"Investigative" e-mails between Dominic C, Cindy A, Lee A, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To top it off Dominic sends Cindy an email stating that Richard G was "in the occult" for 30 years. Cindy writes Dominic back asking "isn't he (meaning RG) crazy enough to do something with Caylee ? Remember we originally thought he and Deb were helping Jesse hide Caylee. People do crazy things like sacrifice for their strange beliefs."

Dominic writes Cindy back with..."You have seen nothing yet. What you have seen is the tip of the iceberg...RG is like a Militia Boy, Racist, Demeans women and a total whack job..."

I can't repeat the rest of what he said.

Is this more than we can take or what ?

nephilim? are they serious?? i had to google it and it still doesn't make sense.

ETA: found on pg 91

also, on pg 28...is that casey who is identified as "zeniada" the girl in the flag? it looks an awful lot like the face in the bad picture

nephilim? are they serious?? i had to google it and it still doesn't make sense.

also, on pg 28...is that casey who is identified as "zeniada" the girl in the flag? it looks an awful lot like the face in the bad picture
Oh just wait till you get further down it gets better...even some WS'ers are mentioned.

It looks like they were picking apart the blogs, looking into people who were posting and reaching as far as humanly possible. I wouldn't be surprised to read that they think JFK's assasins kidnapped Caylee.

Oh just wait till you get further down it gets better...even some WS'ers are mentioned.

Typical. I can't say that I am not at all surprised by any of this. Throw anyone and anything under the bus...save KC no matter the cost...no matter the libel and slander thrown at her friends, etc...no matter that she drove around in a car reaking of Caylee's decomp...that the bags leaked so that paper towels had to be used to clean up what was left of her precious daughter. I can honestly say that none of this surprises me. It angers:furious: me but it doesn't surprise me. The day GA/CA hold KC to the fire for anything she has ever done or will ever do will be a day for iceskating in H E Double Hockey Sticks.

Well it says that those that have Rh negative blood may have this "nephilium", although it goes on to state that not ALL of those with this blood type have "it"...good to know because I am Rh negative. I don't even know what this "nephilim" is either, but I guess I'd better look out for it ! LOL !

Well it says that those that have Rh negative blood may have this "nephilium", although it goes on to state that not ALL of those with this blood type have "it"...good to know because I am Rh negative. I don't even know what this "nephilim" is either, but I guess I'd better look out for it ! LOL !

While you're at it, look up "acute paranoia". :innocent:

I didn't think my opinion of Dominic C could possibly be any lower but, OMG!
He is nothing more than an old wash-woman gossip! Talking about reporter Jessica D having an affair with some LE. Telling Cindy who has liens and judgments against them! And Cindy has the nerve to
insult bloggers and anyone else discussing this case online?
Dominic's little "cheat sheet" list looked like something put together by a 3rd grader, he is unbelievable! What did he think Nancy Grace might do if she attended the Memorial Service?
IMO, him and Cindy are both nutty!

My goodness on page 8137, this link..

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146581.pdf

There is an e-mail from our Cindy to the detectives on the case which states that Dominic C. is not part of the defense team and works only for George and her, for the SOLE purpose of finding Caylee. I guess that goal of finding Caylee explains all of the negative allegations against Richard G, Jesse and all the others they are throwing under the bus in these e-mails.

Ok Jose's little pet name for Cindy really spells out professionalism huh? He responded to an email she sent him with "Good work Rosebud"

Interesting how the first part of this doc dump shows that the Anthonys WERE looking at ZG. I'll bet Morgan is happy to have that information!

Ok Jose's little pet name for Cindy really spells out professionalism huh? He responded to an email she sent him with "Good work Rosebud"

I think that was CA's "undercover" blog name..... I cannot believe they spent this much time reading blogsites - WS included.

I didn't think my opinion of Dominic C could possibly be any lower but, OMG!
He is nothing more than an old wash-woman gossip! Talking about reporter Jessica D having an affair with some LE. Telling Cindy who has liens and judgments against them! And Cindy has the nerve to
insult bloggers and anyone else discussing this case online?
Dominic's little "cheat sheet" list looked like something put together by a 3rd grader, he is unbelievable! What did he think Nancy Grace might do if she attended the Memorial Service?
IMO, him and Cindy are both nutty!
I know, Dominic was right in there with Cindy in trying to gather dirty laundry on anyone possible in an attempt to clear precious Casey. In fact in some e-mails Dominic was more of an instigator than even Cindy. I can not believe what he said about Richard G.

The descriptions of those banned from the memorial were almost comical. Leonard carries a knife in the lower back area... oh, and also "disseminates hatred towards the family". Padillas partner Rob "talks about being a weapons expert". Nancy G was also on the list because (you guessed it) she "disseminates hatred towards the family". Heck the majority of this country disseminates the same towards this "family". The final one that got me was Richard G..."Threats against family. His SRT website boasts "My Glock Rocks" and it says he is "Director and Team Leader of the Supernatural Response Team"....ooh scary !

I know, Dominic was right in there with Cindy in trying to gather dirty laundry on anyone possible in an attempt to clear precious Casey. In fact in some e-mails Dominic was more of an instigator than even Cindy. I can not believe what he said about Richard G.

The descriptions of those banned from the memorial were almost comical. Leonard carries a knife in the lower back area... oh, and also "disseminates hatred towards the family". Padillas partner Rob "talks about being a weapons expert". Nancy G was also on the list because (you guessed it) she "disseminates hatred towards the family". Heck the majority of this country disseminates the same towards this "family". The final one that got me was Richard G..."Threats against family. His SRT website boasts "My Glock Rocks" and it says he is "Director and Team Leader of the Supernatural Response Team"....ooh scary !

Wait til you get to the rape allegations against Jesse. He would prefer any of the labels the others were given. Unreal.

Oooh, WFTV is leading off their noon newscast with Kathi B. reporting on this subject.

Looking for a live Caylee only 2 months ago?????

"One of these emails may come back to haunt Cindy" heh

I don't know if this is in the right thread or not, but....

Murt's van is a "character of interest"??

:rotfl:

Did the van "disseminate hatred"? It must have, everyone else on DC's list did! LOLOLOLOL

Wait til you get to the rape allegations against Jesse. He would prefer any of the labels the others were given. Unreal.
They sure have been working overtime...this is all so sickening. I wonder how many copies of her book Cindy will sell now ?

These emails we have received, were they the results of the states computer confiscation ?

LOL. I am googling it too. I also had that first reaction when seeing the ZG picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie