Caylee Anthony/HaLeigh Cummings similarities?

Flossie JMO

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed in the past, hope having a topic on it is ok. If not please delete.

It came to mind when I saw HaLeigh being mentioned in today's Casey Anthony document drop.

Anyone else?

doc dump??????? why didn't you say so. Anything worth dragging myself over there for or all repeat stuff?

"There are no coincidences...It's only God speaking to us."

Please add to this & maybe we can come to a conclusion........

Caylee Marie/FL.............................Haleigh Marie/FL
"Disappeared while with babysitter".............Disappeared while with babysitter
Family supports Casey..............................Family supports Misty
Sex, drugs and alcohol vacation.................Sex, drugs and alcohol weekend
Winnie the Pooh blanket...........................Favorite blanket
Favorite babydoll.....................................Favorite babydoll
Dora the Explorer....................................Hanna Montana (Dora in closet)

Gatorade bottle with syringe.....................Stolen Gatorade bottle with coins
Casey blames Hispanic nanny....................RC blames Mexican Mafia
Family members suspected........................Family members suspected
High school drop out................................6th grade drop out
Narcissistic/Sociop personality...................Narcissistic/Sociop personality
Brother knows the truth...........................Brother knows the truth
Numerous persons have lost their jobs/reputations.....Numerous persons have lost their jobs/reputations
Jealous of attention towards Caylee...........Jealous of Haleigh
Revenge against mother...........................Revenge against Ron
About to have Caylee taken away..............Possibly about to have Haleigh taken away

Possibly Caylee "talked"............................Possibly Haleigh was about to talk
Drugs used to subdue Caylee....................Possibly drugs used to subdue Haleigh
Caylee taken to woods............................Mondex/woods mentioned as possible site

Casey wanted to marry Tony....................Misty wanted to marry Ron
He wanted no female children...................He wanted no more children

Both women were willing to do ANYTHING to keep their man, their living situation. Caylee & Haleigh were in the way. Their sociopathic personalities allowed them to have no remorse, no shame. It was all about them.

Based on what we know of Caylee's demise...Where could Haleigh be?

CAYLEE: Grandmother ignores obvious signs of her own child's "bad coping" (Casey will be MOTY when the truth comes out)

HALEIGH: Grandmother over-inflates how wonderful her own child is, even in the face of obvious criminal behavior (This isn't your proudest moment, but I'm very proud of you)

I'm wondering......

If Caylee is found in the school woods

And, Misty mentions selling drugs by a school..........

"Disappeared while with babysitter".............Disappeared while with babysitter
Dora the Explorer....................................Hanna Montana (Dora in closet)

Gatorade bottle with syringe.....................Stolen Gatorade bottle with coins
Narcissistic/Sociop personality...................Narcissistic/Sociop personality
Numerous persons have lost their jobs/reputations.....Numerous persons have lost their jobs/reputations
About to have Caylee taken away..............Possibly about to have Haleigh taken away

Possibly Caylee "talked"............................Possibly Haleigh was about to talk
Drugs used to subdue Caylee....................Possibly drugs used to subdue Haleigh
Caylee taken to woods............................Mondex/woods mentioned as possible site
*................................. RSO cousin Joe

Casey wanted to marry Tony....................Misty wanted to marry Ron
He wanted no female children...................He wanted no more children

To my knowledge LE has NOT stated cousin Jo is a sex offender nor is he classified as a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER...JMO

~snip~ :)

BBM

I am a little confused about the "talked" talk about what and to who? Not trying to be snarky but i didn't follow CA like i have followed HC and am a little confused :) TIA

Casey and Ron
Both got tattoos
Both didn't want to talk to 911
Both acted as if their child wasn't missing/deceased. Casey partied and Ron got married.

Both Casey and Misty alleged sexual abuse/molestation by multiple family members.

Both women were willing to do ANYTHING to keep their man, their living situation. Caylee & Haleigh were in the way. Their sociopathic personalities allowed them to have no remorse, no shame. It was all about them.

Based on what we know of Caylee's demise...Where could Haleigh be?

Beatrice...Caylee may have indeed been in Casey's way, but we do not know IF Misty hurt Haleigh because she was in the way. Personally, I doubt she hurt Haleigh since I highly suspect Ron C would have killed her IF she had..
Also, your comparisons for the most part relate to only Casey and Misty.. IMHO. You have left out Ron C completely...JMO

IMHO...BOTH Caylee and Haleigh had sociopaths as parents who seem to lack a conscience, and who are BOTH most probably responsible for their childrens' demise.. JMO

Caylee.....primary parent edged out the other parent
Haleigh....primary parent edged out the other parent

I never said Lee or Joe were Rso's.....

I did say both were considered "creepy" by the women.

Casey and Ron
Both got tattoos
Both didn't want to talk to 911
Both acted as if their child wasn't missing/deceased. Casey partied and Ron got married.

I forgot about the tattoos! Thanks!

Florida ~ Media ~ G'mothers of vics on NG ~ Foundations & Donations ~ Jetting off to tv studios ~ LP ~ DomCasey ~ Cobra ~ G'mothers covering for the perps (allegedly) ~ Web weirdos [yes, like me] ~ Jailhouse vids ~ No body initially ~ Lies about timelines

eta - casting suspicion on ex-romantic partners of parents - pointing at Hispanics as perps

The trunk of a car..............................Possibly the trunk of a car (Nay Nay)
The woods nearby..............................Possibly the woods nearby

Duct tape.........................................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back