2009.09.29 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Coming shortly... Please do not comment in this thread until I get them all uploaded.

I suggest starting a new thread for documents worthy of it.

I see some heavy redacting may be required on some of these, so it may take a while. 15 files.

First up, Annie D. transcript -

http://www.filedropper.com/8273-8359annied

PLease use the thanks function and let's keep this thread open for discussion. The less we have to wade through the better.
if there is information that requires more in depth analysis or is an addition to info being discussed, bump old threads or start new ones. Don't do the heavy discussion here.

Much easier to locate and update with new information when the topics are analyzed separately.
thanks Muzikman and everyone have a great day :)

If anybody sees that the media has put up some docs, please put the link here, to save me the time - thanks! :)

Another juicy Dominic investigative doc (100 pages). Includes the list of people banned from the memorial, with pix! Includes our fav reporter Kathi B. :)

Again, I skimmed thru and did not see anything needing redacting (SS #'s, Drivers License #'s etc). If somebody sees something I missed, please let me know ASAP -

http://www.filedropper.com/8101-8200dgatorinvestigations2

8706-09, shows unknown DNA on duct tape over mouth ... but turns out to
be that of an FBI lab staff member. :banghead:

I am just now beginning to look at these docs....I am reading the emails between CA and Dominick - from first glance it looks like CA spent much of her time on the internet trying to search out bad press items and threatening them with lawsuits instead of looking for Caylee....

I am just now beginning to look at these docs....I am reading the emails between CA and Dominick - from first glance it looks like CA spent much of her time on the internet trying to search out bad press items and threatening them with lawsuits instead of looking for Caylee....

This is the craziest thing I have EVER seen ! Utterly ridiculous !

Cindy and some of her followers (which blows my minds in the emails) sure got a lot of info off of here. Sure wished we knew what her screen name was lol

Would you all like me to open a thread with a link to each doc in there own thread and then that thread can be discussed with just that info in those docs? I'm willing to do it.

Cindy and some of here followers (which blows my minds in the emails) sure got a lot of info off of here. Sure wished we knew what her screen name was lol

What pages are you looking at with WS info Coley? I haven't even had time to go through them all yet...

It blows my mind how Cindy is so far from reality its scary. How much emphasis is she going to put on RG?! For God's sake, Cindy, he is a preacher and now she is stressing about some exorcism crap. For all we know she will say that's how Caylee died. Now I can see KC doing that crap but RG...No way.

What pages are you looking at wiht WS info Coley? I haven't even had time to go through them all yet...

MM, look at page 94 of the PDF, 8094 as hand numbered. It's the communication Tricia made about a former mod being an ex con.

I thought Dominic just testified under oath the other day that he was still under contract with Jose? I was just reading one of DC many emails with CA and he sent her a copy of his withdrawl from Jose , at her request , and it says 9/25/08. I also stumbled upon an agreement with G & C and Dominic that is dated 10/31/08.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88