2009.09.29 ZFG Info in Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coley

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
Reaction score
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

Please see pages 29 & 30.

*Note to MOD's please feel free to merge this with another thread as I have not found one touching on this ZG in PR*

Good morning everyone! I have missed all you guys and hello to the new people I do not know :wave:

Why does it seem like this new picture is so much alike to the picture of KC at the no clothes party?! It seems as if KC wanted to try and look like her on every aspect except hair length. Could she have had wanted to use ZG with 2 people in mind: one who was close to the area and one who was in the area where she was supposed to go. Then for CA to say her child looked like a larger Caylee. Maybe this is not so weird to others as it is to me but this was something that stood out at me and made me so WHOA.

Off to read the rest...

O my that is so weird! This ZG even has on a flag like top in this pic! Unbelievable!

I don't think this is kc. We know she was searching out ZFG online for quite some time, I'm sure she came across this pic/Myspace page during that. That's probably where the whole PR connection came in. I'd say this girl in the pic is definitely the description kc gave. She's probably said it was ZFG's idea for kc to wear the flag to the party, too.

*Note to MOD's please feel free to merge this with another thread as I have not found one touching on this ZG in PR*

Good morning everyone! I have missed all you guys and hello to the new people I do not know :wave:

Why does it seem like this new picture is so much alike to the picture of KC at the no clothes party?! It seems as if KC wanted to try and look like her on every aspect except hair length. Could she have had wanted to use ZG with 2 people in mind: one who was close to the area and one who was in the area where she was supposed to go. Then for CA to say her child looked like a larger Caylee. Maybe this is not so weird to others as it is to me but this was something that stood out at me and made me so WHOA.

Off to read the rest...

WHOA, is right......the picture on Pg. 29 looks exactly like a grown-up Caylee:waitasec: Is this for real? Also, is the date correct, being July, 2009?

On Pg 8141 of docs part 2 is some information found by someone helping DC & CA , trying to find info on Zanaida Gonzales. A worker at Sawgrass ( KSR) passed on information to LE about a friend of Casey's who lived there ( VA)
this person had family & friends whose names Casey used in her Zani story, Including: Raquel, Samantha, Jasmin & Victor.

When Casey is giving information to both Cindy & LE these are some of the names & situations she used. When she is concocting her stories, she again, is using names & situations from someone else's life to fit ZFG

Mods, please join this to another thread if appropriate. I did not see one I thought was .

I can't get through on the link yet, is it the same pretty young ZG in PR that was one of the ones we were looking at early in the case? I'll keep trying the link, it just says it's downloading and keeps downloading, downloading. Thanks for the thread :)

Wow, it could be her I'm not sure (the one we saw early in the case in PR), but I sure never saw this picture with the flag before! That is very freaky and especially the picture that looks so much like Caylee. Can you guys see any details on the pictures indicating when they were taken or created or whatever? Thanks for the thread!

Do you think some of these docs have the July '09 date because that is when they may have added / addended something to them or reviewed them? The Fellow from the Walmart sighting doc had that date too .. ? Just wondering out loud, not sure how we'd know though

Am I seeing the same photo? In the emails? Because I don't think it looks anything like Caylee...other than they both appear to be girls. I went to that myspace address that Cindy listed. Is that the one we're referring to?

I mean, with a fake hat and fake sunglasses pasted on that photo, it looks like a lot of little girls. I'm just sayin' ;)

Just my opinion, though.

Actually, I think the pretty young "ZG" looks a little like the "bad picture girl"...KWIM?

Am I seeing the same photo? In the emails? Because I don't think it looks anything like Caylee...other than they both appear to be girls. I went to that myspace address that Cindy listed. Is that the one we're referring to?

I mean, with a fake hat and fake sunglasses pasted on that photo, it looks like a lot of little girls. I'm just sayin' ;)

Just my opinion, though.

sounds like you might be talking about the other picture

Well concidering that pic was emailed to Cindy only a couple of months ago, I think the pic was taken AFTER the fact. The Perp pic in the flag has been seen by millions and I think that girl was recreating it for whatever sick reason and DC found it.

Just my opinion, though.

edited to add: No, sorry, you're talking about the same one I think.
To me it looks like a real hat and glasses on the child, but child's picture pasted onto that background.
I still see a resemblance in the face.

I thought you meant that other picture, the other lookalike, but less resemblance than this one.

Off to read the rest...
Personally...I don't see any connection...not even look-wise.

I thought the same thing Sammiejam, though you never know. That's why I was wondering what date it was taken or created. Pretty sad, like you say, if someone named Z did this as a joke after Casey's pictures were in the media, knowing what the case is about. :(

:lamb:
Do you think some of these docs have the July '09 date because that is when they may have added / addended something to them or reviewed them? The Fellow from the Walmart sighting doc had that date too .. ? Just wondering out loud, not sure how we'd know though

yes

:)

I thought the same thing Sammiejam, though you never know. That's why I was wondering what date it was taken or created. Pretty sad, like you say, if someone named Z did this as a joke after Casey's pictures were in the media, knowing what the case is about. :(
You're right...and as we have seen time and time again...this case hasn't always brought out the best in people.

I think there is enough stuff in the docs to help John Morgan in the civil suit.Especially the list of people who could not attend the memorial.They have ZG listed as having gang tattoos.They also,definitely were focused on that particular Zeneida for awhile.

I think there is enough stuff in the docs to help John Morgan in the civil suit.Especially the list of people who could not attend the memorial.They have ZG listed as having gang tattoos.They also,definitely were focused on that particular Zeneida for awhile.

These docs show they were trying to find someone to blame this on besides KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998