to make sense out of what I am hearing. I can't think and watch and respond on here at the same time.( I am not as good as the rest of you are yet....lol) I will check in later though to see what everyone had to say.

Me too elle1919,

Between the "bombshell" or "breaking news" on most of her reporting, I've found that it's mostly a re-hash of the news we've already known, old videos and guests who also say the same thing over and over. Sorry for the rant. I will not watch, but will check later on if there really is an "exclusive interview" with MC. Still, if that was true, I would be shocked that MC would pick NG to give an exclusive to!

LOL Should have made it a poll. I vote DUD!!!

We should. I think Nancy has someone that keeps a check around here, so just sayin, LOL reckon should could get a hint?

This to me seems like its going to be one of those recap shows. She had one before with Haliegh. Its probably interviews put together.

Probably! LOL
I posted a similar comment in the parking lot BUT, I don't think NG would know a "bombshell" if it detonated under her "pleather" shirt or in one of the twin's diapers. Sheesh. Her "bombshells" end up like most "peanut shells" dropped on the ground and squished.

Baaaaahhaaaaa Love it! Thanks for the laughs!

I have a guestion...

If most posters cannot bare to watch NG,or mock her "bombshells" because they're not,and claims she always has news that's old,or not correct...why then is there a daily thread here of her show?

I'm not being snarky,personally I cannot watch her. I'm honestly curious if most posters do not think too highly of her,or do not trust her info,why not just ignore her program...why the daily thread?:waitasec:

Rehash. NG bombshells are more like those bomblets that have been laying on the ground for days/weeks and then belatedly go off on cable news. Delayed reaction. 95% rehash clips and 5% update on Misty not returning home in-between adverts.

I have a guestion...

If most posters cannot bare to watch NG,or mock her "bombshells" because they're not,and claims she always has news that's old,or not correct...why then is there a daily thread here of her show?

I'm not being snarky,personally I cannot watch her. I'm honestly curious if most posters do not think too highly of her,or do not trust her info,why not just ignore her program...why the daily thread?:waitasec:

NG addiction. You always hope that there will be some snippet or new development within that was worth the cost of the repeated replays of clips.

The concern and love for HaLeigh trumps everything else.

NG is always a dollar short and a day late, when it comes to having info on a case. 95% of the time Websleuths has already scooped her "bombshells". And heck, the other 5% is questionable, at best. And I won't even go into how often she gets things wrong...

ETA: oh, as to the topic query: DUD! :)

A big ol' DUD. Nancy makes it out like they were due home over the weekend but Misty didn't come home. I believe everyone came home today. :)

i think the 'bombshell' will be that ron's lawyer said misty didn't return from her weekend away.. she is always a step behind WS !!

Jean Casseros, all kinds of stories given out. To Epcot, to Tampa. Heard they went to the beach with her girlfriend. No one hears from her.

Not returned to the Satsuma area. Jean saying coincides with mystery letters, coincides with arrest with her own mothers arrest and brothers release.

All we know so far. THe letter of swallowing oxy killed Haleigh. Everyone can't keep their pie holes shut according to Nancy Grace. Evidently LE is taking this seriously, they took her junk car in for testing. No confirmations on the testing from LE.

Art Harris: Where is Misty? He can confirm she was at universal studios with a friend. Spotted by the press wearing a Haleigh pendant. Questionable where she will go after last spotting at Orlando with friend being a tourist.

Dr. Jeff: Nancy can't imagine "whooping it up" after a missing family member goes missing? She's puzzled. Doctor Jeff saying she's being inappropriate. Not out of character, but inappropriate out partying while Haleigh is missing. Lots' of Ron's family according to Art Ron won't take her phone calls.

Nothing new so far we haven't already heard rumored. I beg the question then. No Misty, No Ron. Where's Ron then? No one is reporting seeing him either, but yet their estranged, broken up, not speaking to each other, but he's missing in action too! All I'm getting so far is speculation and hype. Everyone is running around not knowing where Misty is.

Back from break: Playing 911 recordings with Misty and Ron

Showing walk through with TN. Showing TN's last live interview with NG linked here in the forum. We stand for Haleigh, we just want Haleigh to come home per TN.

Talking live calls: Unleash the lawyers: Oops, call in about the twins and the homemade pillowcases for the babies. Mentioning Rons 20 calls home, caller is stating if it was she, she would have left work after the second call. Nancy is saying if he would have left work, things would have been different. Caller agreed. The call was negative remark comment towards Ron. Hindsight is 20/20 eh? If she didn't get an answer when Nancy called home the second time, she would have thought the worse, home burned down, something.

Nancy can't believe Ron was thinking Misty wasn't answering phone due to argument. Guest agrees. Saying it corroborates the brothers testimony. Saying the brother says Misty wasn't home. Look at course of conduct between Misty and Ron. Another guest saying cut r and m a break.

another caller: I've seen Misty cry alot during all of this since it happened. Caller hasn't seen Ron do anything but pucker up. She's blaming Ron, accusing him of not being at work. Claiming someone punched the clock for him. Guest caller gone bazooka. Nancy is disputing callers facts and claims. LE has went through rons cell phone records. Ron has been cleared.

Why has Misty not come home after a claimed weekend to spend with a girlfriend, why? Somebody here answer Nancy now.

back from break: previous shows on NG with Ron, interviews replayed of misty. Showing Crystal claiming everything Misty says is "Crazy"! Showing TNs interview again. Bring her baby girl home.

Terry Shoemaker, rons attorney, well known.
1. are their eyewitnesses claiming ron was at work early and there his whole shift, yes or no? Reply yes

2. what kind of job? A crane operator

3. Terrry, Misty your clients wife, was suppose to be home by now. It's Terry's understanding she's still down in Orlando. Ron has been speaking with her regularly. Terry after being interrupted by Nancy attempting to explain and give some info on the current phone calls between ron and misty. nancy jumps in and states, I'm not concerned with the phone calls, why isn't Misty home yet?
Terry smiles real big and says, "I don't know, can't tell you that". Could tell he was trying to be upfront and answer her questions. He's claiming he doesn't know why she's still there, I figure because she's out of the "Hell" she's being put through by the public, LE and media. Who wouldn't want to get and hold on to some peace?

I believe Terry, ron and misty are in communications together. I see this as a much needed break and people think their entitled to know everything about their personal lives. The end.

What we did glean, from Terry Shoemaker, Ron's attorney is Misty is still in Orlando. Ron and Misty are in direct communications together over the cell phones. He's not sure when she will be returning, but doesn't know what they talk about during these phone calls. End.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100