Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #1

Quote Originally Posted by laini

Regarding psychics... I will eat my words when a psychic finds ONE of the THOUSANDS of missing people or solves a crime for the first time. Until then, I will just have to utilize my ignore button option here at webslueths. (the only time I have had to use ignore here).
    There are millions of people missing...not thousands.

Imagine looking at a blue marble in a fish tank. You can "see" the blue marble through the glass and through the water. The frequency of light from the blue marble is different from it's surroundings, so you can easily see it. The principle used to find the 3MW is similar in approach. It's called Micro Impulse Radar. It can "see" through concrete because everything has a unique resonating frequency, including Mercury. Mercury is found in teeth fillings. When Tim Gray did his initial scan, his instrument picked up a signal unique for Mercury. Tim's instrument is unique in that it can detect resonating frequencies from considerable distances away and be able to pinpoint an objects exact location. This is the technology that found the three missing women at the parking garage.

Tim's instrument is a prototype and it's not mainstream technology. It's a Pandora's Box in that if this technology were to go mainstream, there won't be anywhere to hide. Privacy will become a thing of the past. There is alot more at stake here with the Parking Garage dig than you can possibly even imagine.

This is what you missed out on while you were sleeping in ignore mode. When this case breaks, you won't have to worry about eating your words; you will be asleep in ignore mode as usual. Pleasant dreams!

He found three 'anamolies' as I understand it, there is no verification that he has found the three missing women. Somebody just please go out there and dig it up so this thing can be put to rest once and for all. If they are there, great! If not, then we can go on to the next interpretation.

What if the pictures were missing because she hid the money behind them and it was easier to throw the pictures away than put them back in the frames? My grandparents did stuff like that, kept some cash around and hidden just in case the bank ever failed (they lived during the depression).

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant
    What if the pictures were missing because she hid the money behind them and it was easier to throw the pictures away than put them back in the frames? My grandparents did stuff like that, kept some cash around and hidden just in case the bank ever failed (they lived during the depression).
    Possible, but they also left $800 in Sherrill's purse. I think the prevailing theory was that the photos might have contained some photos of possible suspects (as best I can recall.)

Quote Originally Posted by miles_draken
    He found three 'anamolies' as I understand it, there is no verification that he has found the three missing women. Somebody just please go out there and dig it up so this thing can be put to rest once and for all. If they are there, great! If not, then we can go on to the next interpretation.
    I didn't see anything there either. I'm thinking this is all a parking lot stuff is a bunch of bunk but they ought to dig and let's get on to something having to do with facts. I'm tired of this stuff to the point of taking a vacation from it all. If the citizens of Springfield and the cops won't act and don't care, why should I care? This case is going into the Jimmy Hoffa and Judge Crater category. We know more about the true identity of Jack the Ripper than who abducted those women nearly 15 years ago.

There's another idea I had about the money in the purse. The money could have been at least partially graduation money for the daughter. I know where I graduated HS, people mostly gave cash. The mother might have held it since the daughter was going to a party.

I still think the Mom had cash tips that might not have made it to the bank. Still this does not explain why the cash wasn't taken.

That was what I thought one of the reasons for the money in Sherrill's purse might have been, for graduation. I also thought it may be for Branson. Suzie, Stacy and Janelle Kirby were supposed to go to the water park in Branson the next day. I think Sherrill was going too and they were going to stay there all day Sunday and possibly overnight at a motel Sunday night. Maybe Sherrill was treating and was going to pay for the entire day for all 3 girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant
    There's another idea I had about the money in the purse. The money could have been at least partially graduation money for the daughter. I know where I graduated HS, people mostly gave cash. The mother might have held it since the daughter was going to a party.

I still think the Mom had cash tips that might not have made it to the bank. Still this does not explain why the cash wasn't taken.
    That's true enough. And you are almost certainly right about the tips that hadn't reached the bank. However, it still doesn't explain the motive unless the idea was to promote the idea that drugs (if robbery was the intent) had to be involved somehow to leave that much money behind. For a long time, almost 15 years in fact, I had believed that money was the motive for reasons I won't go into here. I even went to the bother of calculating the amount of money that Sherrill earned from the beauty salon and it would have been substantial. But the money left behind always posed a big problem with that theory. Then I happened to come into some knowledge that pointed me in a different direction.

The direction I now am convinced is correct is that the women were grabbed sometime after 4:30 AM. (when the van was first seen
    that night.) The early "civic" twilight was at 5:22 AM. That left a mere 52 minutes to get inside the house, grab the women, move the cars, move the van into position, load the women, wipe down the house of evidence and leave town.

This is why the green van scenario doesn't make any sense. There were two reported sightings of the green van and that came much later and for no apparent reasons. Instead the van was almost certainly the dirty white "tea stained" van that absconded from the scene and which was seen surveilling the neighborhood for three weeks prior to the abductions. The moss green van was a diversion to send the investigation off in the wrong direction. There had to be two vans. And I would also argue that the "Suzie" seen in the green van was not the real Suzie Streeter. The question to be asked of the SPD was why they instead chose the moss green van version over a much more reliable dirty white/tea stained van version. I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions.

The critical question to be asked and answered is what the motive was. The only conceivable motive that stands the test of logic is that it was wrapped up in the upcoming trial and what would come out, most likely leading up to the trial in a plea agreement, that would lead to an uncovering of a major drug distribution operation. If it was not drugs, then there had to be something so important, so immediate, so critical that no chance could be taken that the testimony would be given prior to or during the trial. And I don't want anyone to mistake that I am referring to drug involvement by either Suzie or Sherrill. I'm not. And certainly Stacy, poor unfortunate and doomed Stacy, entering the time of her life where she would experience life to the fullest just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time that cost her life. It is literally a crying shame that this happened and shows the utter depravity of the brutal psychopaths who committed this crime.

Bottom line. It was almost certainly about a drug distribution network and there were two vans used. And it was a "contract" operation of sorts. If anyone wants to criticize that line of thinking I would be delighted to debate the issues.

The Monkey Wrench...

Here is a critical point that nobody has brought up...how the house could have smelled that night.

We know from the newspaper articles that Sherrill was painting a dresser. What if she used an oil based paint or varnish? If she painted the dresser inside her house, how powerful of a paint or varnish smell would there have been?

Regarding the $758 dollars that was found in Sherrill's purse...

I believe that whomever did this never bothered to look in her purse.

In the front yard, the globe was broken but he light bulb was intact and working. What if a BB gun were used? It could break the globe while leaving the glowing light bulb intact.

During Sgt. Mike Owen's interview, he stated that the timeline for the parking garage doesn't work. This is completely false. If the parking garage were built before the women vanished, he would be correct. However, the parking garage was built after the women vanished. For example, it is possible that they were abducted and kept alive for 15 or so months and then were killed and were buried under the concrete. Under this scenario, the timeline works perfectly.

Next, the remains underneath the concrete don't have to be the 3MW. The remains could be Cynthia Britto, Wendy Camp, and Lisa Kregear. They disappeared on May 29th, 1992 from Chandler, Oklahoma just nine days before the 3MW. If this is true, then how does Sgt. Mike Owen's "timeline" take this into account?

Sgt. Mike Owen stated on camera that he didn't want to upset the McCall's...

What if Sgt. Mike Owen were to do the dig at the parking garage searching for Cynthia Britto, Wendy Camp, and Lisa Kregear? It is possible their remains are buried there. It would be a valid reason to dig. IF this were the "official reason" for the dig, how would this upset the McCall's?

Just my $0.02.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Here is a critical point that nobody has brought up...how the house could have smelled that night.

We know from the newspaper articles that Sherrill was painting a dresser. What if she used an oil based paint or varnish? If she painted the dresser inside her house, how powerful of a paint or varnish smell would there have been?

Regarding the $758 dollars that was found in Sherrill's purse...

I believe that whomever did this never bothered to look in her purse.

In the front yard, the globe was broken but he light bulb was intact and working. What if a BB gun were used? It could break the globe while leaving the glowing light bulb intact.

During Sgt. Mike Owen's interview, he stated that the timeline for the parking garage doesn't work. This is completely false. If the parking garage were built before the women vanished, he would be correct. However, the parking garage was built after the women vanished. For example, it is possible that they were abducted and kept alive for 15 or so months and then were killed and were buried under the concrete. Under this scenario, the timeline works perfectly.

Next, the remains underneath the concrete don't have to be the 3MW. The remains could be Cynthia Britto, Wendy Camp, and Lisa Kregear. They disappeared on May 29th, 1992 from Chandler, Oklahoma just nine days before the 3MW. If this is true, then how does Sgt. Mike Owen's "timeline" take this into account?

Sgt. Mike Owen stated on camera that he didn't want to upset the McCall's...

What if Sgt. Mike Owen were to do the dig at the parking garage searching for Cynthia Britto, Wendy Camp, and Lisa Kregear? It is possible their remains are buried there. It would be a valid reason to dig. IF this were the "official reason" for the dig, how would this upset the McCall's?

Just my $0.02.
    I think that we can safely assume that Owen wasn't exactly being forthcoming.

I agree completely that whoever did this did not look in her purse. I had long held to the belief that might have been planted there to give a false impression of a different motive but new information that I subsequently learned disabused me of that view. This was a "contract" job carried out for the purposes of short circuiting the inquiries that would have been made into a large drug distribution network in Springfield. As I understand it Suzie's testimony was minor but what could have come out either through the grave robber's testimony or elsewhere in the trial was too great, too important, to critical to allow that possibility. Therefore Suzie and Sherrill were targeted and Stacy, poor, poor, sweet, innocent Stacy, with her whole life ahead of her happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's a crying shame that there isn't some decent person somewhere that will not come forth and reveal to the police who did this crime so justice can finally come to fruition. Why they would want to conceal the identities of the psychopaths who did this horrible crime surpasses all human understanding.

I don't know what bodies, if any, are in that parking lot garage but I do know this. If the original lead detective said that he had talked to no less than 11 psychics, one of whom told him to look for a "man behind a big desk with wing tipped shoes" ("48 Hours") then I don't understand why the SPD won't look under that concrete to put this to rest once and for all. It calls into question if anyone's palms are being greased to keep this investigation from moving forward. It wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last time. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Follow the money!!

Professional Jealousy...

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident"
    Arthur Schopenhauer - German Philosopher (1788-1860).

I believe the reason why the Springfield Police Department has refused to dig may have something to do with Professional Jealousy.

We assume when a breakthrough discovery is made that people will rejoice in a discovery that is for the betterment of mankind. Throughout history, this has never proven to be the case. Imagine a room filled with 500 groups of people trying to solve a puzzle. The first group that correctly solves the puzzle will be given worldwide fame and praise. All of the groups want to win the contest. They all want the glory that goes along with being the discoverer of the answer. When one group finally solves the puzzle and wins the prize, are the other groups ecstatic and happy that they failed? Are they happy that they will remain in obscurity while the lucky victors get all the glory?

No. The wonder if the victors cheated. They claim the solution to the puzzle is not correct at all. Human nature dictates that they will loath and despise the victors. This happens in all areas of research. I believe this is what is happening with the Springfield Police Department. It is like doing your bosses work and having your boss get all of the credit. There is nothing in it for them, so they stonewall and try to discredit a compelling GPR scan. Even with hospital permission, they still refuse to dig.

Albert Einstein once wrote: "Great spirits encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds."

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident"
    Arthur Schopenhauer - German Philosopher (1788-1860).

I believe the reason why the Springfield Police Department has refused to dig may have something to do with Professional Jealousy.

We assume when a breakthrough discovery is made that people will rejoice in a discovery that is for the betterment of mankind. Throughout history, this has never proven to be the case. Imagine a room filled with 500 groups of people trying to solve a puzzle. The first group that correctly solves the puzzle will be given worldwide fame and praise. All of the groups want to win the contest. They all want the glory that goes along with being the discoverer of the answer. When one group finally solves the puzzle and wins the prize, are the other groups ecstatic and happy that they failed? Are they happy that they will remain in obscurity while the lucky victors get all the glory?

No. The wonder if the victors cheated. They claim the solution to the puzzle is not correct at all. Human nature dictates that they will loath and despise the victors. This happens in all areas of research. I believe this is what is happening with the Springfield Police Department. It is like doing your bosses work and having your boss get all of the credit. There is nothing in it for them, so they stonewall and try to discredit a compelling GPR scan. Even with hospital permission, they still refuse to dig.

Albert Einstein once wrote: "Great spirits encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds."

I rest my case.
    That is a plausible argument and it may be the reason. I tend to doubt it so much as the case has been botched from the beginning and as one person in LE in the Springfield area told me personally "the case is unsolvable." I don't agree with that myself. I believe had the right person been assigned the case from the beginning it would have been solved nearly 15 years ago.

If one bothers to view the "48 Hours" piece it is obvious enough to me that the case was not worked in a systematic way to eliminate possibilities and suspects. There is no logical reason under the sun why the van's color was deemed to be "moss green" in view of the many sightings of the "dirty white" van. One would have to believe it was painted in the three hour period after it was seen near the home and the time it was seen later when it mysteriously turned to a different color.

We know from known facts that leads were not followed up. We know from known facts that they are still not being followed up. We know from known facts that the best investigator who was ever assigned this case voluntarily asked to be relieved of the case because it was so badly botched. The truth is that we know a lot of things about this case and one of the things we know is that the police department was largely dysfunctional in 1992 and may be to the present time.

If one doubts this, anyone who believes they have information and gives it to the SPD seriously thinking it will be given consideration, well let me say I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to talk to you about.

Frankly, I don't even believe the case is being worked. And the tragedy is (over and above the crime itself) is that principles involved are bound to die off and the case will go into the legends of unsolved cold cases, like the Jimmy Hoffa and Judge Crater cases. The truth is that we know more about who Jack the Ripper was than what went on in this case beyond the fact it was grossly mishandled. Am I alone in this assessment? Hardly. Even the former Chief of Police said that much during the investigation.

We have today an epidemic of such crimes. Criminals know that if they murder and conceal the bodies there is a greatly reduced chance of being caught and convicted. Legally, it is not necessary to produce a body but the cases are not truly treated as a homicide without a dead body. If the police department would capitulate and actually attempt to locate the bodies in the parking lot garage and if the bodies were actually found, they would have to move this into the official homicide category and they are evidently loathe to do that. So the case remains a "missing person" case and some will argue about slavery rings and other far out craziness including a former high police official who declared the women were taken by "extra terresterials."

The case may eventually be solved but most of us will probably be dead and buried ourselves when and if that happens. And just as likely the perpetrators will be dead and buried as well. All that is likely to happen is that at some point, if it is solved, the case will be said to be "cleared." That's probably the best we can hope for.

Bumping..15 years ago today

Bumping up case. Today is the 15th anniversary of their disappearance. The Springfield News-Leader put all their past stories on the front page for review, but as far as I can tell, there is nothing new to report.

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

Quote Originally Posted by liz325 View Post
    Bumping up case. Today is the 15th anniversary of their disappearance. The Springfield News-Leader put all their past stories on the front page for review, but as far as I can tell, there is nothing new to report.

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage
    I was just reading that myself. You're right. There is nothing new in the report. Whether or not there is something that OUGHT to be reported is a horse of an entirely different color. I know from personal knowledge that there is information that has NOT been followed up by the SPD. That information has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the parking lot controversey. The SPD and Prosecuting Attorney, are in my view, just stonewalling the case. Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    I was just reading that myself. You're right. There is nothing new in the report. Whether or not there is something that OUGHT to be reported is a horse of an entirely different color. I know from personal knowledge that there is information that has NOT been followed up by the SPD. That information has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the parking lot controversey. The SPD and Prosecuting Attorney, are in my view, just stonewalling the case. Make of that what you will.
    That just makes no sense, to disregard any possible leads in this case. Any new information given should be followed up on, EVERY tip investigated, leave no stone unturned.

Even the parking garage dig, I don't put a lot of stock in psychics either but it still should be checked out.

I don't think there is any mass conspiracy going on in this case, but the fact that the Springfield PD could not be following up on leads makes it sound like there is some sort of coverup going on.

That just makes no sense, to disregard any possible leads in this case. Any new information given should be followed up on, EVERY tip investigated, leave no stone unturned.

Even the parking garage dig, I don't put a lot of stock in psychics either but it still should be checked out.

I don't think there is any mass conspiracy going on in this case, but the fact that the Springfield PD could not be following up on leads makes it sound like there is some sort of coverup going on.
    I've spent hundreds if not thousands of hours looking at this case. That may sound like a stretch but it's not. As I understand the case, there are three scenarios that come to mind. Two easily dovetail with the available information. The third scenario is much more sinister in that it would require a police coverup but it can't be ruled out of hand as implausible. Without going into detail, there is another famous murder case that remains unsolved that might be compared to understand the case. When I first heard this theory put forth I thought it was as far fetched as the idea of aliens from Mars. I'm no longer sure.

The actions of the SPD can best be summed up by their very best investigator (now retired) who ever worked this case when he said this case was worked like no other case he had ever seen worked. I think that speaks volumes.

There is no reason under the sun why the coring of the slab should not be done to put this issue aside. None, except inexplicable stubborness by the SPD and prosecutor. The question is why? I do not personally believe the remains are to be found there but to rule it out of hand violates the very statement of the SPD that every tip and clue will be worked to ground. In this case there seems to be an exception.

Thanks, Liz, for the link. Can't wait to read it even though you and MM say there is nothing new. I am updating the link for others since "front page" has changed.

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs...=2007706070375

timeline URL

And here's the URL to the 6/8/07 timeline from the Springfield newspaper. Warning: the site is slow to load.

http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs...=2007706070377

Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    Thanks, Liz, for the link. Can't wait to read it even though you and MM say there is nothing new. I am updating the link for others since "front page" has changed.

www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007706070375
    You're welcome, and thanks for updating the front page. Here is another link noting the anniversary. It says basically the same as other articles, but if you click on where it says "watch" right after the heading, Three Missing Women: 15 Years Later, you can see a video of the story which includes clips of Stacy McCall and Suzie Streeter.

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=8217

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryLiz For This Useful Post:

You're welcome, and thanks for updating the front page. Here is another link noting the anniversary. It says basically the same as other articles, but if you click on where it says "watch" right after the heading, Three Missing Women: 15 Years Later, you can see a video of the story which includes clips of Stacy McCall and Suzie Streeter.

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=8217
    I hadn't read or watched that video until now. That was very helpful. Appreciate it. The business about the dig costing "thousands" of dollars is pure fiction, however. It was already costed out to be about $400 and a volunteer has offered to pay for it. So there would be no cost at all to the taxpayers or to Cox Hospital. It would entail only a coring of the concrete to see if anything is there and then reconcreted over. Not that big a deal. Not digging because of excessive cost is purely a red herring.

Since I last commented in detail about this case, some new thinking and analysis has come to my attention. Some of it is pretty bizarre but not out of the realm of possibility. The one thing I am 99.9% certain, however, is that the van in question was not the "moss green" van displayed on the police lawn. It was dirty white/tea stained as made clear by the reports coming out right after the abductions. Both the K.C. Star and the Springfield News-Leader reported such a van cruising the neighborhood some three weeks prior to the abductions. When they disappeared, so did the van. This is a question I would like to ask someone in the SPD but they aren't talking or volunteering information. Anyone's guess is as good as mine. But it does go to the bizarrness of the case and the subsequent investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    I hadn't read or watched that video until now. That was very helpful. Appreciate it. The business about the dig costing "thousands" of dollars is pure fiction, however. It was already costed out to be about $400 and a volunteer has offered to pay for it. So there would be no cost at all to the taxpayers or to Cox Hospital. It would entail only a coring of the concrete to see if anything is there and then reconcreted over. Not that big a deal. Not digging because of excessive cost is purely a red herring.

Since I last commented in detail about this case, some new thinking and analysis has come to my attention. Some of it is pretty bizarre but not out of the realm of possibility. The one thing I am 99.9% certain, however, is that the van in question was not the "moss green" van displayed on the police lawn. It was dirty white/tea stained as made clear by the reports coming out right after the abductions. Both the K.C. Star and the Springfield News-Leader reported such a van cruising the neighborhood some three weeks prior to the abductions. When they disappeared, so did the van. This is a question I would like to ask someone in the SPD but they aren't talking or volunteering information. Anyone's guess is as good as mine. But it does go to the bizarrness of the case and the subsequent investigation.
    Wow, I can't believe it would cost so little to do the dig and police won't let it happen even with a volunteer to pay for it! Would they actually need police permission for this or would Cox Hospital be the one who could decide? It would seem to me if it's on the grounds of the hospital, they would be the ones who would have to grant permission. Of course, I'm sure even if the hospital did say it was okay, the police would have the final word about it.

I made of my mind months ago after reading posts on here, over at airalex and all the old newpaper articles that the van was white/tea-stained and not green. I read in one of the newspaper articles that there had been a white van seen cruising around there in the weeks leading up to the abduction and then all of a sudden police were saying "moss green". That was something that never made sense to me and I thought it was either misinformation from the SPD or, whoever saw the van in the early morning hours when it was still somewhat dark, was wrong about the color due to the time of day.

Wow, I can't believe it would cost so little to do the dig and police won't let it happen even with a volunteer to pay for it! Would they actually need police permission for this or would Cox Hospital be the one who could decide? It would seem to me if it's on the grounds of the hospital, they would be the ones who would have to grant permission. Of course, I'm sure even if the hospital did say it was okay, the police would have the final word about it.

I made of my mind months ago after reading posts on here, over at airalex and all the old newpaper articles that the van was white/tea-stained and not green. I read in one of the newspaper articles that there had been a white van seen cruising around there in the weeks leading up to the abduction and then all of a sudden police were saying "moss green". That was something that never made sense to me and I thought it was either misinformation from the SPD or, whoever saw the van in the early morning hours when it was still somewhat dark, was wrong about the color due to the time of day.
    I deduce the SPD and prosecuting attorney are stonewalling the investigation. There is no other logical reason for not doing this. In fact, several people have offered to pay for this. It is a patently fraudulent statement to say that it will cost "thousands of dollars."

And the color of the van is inescapable. I can't believe that anyone actually can construct a rational argument that it was "moss green."
    This is not inconsequential. I know of credible witnesses who may very well have seen the original white van. But the police are too "busy" to interview them. The obvious question is why? I have no good answers. One can speculate and none of the speculations are particularly comforting.

It is my understanding that while the SPD is not willing to investigate the Cox Health parking garage, they are not stopping anyone else that might be willing to pay for this. They simply need to approach Cox. With a good petition of signatures Cox would most likely be willing to cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by auntienancy View Post
    It is my understanding that while the SPD is not willing to investigate the Cox Health parking garage, they are not stopping anyone else that might be willing to pay for this. They simply need to approach Cox. With a good petition of signatures Cox would most likely be willing to cooperate.
    The cost of coring the concrete has already been guaranteed by a third individual but my understanding is that neither the Springfield Police nor the Prosecuting Attorney will allow (or minimally have strongly discouraged) the coring to commence. I believe that Cox Hospital has no objections, however. There may be other objections, as well.

The cost is certainly not a factor here. Why the police and prosecutor are being so evidently obstinate is beyond my understanding since we could then move on to other possibilities. I've never been a big fan of the garage business myself but believe this impasse is preventing the investigation from moving forward. That's why I would do it and move on. I can point to another specific location where I personally believe the remains may to be found. But that won't considered until the parking garage issue is no longer on the table.

Does anyone know if these witnesses who came forth have ever been publicly identified; the waitress from George’s Steakhouse, and the man who reported seeing the van in the grocery store lot on the afternoon of June 7th? Even though they were quickly discounted by SPD, have they ever been publicly interviewed?

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast