2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coley

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't
Reaction score
I will do a thread per part so that what is in the link to that set of documents can be discussed on this thread so that there aren't mini thread per "stuff" that is important to each user. *Mods please remove if you like if you feel like this is not a good idea*

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146711.pdf

Page 2 of this part of the pdf is a statement by a witness who says had an encounter with KC & Caylee day after Father's Day.
It is an incredible thing to read, wow.

Page 2 of this part of the pdf is a statement by a witness who had an encounter with KC & Caylee day after Father's Day.
It is an incredible thing to read, wow.

Oh my goodness. I wonder if something happened in the Walmart that set KC off and then once she got home thats when it happened. What were the times of when the time frame could have been when she was murdered? Didn't they leave the house early that morning around 8ish or 9?

Yes, the pings show her leaving and then returning , If I recall correctly.

Just the manner in how the witness describes kc with Caylee is very compelling, no one has been able to describe this type of interaction before - the description of them at walmart with cay by herself trying to open the door, the look on her face as described by the witness. Wow

Yes, the pings show her leaving and then returning , If I recall correctly.

Just the manner in how the witness describes kc with Caylee is very compelling, no one has been able to describe this type of interaction before - the description of them at walmart with cay by herself trying to open the door, the look on her face as described by the witness. Wow

Makes you wonder if she put her in the trunk as punishment when leaving there or if things escalated on the way home and that's when she either beat her, taped her mouth shut, or anything. Poor Caylee.

Wow - if this is verified, it certainly narrows down the timeline for the 16th! And wouldn't you love to see the receipt for any purchases she might have made?????

The statement was dated july 9 2009- why did he wait so long?

I wonder if there is video surveillance? Perhaps already gone since the witness apparently did not come forward until more than a year later.

This is very sad to think about, but does tie some loose ends together as far as Casey's relationship with Caylee. I am scared to think of what Caylee went through during her short time here on earth.

I wonder if there is video surveillance? Perhaps already gone since the witness apparently did not come forward until more than a year later.

Who knows? It is possible that LE was keeping this close to the vest. He may have made a formal statement recently but had contacted them before. It is definitely hard to say. But next thing you know CA/GA will be accusing him, Walmart...

Hey...I did it. (LOL) I haven't been to Florida in years...but I am not a fan of KC, never even heard of her until her daughter went "missing" and she failed to report it, so if her defenders logic follows...anyone who doesn't believe their "cover up" and lies to protect KC has to have been part of an elaborate conspiracy to rid the world of a precious child. To frame KC...cuz KC was going to at some point do great things with her life. :waitasec:

I think it's very telling how Casey was treating Caylee - I can't imagine my almost-3 year old opening the Walmart door herself or walking 10 feet behind me. It's not like people drive all THAT carefully in the parking lot right in front of the doors :(

re: statement from computer parts guy for day after father's day sighting

My problem with his statement - since when does wal-mart not have automatic doors?:waitasec:

- That's not really professional to talk about how hot your customer is.

- And....I don't know the whole statement sounded made up to me? I dunno

I think it's very telling how Casey was treating Caylee - I can't imagine my almost-3 year old opening the Walmart door herself or walking 10 feet behind me. It's not like people drive all THAT carefully in the parking lot right in front of the doors :(

re: statement from computer parts guy for day after father's day sighting

She wouldn't have to open it by herself. They have automatic doors.:banghead:

automatic doors don't always open if you are not heavy enough.

The witness certainly remembered KC's cleavage and hot pants. He didn't say what Caylee was wearing.

My problem with his statement - since when does wal-mart not have automatic doors?:waitasec:

- That's not really professional to talk about how hot your customer is.

- And....I don't know the whole statement sounded made up to me? I dunno

He must have done it then...:waitasec: Or is part of the statewide conspiracy to frame KC. :croc: I imagine just like all of the other witnesses he has been investigated and vetted. The stars keep aligning. Just not in favor of KC. Which is such a shame. I was so looking forward to what else she might contribute to society.
In all seriousness, I have no idea why his statement was taken so recently. I don't know. But the credibility of everyone else involved with this "lady" has been challenged...if it narrows the timeline and can be proven true...then if it is just one more nail in the dark lass's coffin I am all for it.

When I worked at a big retail store there were sensors on the bottom to automatically open...like a garage door.

My Walmart has an automatic door w/sensors (double doors) as well as a manual one that is clearly marked. Same at my local Target. Is there a google streetview of the walmarts in the area, that would clear that up quickly..?

He must have done it then...:waitasec: Or is part of the statewide conspiracy to frame KC. :croc: I imagine just like all of the other witnesses he has been investigated and vetted. The stars keep aligning. Just not in favor of KC. Which is such a shame. I was so looking forward to what else she might contribute to society.
In all seriousness, I have no idea why his statement was taken so recently. I don't know. But the credibility of everyone else involved with this "lady" has been challenged...if it narrows the timeline and can be proven true...then if it is just one more nail in the dark lass's coffin I am all for it.

I think it is just their way of covering all bases. He came forward with info so they ran with it. Could you imagine if Baez found out he came forward and they didn't take it seriously.

Probably just their way of showing no stone went unturned...even if witnesses were kooky.

My Walmart has an automatic door w/sensors (double doors) as well as a manual one that is clearly marked. Same at my local Target. Is there a google streetview of the walmarts in the area, that would clear that up quickly..?

Same here . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member