1439 users online (302 members and 1137 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony/HaLeigh Cummings similarities?

I know this has been discussed in the past, hope having a topic on it is ok. If not please delete.

It came to mind when I saw HaLeigh being mentioned in today's Casey Anthony document drop.

Anyone else?
    Last edited by Flossie JMO; 09-29-2009 at 01:21 PM.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    doc dump??????? why didn't you say so. Anything worth dragging myself over there for or all repeat stuff?
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I was thinking of the "fringe" players in common.

The part of the doc dump in the Casey Anthony that made me think of this is the second post in this topic: Doc Dump 09/29/09 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

When you download the document, there is a brief mention in the portion from pages 61-67
    Last edited by KateB; 04-08-2015 at 04:23 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Thank you Flossie!
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Welcome, just weird and creepy imo.

Caylee/Haleigh Parallels

"There are no coincidences...It's only God speaking to us."

Please add to this & maybe we can come to a conclusion........

Caylee Marie/FL.............................Haleigh Marie/FL
    "Disappeared while with babysitter".............Disappeared while with babysitter
    Family supports Casey..............................Family supports Misty
    Sex, drugs and alcohol vacation.................Sex, drugs and alcohol weekend
    Winnie the Pooh blanket...........................Favorite blanket
    Favorite babydoll.....................................Favor ite babydoll
    Dora the Explorer....................................Hanna Montana (Dora in closet)

Gatorade bottle with syringe.....................Stolen Gatorade bottle with coins
    Casey blames Hispanic nanny....................RC blames Mexican Mafia
    Family members suspected........................Family members suspected
    High school drop out................................6th grade drop out
    Narcissistic/Sociop personality...................Narcissistic/Sociop personality
    Brother knows the truth...........................Brother knows the truth
    Numerous persons have lost their jobs/reputations.....Numerous persons have lost their jobs/reputations
    Jealous of attention towards Caylee...........Jealous of Haleigh
    Revenge against mother...........................Revenge against Ron
    About to have Caylee taken away..............Possibly about to have Haleigh taken away

Possibly Caylee "talked"............................Possibly Haleigh was about to talk
    Drugs used to subdue Caylee....................Possibly drugs used to subdue Haleigh
    Caylee taken to woods............................Mondex/woods mentioned as possible site

Casey wanted to marry Tony....................Misty wanted to marry Ron
    He wanted no female children...................He wanted no more children
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-05-2010 at 12:52 AM. Reason: removed Lee and cousin Joe

Both women were willing to do ANYTHING to keep their man, their living situation. Caylee & Haleigh were in the way. Their sociopathic personalities allowed them to have no remorse, no shame. It was all about them.

Based on what we know of Caylee's demise...Where could Haleigh be?

CAYLEE: Grandmother ignores obvious signs of her own child's "bad coping" (Casey will be MOTY when the truth comes out)

HALEIGH: Grandmother over-inflates how wonderful her own child is, even in the face of obvious criminal behavior (This isn't your proudest moment, but I'm very proud of you)

I'm wondering......

If Caylee is found in the school woods

And, Misty mentions selling drugs by a school..........

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    "There are no coincidences...It's only God speaking to us."

"Disappeared while with babysitter".............Disappeared while with babysitter
    Dora the Explorer....................................Hanna Montana (Dora in closet)

Gatorade bottle with syringe.....................Stolen Gatorade bottle with coins
    Narcissistic/Sociop personality...................Narcissistic/Sociop personality
    Numerous persons have lost their jobs/reputations.....Numerous persons have lost their jobs/reputations
    About to have Caylee taken away..............Possibly about to have Haleigh taken away

Possibly Caylee "talked"............................Possibly Haleigh was about to talk
    Drugs used to subdue Caylee....................Possibly drugs used to subdue Haleigh
    Caylee taken to woods............................Mondex/woods mentioned as possible site
    *................................. RSO cousin Joe

Casey wanted to marry Tony....................Misty wanted to marry Ron
    He wanted no female children...................He wanted no more children
    To my knowledge LE has NOT stated cousin Jo is a sex offender nor is he classified as a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER...JMO

[QUOTE=Beatrice;4882968]"There are no coincidences...It's only God speaking to us."

~snip~

BBM

I am a little confused about the "talked" talk about what and to who? Not trying to be snarky but i didn't follow CA like i have followed HC and am a little confused TIA
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Casey and Ron
    Both got tattoos
    Both didn't want to talk to 911
    Both acted as if their child wasn't missing/deceased. Casey partied and Ron got married.

Both Casey and Misty alleged sexual abuse/molestation by multiple family members.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Both women were willing to do ANYTHING to keep their man, their living situation. Caylee & Haleigh were in the way. Their sociopathic personalities allowed them to have no remorse, no shame. It was all about them.

Based on what we know of Caylee's demise...Where could Haleigh be?
    Beatrice...Caylee may have indeed been in Casey's way, but we do not know IF Misty hurt Haleigh because she was in the way. Personally, I doubt she hurt Haleigh since I highly suspect Ron C would have killed her IF she had..
    Also, your comparisons for the most part relate to only Casey and Misty.. IMHO. You have left out Ron C completely...JMO

IMHO...BOTH Caylee and Haleigh had sociopaths as parents who seem to lack a conscience, and who are BOTH most probably responsible for their childrens' demise.. JMO

Caylee.....primary parent edged out the other parent
    Haleigh....primary parent edged out the other parent

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast