1398 users online (273 members and 1125 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Coley is offline You are damned if you do and damned if you don't

2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

I will do a thread per part so that what is in the link to that set of documents can be discussed on this thread so that there aren't mini thread per "stuff" that is important to each user. *Mods please remove if you like if you feel like this is not a good idea*

http://www.clickorlando.com/download...9/21146711.pdf
    Baez Anthony Law Firm 1.888.URA.FOOL

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong." -Bertrand Russell

Page 2 of this part of the pdf is a statement by a witness who says had an encounter with KC & Caylee day after Father's Day.
    It is an incredible thing to read, wow.
    Last edited by QB.; 09-29-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    Page 2 of this part of the pdf is a statement by a witness who had an encounter with KC & Caylee day after Father's Day.
    It is an incredible thing to read, wow.
    Oh my goodness. I wonder if something happened in the Walmart that set KC off and then once she got home thats when it happened. What were the times of when the time frame could have been when she was murdered? Didn't they leave the house early that morning around 8ish or 9?

If you don't like someone or something they are doing why not lend an opinion before making one?

Yes, the pings show her leaving and then returning , If I recall correctly.

Just the manner in how the witness describes kc with Caylee is very compelling, no one has been able to describe this type of interaction before - the description of them at walmart with cay by herself trying to open the door, the look on her face as described by the witness. Wow

Yes, the pings show her leaving and then returning , If I recall correctly.

Just the manner in how the witness describes kc with Caylee is very compelling, no one has been able to describe this type of interaction before - the description of them at walmart with cay by herself trying to open the door, the look on her face as described by the witness. Wow
    Makes you wonder if she put her in the trunk as punishment when leaving there or if things escalated on the way home and that's when she either beat her, taped her mouth shut, or anything. Poor Caylee.

Wow - if this is verified, it certainly narrows down the timeline for the 16th! And wouldn't you love to see the receipt for any purchases she might have made?????

The statement was dated july 9 2009- why did he wait so long?

I wonder if there is video surveillance? Perhaps already gone since the witness apparently did not come forward until more than a year later.

This is very sad to think about, but does tie some loose ends together as far as Casey's relationship with Caylee. I am scared to think of what Caylee went through during her short time here on earth.

I wonder if there is video surveillance? Perhaps already gone since the witness apparently did not come forward until more than a year later.
    Who knows? It is possible that LE was keeping this close to the vest. He may have made a formal statement recently but had contacted them before. It is definitely hard to say. But next thing you know CA/GA will be accusing him, Walmart...

Hey...I did it. (LOL) I haven't been to Florida in years...but I am not a fan of KC, never even heard of her until her daughter went "missing" and she failed to report it, so if her defenders logic follows...anyone who doesn't believe their "cover up" and lies to protect KC has to have been part of an elaborate conspiracy to rid the world of a precious child. To frame KC...cuz KC was going to at some point do great things with her life.
    Last edited by Bittiness39; 09-29-2009 at 12:36 PM.

I think it's very telling how Casey was treating Caylee - I can't imagine my almost-3 year old opening the Walmart door herself or walking 10 feet behind me. It's not like people drive all THAT carefully in the parking lot right in front of the doors

re: statement from computer parts guy for day after father's day sighting

My problem with his statement - since when does wal-mart not have automatic doors?

- That's not really professional to talk about how hot your customer is.

- And....I don't know the whole statement sounded made up to me? I dunno
    Clinical Psychologist

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieSis View Post
    I think it's very telling how Casey was treating Caylee - I can't imagine my almost-3 year old opening the Walmart door herself or walking 10 feet behind me. It's not like people drive all THAT carefully in the parking lot right in front of the doors

re: statement from computer parts guy for day after father's day sighting
    She wouldn't have to open it by herself. They have automatic doors.
    Clinical Psychologist

automatic doors don't always open if you are not heavy enough.
    Last edited by QB.; 09-29-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: typo

The witness certainly remembered KC's cleavage and hot pants. He didn't say what Caylee was wearing.

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast