Fencesitters: Roost & Post Discussion

KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1804077128_4398174868.jpg

Many times in these cases we have a thread for the fencesitters. I'm one, please welcome me. LOL Not convinced yet of anyone's guilt, don't feel like I have enough credible info from LE, or the players to make a decision. Been slowly ruling out, setting further aside the normal suspects, those closest to a missing child.

Taking into consideration the statistics: Parental, Family & Stranger Abductions. Accidental and or deliberate missing status. Think it's safe to say, the last option of accident or deliberate for a young child here has been ruled out. We would have some evidence of her condition being accidental as in other cases that were likewise.

l_1283ecca66804f8d8fa3a9aca06f5b8b.jpg
~~~~The Princess with her crown and bubbly smile

Many have their minds made up here at ws, many are like me and are sitting on the fence, waiting, perching, roosting patiently. This thread is intended to discuss why you are on the fence and not made an opinion, talk about the days you cross over, fall off or get sore bottoms. For the days you've fallen, can't seem to pick yourself back up due to a nagging inside then for a big change of heart. You climb back on it, as I do.
spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

Perching with a watchful eye, waiting on Haleigh to come home. Casting those caring eyes in hope somewhere out there Haleigh and truth are not far away.
spaceball.gif

3607652381_37c9a78f0d.jpg

Case in point: Why I'm on the fence, credit to steve huff, great fair crime writer

the Day: Misty Croslin is Too Dumb to be a Criminal Mastermind
By Pete Kotz in Child Abuse, drugs, kidnapping, missing persons, unsolved
Monday, Sep. 28 2009 @ 5:04PM​

Reader has seen "more thoughtful looks pass across a dog's face"​Reader "That Baby From YouTube" responds to "Haleigh Cummings Case: More Nasty News on Stepmom Misty Croslin." She argues that Misty simply isn't smart enough to elude police for all this time:

"So, you guys buy into the "Misty Croslin: Evil Criminal Mastermind" scenario? Personally, I think she can barely manage to rub two thoughts together. I have seen more thoughtful looks pass across a dog's face.

"People like her "fall into" tragic circumstances; they aren't usually the ones who initiate it. Misty seems like more of a follower than a leader. I don't think she is conniving enough to orchestrate an innocent child's death, but I'll buy into the idea that she is capable of trying to cover up an accidental death by overdose. No doubt there are others involved and that's why she has had the, um, fortitude to avoid cracking under police pressure thus far. If she were solely responsible, I think she would have confessed by now." con't reading story at link.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/missing_persons/

I'm of the opinion of the commentor, Misty isn't a mastermind. This case has become way too complicated. At best, the guilty one would never have dreamed such latitudes Nationally. I see Misty as not being able to express herself appropriately with delayed difficulties to possible more serious health conditions that has never been mentioned publically if they exist, though I suspect. With this thought, often it keeps me perched high never desiring to remove a claw off that post.

Continue reading the following article: Further establishes my dilemmas. Titled NC DAD Disappears with Daughters, one 12 and 9 months pregnant. Huh? How did this happen? No, don't answer. Throwing out my glass of tap water, be on the safe side, can't trust public water. With these kinds of news daily in our society, it's a given no news is ever shocking anymore. Keeping all my options open.

Good reading at link above, Enjoy

KOOL do you ever sleep? lol. You look lonely in here. I used to think I was on the fence but really I am not. I am more like suspended in air above the fence wondering where the next tip is going to drop me then just as I almost reach the ground the giant long arm of the law snatches me back. Something has to happen soon. I can't believe that Haleigh has been gone so long.

KOOL do you ever sleep? lol. You look lonely in here. I used to think I was on the fence but really I am not. I am more like suspended in air above the fence wondering where the next tip is going to drop me then just as I almost reach the ground the giant long arm of the law snatches me back. Something has to happen soon. I can't believe that Haleigh has been gone so long.

47637926vw8.gif

would this reflect how you be feeling sometimes? Me too! In a twisty, would that be better than a wedgie?

I was awaken this morning, so I spent some quiet time figuring out where I'm at, and I'm torn.

47637926vw8.gif

would this reflect how you be feeling sometimes? Me too! In a twisty, would that be better than a wedgie?

I was awaken this morning, so I spent some quiet time figuring out where I'm at, and I'm torn.

nah.....lol that looks much more shiny and special in relation to the way I feel. lol

What bothers me the most about this is that Haleigh still hasn't been found and her family still keeps getting into trouble. If Tommy was at the mh that night, is there a reason he didn't state it right away? If Pytko signed a sworn affidavit, is there a reason it took so long for PCSO to obtain it, considering NayNay AND White Boy Greg both went on record with Art Harris talking about the party that weekend, the drugs involved, and some other people that were there. Then a letter comes out and it talks about a party at Chad's the same night that Haleigh disappeared. What I don't get is why people are referring to a party at "Chad's" but then in the same breat these same people are saying WBG was roommates with him. Well, if they're so "close" with WBG and happen to be party buddies with him, then why aren't they referring to the place as WBG's instead of Chad's? I'm on the fence with regards to NayNay's letter - is she actually covering for herself by attempting to find an alibi? Why did she mention a car that Joe Pytko was trying to sell to her? Is there some stupid significance to it? Is she attampting to throw le off, or is she scared chitless that she's mixing truth with fabrications? I'm on the fence with regards to the original story. I'm on the fence with why a professional would go to the media and state that he knows Misty is lying, knowing full well drugs play a factor in her analysis - no matter which type of test she takes - poly, voice analysis, hypnosis - anything. That could push an investigation and makes tips come out of the woodwork - or conversely, hinder the investigation to no end. I wonder if LE put him up to administering the tests knowing they would obtain rights to all results, whereas LE can't do that. They couldn't go on record saying somebody failed unless they've been charged...and usually not until court was over and they were found guilty. Maybe LE worked hand in hand with TES to put the pressure on Misty...which would show me there's tunnel vision involved. Then again, she looks guilty as heck. Still, though, coming from the background that I do - I know drugs play a factor in test results...and I also know that theories being presented as facts could play a factor in a person's mind that happens to be the person being questioned. Food for thought.

I sure hope Haleigh's found soon! :unhappy:

What has really been bothering me lately is that I want to know why law Enforcement stopped looked for Haleigh back on February 16th!! PCSO announced they were discontinuing the search, citing a belief she was no longer in the area. Tip based searches would continue however. So they believed that she was no longer in the area and that information did not come from a tip. It was their belief. so, now...almost 8 months later...please, I mean why stop the ground searches. Why are they telling us Misty is the key? If they thought Misty was the key why didn't they keep searching after February 16th.

It is so easy to suspect this 17 year old young woman, Law Enforcement even pointed our sleuthing noses in her direction. But if what they say is true and they truly called off the searches because they believed Haleigh was no longer in the area why are they now saying Misty holds the key?

elle, good questions. It doesn't make sense how and what LE is doing. Though I have full faith in their capabilities, and know they are trying, they have took a mis-step direction in the very beginning and their sniffer trail got cold. They need to heat it back up, it sounds to easy, but sometimes the good ole basics is the way to get something back into prospective, back on the right track. Start over. Start fresh.

Time alone is what's ruled Misty out for me 90%. I'm not 100%, but I've got one foot over the fence, one not far behind. LE has pushed so hard, did every tactic to intimidate, pressure, humiliate, cause anger, and still can't get Misty to break. Misty ain't that good, I just don't see it.

A hard nosed murdering sexual methodical deranged killer, yes, A young tender 16 year old, I can't buy into it. Not that 16 year olds don't kill, or mass murder, we know they do.

Jersey, you actually spoke more "talking points" for me than I opened up too so far. It's those nagging, doesn't work with my common senses, that keep me on the fence.
With Caylees case, we pretty much knew from the beginning.

~~~~~This is a real "Who Done it"~~~~~

elle, good questions. It doesn't make sense how and what LE is doing. Though I have full faith in their capabilities, and know they are trying, they have took a mis-step direction in the very beginning and their sniffer trail got cold. They need to heat it back up, it sounds to easy, but sometimes the good ole basics is the way to get something back into prospective, back on the right track. Start over. Start fresh.

Time alone is what's ruled Misty out for me 90%. I'm not 100%, but I've got one foot over the fence, one not far behind. LE has pushed so hard, did every tactic to intimidate, pressure, humiliate, cause anger, and still can't get Misty to break. Misty ain't that good, I just don't see it.

A hard nosed murdering sexual methodical deranged killer, yes, A young tender 16 year old, I can't buy into it. Not that 16 year olds don't kill, or mass murder, we know they do.

Jersey, you actually spoke more "talking points" for me than I opened up too so far. It's those nagging, doesn't work with my common senses, that keep me on the fence.
With Caylees case, we pretty much knew from the beginning.

~~~~~This is a real "Who Done it"~~~~~

Here's what I'm talking about, and this should make people wonder about the same things like some of us do on this thread. I'm supplying links & snippets. You be the judge. I have to question, with the original date given, why these things are just now coming to light and people have been able to move without being sidetracked by the police...links will show first with snippets following each link:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131612&catid=3

Dated February 18, 2009
Perhaps the highest-profile tip indicated that Misty Croslin, the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, wasn't home when the 5-year-old disappeared.

Schauland said they're pursuing that lead, but have no evidence of its truth. Croslin has said she was home.
Unquote

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18742867/detail.html#-

Dated February 19, 2009
Police said they received a tip that Croslin was out instead of home with Haleigh and her 3-year-old brother last Monday night. However, Sykes said that tipster was wrong.
Unquote

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/

Posted Friday April 3, 2009 on Art's site
Playing cupid that weekend: a Christina Prevatt, 18, who everyone calls “Nay Nay.” She says she introduced Misty to Page; everyone was eager to get the party started, say both Page and Prevatt, and soon everyone was high, including Misty.

“Cocaine?” I ask Page.

“Yeah, he says, “and pills, all kind of ****.”

“What kind of pills?”

“Roxies, and all that,” says Page.

“What are ‘roxies’? ” I ask.

“It’s a breakthrough for Oxycontin,” Page explained. “I’m not going to lie to you, I do a little drugs, but I’m going to straighten up.”
Unquote

Now, this is also found at Art's same link above (for WBG interview) and I find this bolded portion extremely interesting:

Then, early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

That was the last time they spoke, Prevatt says.

“What do I think happened?” asks Prevatt. “I just know when she’s with the kids, I can’t hang out with her because Haleigh would tell Ronald Nay Nay was there and he’d get mad. I used to hang out when my friend, Amber, was with him, but not since Misty moved in. Ronald doesn’t like me, and to Misty, obviously Ronald is more important.”

Prevatt says Misty can be two-faced, “pretending she’s a friend, but now she won’t talk to me. Detectives told me she said I was a ‘lying *advertiser censored*.’ They wanted to know if I was there (at the trailer) that night or if she told me anything, but I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened. I took a lie detector test and they told me I passed.

“Haleigh was cute, just like any other little kid. Misty said she felt like their Mom, but she wanted her own baby from Ronald…

“It’s all *advertiser censored****d up.”
Unquote

Now, could somebody please explain to me why this isn't questionable that all of a sudden Tommy's arrested and says he was at the mh the night Haleigh went missing & Misty wasn't home...Why all of a sudden does NayNay write a letter stating something about an affidavit J. Pytko signed stating Haleigh died of the same things WBG stated in his interview with regards to drugs? I'm seriously wondering if deals are being cut and a frame is underway. Just because somebody appears to be guilty doesn't mean they are in fact guilty. There's alot of public scrutiny to put an end to this. I think it's very convenient that the info being put out to the media was already there months ago. I just hope they catch the right perp and get them behind bars.

Here's what I'm talking about, and this should make people wonder about the same things like some of us do on this thread. I'm supplying links & snippets. You be the judge. I have to question, with the original date given, why these things are just now coming to light and people have been able to move without being sidetracked by the police...links will show first with snippets following each link:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131612&catid=3

Dated February 18, 2009
Perhaps the highest-profile tip indicated that Misty Croslin, the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, wasn't home when the 5-year-old disappeared.

Schauland said they're pursuing that lead, but have no evidence of its truth. Croslin has said she was home.
Unquote

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18742867/detail.html#-

Dated February 19, 2009
Police said they received a tip that Croslin was out instead of home with Haleigh and her 3-year-old brother last Monday night. However, Sykes said that tipster was wrong.
Unquote

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/

Playing cupid that weekend: a Christina Prevatt, 18, who everyone calls “Nay Nay.” She says she introduced Misty to Page; everyone was eager to get the party started, say both Page and Prevatt, and soon everyone was high, including Misty.

“Cocaine?” I ask Page.

“Yeah, he says, “and pills, all kind of ****.”

“What kind of pills?”

“Roxies, and all that,” says Page.

“What are ‘roxies’? ” I ask.

“It’s a breakthrough for Oxycontin,” Page explained. “I’m not going to lie to you, I do a little drugs, but I’m going to straighten up.”
Unquote

Now, this is also found at Art's same link above (for WBG interview) and I find this bolded portion extremely interesting:

Then, early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

That was the last time they spoke, Prevatt says.

“What do I think happened?” asks Prevatt. “I just know when she’s with the kids, I can’t hang out with her because Haleigh would tell Ronald Nay Nay was there and he’d get mad. I used to hang out when my friend, Amber, was with him, but not since Misty moved in. Ronald doesn’t like me, and to Misty, obviously Ronald is more important.”

Prevatt says Misty can be two-faced, “pretending she’s a friend, but now she won’t talk to me. Detectives told me she said I was a ‘lying *advertiser censored*.’ They wanted to know if I was there (at the trailer) that night or if she told me anything, but I wasn’t there and I don’t know what happened. I took a lie detector test and they told me I passed.

“Haleigh was cute, just like any other little kid. Misty said she felt like their Mom, but she wanted her own baby from Ronald…

“It’s all *advertiser censored****d up.”
Unquote

Now, could somebody please explain to me why this isn't questionable that all of a sudden Tommy's arrested and says he was at the mh the night Haleigh went missing & Misty wasn't home...Why all of a sudden does NayNay write a letter stating something about an affidavit J. Pytko signed stating Haleigh died of the same things WBG stated in his interview with regards to drugs? I'm seriously wondering if deals are being cut and a frame is underway. Just because somebody appears to be guilty doesn't mean they are in fact guilty. There's alot of public scrutiny to put an end to this. I think it's very convenient that the info being put out to the media was already there months ago. I just hope they catch the right perp and get them behind bars.

Jersey oh my goodness you posted what I have been thinking for quite awhile. Like since Tim Miller came back and administered all those tests, I mean why did Misty do that? I believed her when the lady from the news asked her "why did you take the test? " And she said because I didn't want anyone stop looking for Haleigh. "I wanted to help" a killer doesn't take polygraph's like that do they? I can't figure it out. But, what is nagging me is this feeling that I have. I don't want LE to charge someone with something just to satisfy everyone complaining because the case isn't solved. I want to believe 100% that the person responsible is being charged and will get convicted and punished. Haleigh deserves justice and until they find her and get to the truth I will not be satisfied.

I didn't even realize that I felt like that either until I was watching NG last week one day and my 16 year old son say's "why don't they just arrest her already" I couldn't respond because this feeling came over me all of a sudden and it was just like I felt like Misty wasn't the right one to be arrested. I am sure this whole post sounds crazy, I know it's a crazy thought. I just feel like something is missing. When I watch the video of Misty with her mother from way back in the beginning and Misty says I didn't do nothing"with..er...to..that little girl. It seems like she wanted to use the word with which completely changes the sentence. To me it implies that Misty knows something was done with her, but maybe not what was done to her...I don't know...just thinking out loud, I hope that is what this thread is for.....otherwise i am just a big:loser: lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back