1080 users online (243 members and 837 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Accomplice?

Video: Garrido Accomplice? 5:07
    Cops receive tip on suspicious man
    http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...ime/index.html

angel who cares posted this link in the Media links section. I think it oughta be discussed. Ms. Gomes, who was a 15 year client of Garrido's printing business (she's the one with the child advocacy group) . . . is being interviewed about what she said to LE about another suspicious man in the neighborhood. He ran his business the same way as Garrido did - - walking out to the car to bring you the product (not sure what this was), etc.

My computer is acting up today, and so I really couldn't play the video smoothly. Can anyone fill us in on its content and comment? Thanks!!!

(I am WONDERING if, by any chance, this man is the same neighbor who sued Garrido????)

Quote Originally Posted by MBK View Post

angel who cares posted this link in the Media links section. I think it oughta be discussed. Ms. Gomes, who was a 15 year client of Garrido's printing business (she's the one with the child advocacy group) . . . is being interviewed about what she said to LE about another suspicious man in the neighborhood. He ran his business the same way as Garrido did - - walking out to the car to bring you the product (not sure what this was), etc.

My computer is acting up today, and so I really couldn't play the video smoothly. Can anyone fill us in on its content and comment? Thanks!!!

(I am WONDERING if, by any chance, this man is the same neighbor who sued Garrido????)
    I find it quite interesting that she came forward to the media this way. She MUST suspect something because she isn't a hysterical-type personality and is well-known and respected in her field. I don't know her personally, but I know of the good work she has done for this community.

I hope someone on here has access to court files because you could be right - good observation! I'll try to drive by the address on the court document tomorrow and see if there is a name on the mailbox.

Keep thinking - you do it well.

Did it say what his business was? Like I said, my computer was playing the vid very broken up, and I didn't get all of it. This could be a bombshell . . .

No, she didn't say. There wasn't much to the interview because they lost the live connection. I hope we hear more about this.

The news correspondent said they couldn't mention the type of business or his name because of an ongoing investigation.
    Last edited by my2sisters; 09-29-2009 at 08:51 PM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by my2sisters View Post
    No, she didn't say. There wasn't much to the interview because they lost the live connection. I hope we hear more about this.

The news correspondent said they couldn't mention the type of business or his name because of an ongoing investigation.
    an accomplice to his shady buisness dealings or his kidnappings and rapes? im confused

Quote Originally Posted by MBK View Post

Your link says page cannot be found. Hmmmmm.

Last edited by my2sisters; 09-29-2009 at 10:44 PM.

an accomplice to his shady buisness dealings or his kidnappings and rapes? im confused

The source of this news may have been the latest

addition of the NE which Fox has reported almost word for word.

But since I am sitting on my hands this week, for fear of

offending anyone with National Enquirer news, I have sat on this since

last Thursday.
    Last edited by delaney; 09-29-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Rest in Peace

Sweet Sandra Cantu

Thanks for posting that again. It is interesting for sure, and from what they said it is being investigated by LE. I wonder how Ms. Gomes knows that this other person "knows" Phillip. If she'd actually seen them together or something? The number of sex offenders (registered, that is) in that area seems awfully high, makes me wonder how many "unregistered" hang out there too, but then I guess birds of a feather flock together! I wonder if it is some of these creeps' m.o. to actually check out the internet sex offender pages and move nearby one another? That thought is just creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    Thanks for posting that again. It is interesting for sure, and from what they said it is being investigated by LE. I wonder how Ms. Gomes knows that this other person "knows" Phillip. If she'd actually seen them together or something? The number of sex offenders (registered, that is) in that area seems awfully high, makes me wonder how many "unregistered" hang out there too, but then I guess birds of a feather flock together! I wonder if it is some of these creeps' m.o. to actually check out the internet sex offender pages and move nearby one another? That thought is just creepy!
    holy jeebus.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 06-09-2016 at 05:50 AM. Reason: broken quote

might have helped more if she'd come forward after jaycee was found though.

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    might have helped more if she'd come forward after jaycee was found though.
    Very true, as if he is as much of a pervert as pg, he will have had ample "cleanup time" at this point. Scary thought. One other thought. Could be dealing drugs also as he sounds even more paranoid than pg.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    Very true, as if he is as much of a pervert as pg, he will have had ample "cleanup time" at this point. Scary thought. One other thought. Could be dealing drugs also as he sounds even more paranoid than pg.
    drug dealer is probably his best uality

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    drug dealer is probably his best uality
    You have a good point there unfortunately.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast