Cindy is still looking for Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what this is about? Did a reporter misread a date or something? Does anyone know where in the documents Cindy makes this request? Very sad and strange if she did.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ew-documents-reveal-cindys-strange-quest.html

(snip)
Strangest tidbit from the documents released today in the Casey Anthony case?
"Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.
Think about that one. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter -- and Cindy's granddaughter -- toddler Caylee Anthony. The child's remains were found in December, and the family had a memorial service in February.

If that's true, it sounds like someone is in some SERIOUS denial. I really think that there is real mental illnesses in that family.
I can understand emotionally not wanting to accept your grandchilds death. Many times viewing the body makes it easier to accept. Cindy never had that. By the time she was found, Caylee's remains didn't, in any way, resemble the Caylee that Cindy knew and loved. But tests were done, it was Caylee. How can you deny that???

Suzi, thanks for breaking this out into its own thread because for the life of me, I cannot figure out why she would even attempt something like this, if the reporter has the date correct.

What could possibly be the reasoning behind this? I mean there is no more denying that those remains were Caylee so what on earth could this be about?

If that's true, it sounds like someone is in some SERIOUS denial. I really think that there is real mental illnesses in that family.
I can understand emotionally not wanting to accept your grandchilds death. Many times viewing the body makes it easier to accept. Cindy never had that. By the time she was found, Caylee's remains didn't, in any way, resemble the Caylee that Cindy knew and loved. But tests were done, it was Caylee. How can you deny that???
Not truth, nor logic, nor the impossibility of will stand in the way of Cindy Anthony's denial...she may just have slipped into oblivion...

i remember after the morgan/zfg depos having the feeling that both CA and GA didn't fully believe Caylee is dead. i'm beginning to think this family's mental health is way more precarious than any of us had imagined. sad...

Suzi, thanks for breaking this out into its own thread because for the life of me, I cannot figure out why she would even attempt something like this, if the reporter has the date correct.

What could possibly be the reasoning behind this? I mean there is no more denying that those remains were Caylee so what on earth could this be about?

I was stunned by this, at first, but then thought how much CA distrusts LE and the prosecution and had said from day 31 that KC was being targetted and framed -- even though the FBI is involved (amongst others).

In her distress and desperation to prove that KC was not involved it would not surprise me that one track, as well as SODDI, is that Caylee is Alive and LE lied about the test results proving it was Caylee to nail KC. DC is enabling CA just like CA enabled KC.

Because CA has not actually seen Caylee deceased (as an original Caylee) and given her battle --- it is easier to take this as a very desperate avenue.

Has anyone here ever read "The Year of Magical Thinking" by Joan Didion?

Where is the actual document that brings us this conclusion? That she was still looking for an alive Caylee as of a few months ago? TIA for a point in the right direction.

Where is the actual document that brings us this conclusion? That she was still looking for an alive Caylee as of a few months ago? TIA for a point in the right direction.

ITA. I'm hoping someone runs across this info in their travels through doc dumps today.

And I'm really hoping this was a mistake by a reporter, as the alternative is just too crazy to think about.

I just fixed the linky no worky in the first post.

Well I'm thinking that Caylee must have run off with Elvis. I can't say I blame her.

I can't take anymore of the A's myself.

As much as I dislike the entire A clan I have to say this is not only sick but very sad.

From http://www.wftv.com/news/21146562/detail.html :

"Cindy also sent a photo of a child (see photo) to Dominic Casey around three months ago, in early July, claiming it looked like an "older Caylee" and the lead supposedly had a connection to Puerto Rico."

I guess this is where the idea Cindy was still looking for a living Caylee is coming from. It remember blowing past it in the emails a few minutes ago. I'm off to look for a link to the page.

ETA: http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

handwritten pg 8030 (pg 30 of the pdf) is the pic of a supposed "older Caylee" and mention of a ZG in PR. Cindy sent the email to BC in July 2009!!!!! :crazy::banghead:

I think they went from teeter to totter. Cindy has lost whatever was left of her mind.

Or......she just wants it to appear that way. *Insanity runs in the family* ploy, anyone? Crazy like a fox......

Just a thought......

Cindy is (probably) talking (insanely) ridiculous in the hope that the prosecution won't call her as a witness as she would be considered an unreliable witness. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing - anything to throw the REAL story off. This is, as usual, my own (very sane) personal opinion.

After looking at the picture of the child, I can't even begin to imagine how anyone (even Cindy) could think this child bears any resemblance to Caylee.

Crazy! Just plain crazy!!! :banghead:

She knows. She wouldn't be wearing the remains of some other child around her neck!

In seeing these new docs...I'm not convinced that CA really thinks Caylee is still alive....but more that she is still hot on the trail to provide alternate theories, etc. for their SODDI defense and poke holes in the "beyond a reasonable doubt" burden the State has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member