Joe P. - How does he factor into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey*Girl

Reaction score
Since it's been released that J. Pytko signed an affadavit stating that Haleigh swallowed OxyContin and died, and that Misty, White Boy Greg, and NayNay put her in a bag and threw her in a pond, and b/c he has an incredibly lengthy criminal record - I thought it may be time to open a thread on him.

How is he connected? Is the info regarding J. Pytko true with regards to what's being reported in the media...as well as NayNay's letters? What is he to Misty and her group of friends? Did he just happen to be at the same party Misty was at? Could the date of the party he has in his mind actually have been the party at the Mondex the weekend before Haleigh's disappearance? Given his past, how in the world could he get out of jail after being busted sooo many times with regards to drugs? Doesn't Florida have a 3 strikes you're out law - or doesn't that pertain to drugs?

Any and all info regarding Pytko is greatly appreciated in this trhead.

:blowkiss:
Jersey

pytko51305a.jpg

pytko51305b.jpg

Jersey has LE said he signed an affidavit or do we have the words of Kristina only? I have a hard time believing everything that is out there in circulation. I think this guy is bad news for sure. But, with a record like that and charges pending, are we sure is not trying to get some kind of plea deal? Sheesh I wish we had reliable information.

Jersey has LE said he signed an affidavit or do we have the words of Kristina only? I have a hard time believing everything that is out there in circulation. I think this guy is bad news for sure. But, with a record like that and charges pending, are we sure is not trying to get some kind of plea deal? Sheesh I wish we had reliable information.

As far as I know, LE hasn't stated it specifically...but it's been reported vis various news media, as well as Kristina's letters. Surely the police would inform by now if Joe really didn't submit an affidavit, imo, since they did go on record in calling the letter a "farce". They drained a pond. They had this info before they drained the pond...just not NayNay's letter. I'm wondering if they drained the correct pond...and I'm also wondering if in fact the car they pulled from "a" ond was indeed NayNay's...or did they initially get NayNay's car from the junkyard? Did the car in the junkyard come from a pond? I do wonder if there's some truth in some of these rumors...like, was there a dent on NayNay's car? Was there cleaning fluid found in the trunk of NayNay's car? Can Amber's dna be found in NayNay's car since NayNay said she in fact borrowed it the night of the party? She also stated Amber gave it back with a dent in it, Misty's clothes were taken out of the trunk, and cleaning fluid was in the trunk - all according to NayNay. Hmmm...

Also, with regarding the Sunshine Law - we were/are spoiled by Caylee's case. LE doesn't have to release any info if it could impede an investigation. Nobody's been charged yet in regards to Haleigh's disappearance. I'm curious as to the specifics of this affidavit, if it actually exists, and why a 30 something y/o man was at a party with underage kids...with alcohol & drugs. What's the drinking age in Florida? Is it 18 or 21? Wasn't Misty underage when Haleigh disappeared?

As far as I know, LE hasn't stated it specifically...but it's been reported vis various news media, as well as Kristina's letters. Surely the police would inform by now if Joe really didn't submit an affidavit, imo, since they did go on record in calling the letter a "farce". They drained a pond. They had this info before they drained the pond...just not NayNay's letter. I'm wondering if they drained the correct pond...and I'm also wondering if in fact the car they pulled from "a" ond was indeed NayNay's...or did they initially get NayNay's car from the junkyard? Did the car in the junkyard come from a pond? I do wonder if there's some truth in some of these rumors...like, was there a dent on NayNay's car? Was there cleaning fluid found in the trunk of NayNay's car? Can Amber's dna be found in NayNay's car since NayNay said she in fact borrowed it the night of the party? She also stated Amber gave it back with a dent in it, Misty's clothes were taken out of the trunk, and cleaning fluid was in the trunk - all according to NayNay. Hmmm...

bbm

If LE drained the wrong pond, I'm sure they would be loath to admit it. Especially given the cost and disruption to the neighbors.

We are getting close to the Oct timeframe when TES said they would come back and search once the vegetation died down a bit (4 - 6 weeks out). This statement was made sometime around Aug 19th, when Misty was given the LDT's and tests. IF TES holds to their promise and IF LE allows and encourages further TES searching, this could prove very helpful. TES has equipment that would be able to find an old well or to check other possible ponds, for example. Let's hope!

I'm kinda shocked that LE didn't take Nay Nay's car in for testing way back when. It was involved in a very funky search that turned up some fake evidence early in the case and, IMO, should have been searched at that time.

This and many other things have given me the sinking feeling that LE has a perp in mind and is looking at everything with tunnel vision. Unless they have definite proof, they really need to keep an open mind. For all we know the perp could be someone who has never even been on their radar.

I'm kinda shocked that LE didn't take Nay Nay's car in for testing way back when. It was involved in a very funky search that turned up some fake evidence early in the case and, IMO, should have been searched at that time.

This and many other things have given me the sinking feeling that LE has a perp in mind and is looking at everything with tunnel vision. Unless they have definite proof, they really need to keep an open mind. For all we know the perp could be someone who has never even been on their radar.

I agree...which is why I started this thread. It would sure be nice if we can research all avenues. Never know who could come into play. I have alot of questions about Amber, too...and would somebody kindly tell me why cousin Joe wasn't arrested for leaving the state while he was on probation? I thought it's been stated that he didn't have permission to visit his family in Florida & that he just left for a quck visit, then when the chit hit the fan, he hightailed it back home! Since it's been proven that he was in fact in Florida, why wasn't he arrested?..or was he?

Good thread, we need to start working this case more. I've started checking out the sexual offenders, pcso now has a lookout for one incognito, figured it wouldn't hurt to keep up with that aspect of the area. Also I'm interested in this neighbor that's watched them outside. Guess at 88 he's pretty harmless?

This Joes sworn affidavit has been reported on several news links I've read. LE denies Nay Nays claims completely concerning her letters, but no denial on the mentioned parts about Joes affidavit. I believe it's been done, and by him to get himself out of his own troubles trying to work out a deal.

I agree...which is why I started this thread. It would sure be nice if we can research all avenues. Never know who could come into play. I have alot of questions about Amber, too...and would somebody kindly tell me why cousin Joe wasn't arrested for leaving the state while he was on probation? I thought it's been stated that he didn't have permission to visit his family in Florida & that he just left for a quck visit, then when the chit hit the fan, he hightailed it back home! Since it's been proven that he was in fact in Florida, why wasn't he arrested?..or was he?

Looks likes Amber is still in the PCSO jail - no release information. But her bond is $0???

Lastname Firstname Middle DOB S R Booking# Intake Release
BROOKS AMBER NICOLE 3/29/1989 F W 09-03369 8/15/2009 3:14:39 PM

Booking details:
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755885&IMG=56921

Good thread, we need to start working this case more. I've started checking out the sexual offenders, pcso now has a lookout for one incognito, figured it wouldn't hurt to keep up with that aspect of the area. Also I'm interested in this neighbor that's watched them outside. Guess at 88 he's pretty harmless?

This Joes sorn affidavit has bee reported on several news links I've read. LE denies Nay Nays claims completely concerning her letters, but no denial on the mentioned parts about Joes affidavit. I believe it's been done, and by him to get himself out of his own troubles trying to work out a deal.

I don't see JP on the PSCO Jail Inmate Information website. Is he incarcerated someplace else or is he out on bond or what?

That's exactly what I fear. :sheesh:

That's exactly what I fear. :sheesh:

I am happy to see it's not just my computer on the fritz...also...just very happy with the discussion here.

I am not from Florida but my experience has been that if you leave state without getting permission from PO as long as you didn't commit any new crimes while away they don't normally do anything about it. Worst case is violation of probation and time added to your probation but even that I have a hard time seeing. He probably went back home and played dumb, acted like he didn't know he couldn't leave state without permission and travel papers.

While there is always some chance of some outside person being involved, LE's focus does come with clear and compelling reasons. The last person to have custody of the child cannot or will not explain the events of the evening with a reliable degree of truth or credibility. The scene does not match the story. The story in general does not pass the most basic sniff test, and multiple LDT's seem to support that.

It's obvious that LE does have some story from Joe, and that they do view it as a possibility. Otherwise they would not have targeted Naynay, nor would they have gone through the imense effort and expense to drain the pond. Is it possible that LE is lying to Naynay? Sure LE lies to perps in custody all the time, but they certainly wouldn't drain a pond to support a lie to an obscure witness. Could Joe by lying to LE? A strong possibility. But to what end? If what Naynay has said in 2 letters is to be believed he is placing himself at and involved in the scene of a drug party in which a child died. I am not seeing the winning play here? Even fishing for a plea bargain on whatever his current arrest is, I can't see where making a false statements about a childs murder gets him anything.

While there is always some chance of some outside person being involved, LE's focus does come with clear and compelling reasons. The last person to have custody of the child cannot or will not explain the events of the evening with a reliable degree of truth or credibility. The scene does not match the story. The story in general does not pass the most basic sniff test, and multiple LDT's seem to support that.

It's obvious that LE does have some story from Joe, and that they do view it as a possibility. Otherwise they would not have targeted Naynay, nor would they have gone through the imense effort and expense to drain the pond. Is it possible that LE is lying to Naynay? Sure LE lies to perps in custody all the time, but they certainly wouldn't drain a pond to support a lie to an obscure witness. Could Joe by lying to LE? A strong possibility. But to what end? If what Naynay has said in 2 letters is to be believed he is placing himself at and involved in the scene of a drug party in which a child died. I am not seeing the winning play here? Even fishing for a plea bargain on whatever his current arrest is, I can't see where making a false statements about a childs murder gets him anything.

Unless it's a tradeoff...which I'm seriously hoping it isn't. I sure as heck hope Pytko's affidavit is based on fact, then again, this is a guy that can't even visit with his child without supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46