Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Marinade Dave // September 30, 2009 at 9:35 am

I’m going to take a ride over to Walmart today with my camera. Also, I’ll try to talk to Thompson.

I will keep you guys posted on what Dave finds out..................
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Here is a link to the blockbuster surveillance.
    http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17841181/detail.html

Looks like she has shorts on and a grey sleevless t-shirt, she may have a tank underneath it.

Last edited by QB.; 09-30-2009 at 12:38 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    However, on the other hand, this witness has kept a very low profile and apparently refused comment when media contacted him. Lends more credibility, imo.
    Oh, I missed that information. What media outlets contacted him, and when?

TIA.
    Tammie in Miami

Vini, Vidi, Velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Well, you got me on that one Luzer, ouch, I read it on one of the media online sites yesterday and will have to hunt it down.
    I will try to provide a link if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    Well, you got me on that one Luzer, ouch, I read it on one of the media online sites yesterday and will have to hunt it down.
    I will try to provide a link if I can.
    No, that's cool. Ihave been waiting to see if NG or the rest will be fawning all over him now.

Will he be allowed to interview if he is on the witness list, or does he have to stay quiet?
    Tammie in Miami

I can understand KC being in a Casselberry WalMart if it had something to do with AL picking up a car, but otherwise, why was she over there? It's a long drive isn't it? (A friend of mine says at least 30 minutes away).

Also, if KC went to TechBay the day AL picked up his car - why wouldn't AL have mentioned it in his depo? He seemed to recall the couple of times he had met or been with Caylee very specifically.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Peacock View Post
    Ironically, the Techbay storefront appears to have a sign that indicates surveillance cameras in use.
    If he was that into KC's appearance, do you think he watched the tapes over and over with her in the store?
    Tammie in Miami

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ng-caylee.html

About half way down, "Thompson had nothing to add in talking to Kealing today."

Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    I can understand KC being in a Casselberry WalMart if it had something to do with AL picking up a car, but otherwise, why was she over there? It's a long drive isn't it? (A friend of mine says at least 30 minutes away).

Also, if KC went to TechBay the day AL picked up his car - why wouldn't AL have mentioned it in his depo? He seemed to recall the couple of times he had met or been with Caylee very specifically.

BBM --

IIRC, his statement about that day was that kc dropped him off at the auto shop and Caylee was in the car. Maybe kc stopped by TechBay after dropping Tony at his car . . . .
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Luzer View Post
    If he was that into KC's appearance, do you think he watched the tapes over and over with her in the store?

Maybe LE has that video.

Just thinking out loud here -- if LE does have the video, could the reason they just recently took an "official" statement from JT is so that they didn't have to release the video yet?
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Luzer View Post
    No.
    If you think someone looks hot, do you automatically do that? Just because he admitted why he recalled her and the incident, doesn't mean he is a freak.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spangle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    Maybe LE has that video.

Just thinking out loud here -- if LE does have the video, could the reason they just recently took an "official" statement from JT is so that they didn't have to release the video yet?
    The even happened over a Month before the child was reported missing. That is over a month before the store even knew they needed to keep the footage.

Most devices records in a loop. The lenght of time it takes to fill up, depends on how many camers are filming. Wither it's a constant film, or snap shot. Or motion triggered. Also, the quality also plays a part on how much room is needed to store the info.

If it's an old fashioned kind. The it loops over every 24 hours. So that tape would be LONG GONE. Same with 1 week, or even month.

For him to still have the tape evidence of her being in his store, either he was a 'freak' who kept a picture of a pretty girl. We shouldn't discuss it,unless we know it's true. Cause it could start embarrassing rumors that could be harmful to an innocent person.

The other would be if he had a massive hard drive. While it is a tech store, and he could get a hold of hard drives for such storage.. The kind that he would need, so that tape evidence could be used in court, would be a certified type one. One approved by the LE, that would be date and time stamped on all pictures/videos.

So there is a slim possibility that he has tape that can be used. But I wouldn't bet on it. This is one of the reasons that waiting 31 days was soooo helpful to KC.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spangle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Since the SA is obviously aware of the big "ping conflict" with his written statement, I'm thinking the SA has some other important angle in mind for his testimony--something we just aren't able to glean from his written statement alone. Maybe it's the TAZ beanie baby and KC's behavior in his store alone that they'll have him testify to--ergo the only thing the Defense will be able to cross examine him about.

Much better yet, (and much less likely ), maybe there's a big "bombshell" associated with his seeing her at K-Mart, a bombshell that that defies/explains the pings and proves something useful to the SA.

I guess I'm trying to find any morsel of encouragement from this latest disheartening doc dump because I'm honestly beginning to feel like KC is being protected by some Evil Force, and I don't normally think things like that. Even the FBI lab screwed up, contaminated evidence, etc., thus enabling the Defense to cast doubt for the jury on everything done at the FBI lab.

One thing seems increasingly obvious: If the Defense looses this case, it won't be because they didn't get every d@mned conceivable break!
    BBM

I find it highly plausible that Casey had more than one cell phone. Some phones battery life can be very short and given her usage she probably needed more than one. Also, given her potential state of mind she probably didn't want to be aware of certain people calling her so she could lie without really having to lie. KWIM?

If the defense wins this case surely Casey would have to go in to some sort of protection program. If not at the very least, contact one of Regis and Kelly's makeover people. (sorry couldn't help myself)

But in all seriousness, I do question the timing of the report. I only hope that he came forward sooner and the date only reflects that particular interview.

If his story about the Beanie Baby corroborates with the stuffed toy found in the shed. Thats pretty strong IMO

I have a couple of questions??

Do phones ping if they are turned off? I'm sure that this has been asked and answered a million times so thanks for responding in advance.

Also, since the DP is on the table can Casey be convicted of lesser charges?

Maybe I should ask these in the questions and answers thread.

re: the disparity between cell phone ping and Walmart locations--is it possible that someone else was using Casey's cell phone while she was at Walmart? (Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I'm at work so I don't have enough time to read everything right now.)

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast