Accomplice?

MBK

Reaction score
Video: Garrido Accomplice? 5:07
Cops receive tip on suspicious man
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...ime/index.html

angel who cares posted this link in the Media links section. I think it oughta be discussed. Ms. Gomes, who was a 15 year client of Garrido's printing business (she's the one with the child advocacy group) . . . is being interviewed about what she said to LE about another suspicious man in the neighborhood. He ran his business the same way as Garrido did - - walking out to the car to bring you the product (not sure what this was), etc.

My computer is acting up today, and so I really couldn't play the video smoothly. Can anyone fill us in on its content and comment? Thanks!!!

(I am WONDERING if, by any chance, this man is the same neighbor who sued Garrido????)

angel who cares posted this link in the Media links section. I think it oughta be discussed. Ms. Gomes, who was a 15 year client of Garrido's printing business (she's the one with the child advocacy group) . . . is being interviewed about what she said to LE about another suspicious man in the neighborhood. He ran his business the same way as Garrido did - - walking out to the car to bring you the product (not sure what this was), etc.

My computer is acting up today, and so I really couldn't play the video smoothly. Can anyone fill us in on its content and comment? Thanks!!!

(I am WONDERING if, by any chance, this man is the same neighbor who sued Garrido????)

I find it quite interesting that she came forward to the media this way. She MUST suspect something because she isn't a hysterical-type personality and is well-known and respected in her field. I don't know her personally, but I know of the good work she has done for this community.

I hope someone on here has access to court files because you could be right - good observation! I'll try to drive by the address on the court document tomorrow and see if there is a name on the mailbox.

Keep thinking - you do it well. :detective:

Did it say what his business was? Like I said, my computer was playing the vid very broken up, and I didn't get all of it. This could be a bombshell . . .

No, she didn't say. There wasn't much to the interview because they lost the live connection. I hope we hear more about this.

The news correspondent said they couldn't mention the type of business or his name because of an ongoing investigation.

No, she didn't say. There wasn't much to the interview because they lost the live connection. I hope we hear more about this.

The news correspondent said they couldn't mention the type of business or his name because of an ongoing investigation.

an accomplice to his shady buisness dealings or his kidnappings and rapes? im confused

Your link says page cannot be found. Hmmmmm.

an accomplice to his shady buisness dealings or his kidnappings and rapes? im confused

The source of this news may have been the latest

addition of the NE which Fox has reported almost word for word.

But since I am sitting on my hands this week, for fear of

offending anyone with National Enquirer news, I have sat on this since

last Thursday.:eek:

Thanks for posting that again. It is interesting for sure, and from what they said it is being investigated by LE. I wonder how Ms. Gomes knows that this other person "knows" Phillip. If she'd actually seen them together or something? The number of sex offenders (registered, that is) in that area seems awfully high, makes me wonder how many "unregistered" hang out there too, but then I guess birds of a feather flock together! I wonder if it is some of these creeps' m.o. to actually check out the internet sex offender pages and move nearby one another? That thought is just creepy!

Thanks for posting that again. It is interesting for sure, and from what they said it is being investigated by LE. I wonder how Ms. Gomes knows that this other person "knows" Phillip. If she'd actually seen them together or something? The number of sex offenders (registered, that is) in that area seems awfully high, makes me wonder how many "unregistered" hang out there too, but then I guess birds of a feather flock together! I wonder if it is some of these creeps' m.o. to actually check out the internet sex offender pages and move nearby one another? That thought is just creepy!

holy jeebus.

might have helped more if she'd come forward after jaycee was found though.

might have helped more if she'd come forward after jaycee was found though.

Very true, as if he is as much of a pervert as pg, he will have had ample "cleanup time" at this point. Scary thought. One other thought. Could be dealing drugs also as he sounds even more paranoid than pg.

Very true, as if he is as much of a pervert as pg, he will have had ample "cleanup time" at this point. Scary thought. One other thought. Could be dealing drugs also as he sounds even more paranoid than pg.

drug dealer is probably his best uality

drug dealer is probably his best uality

I read today that one of PG's parole violations was for possession of marijuana. Could be he had a "medical" marijuana distributing business out of his home. Typical stuff for the area.

I read today that one of PG's parole violations was for possession of marijuana. Could be he had a "medical" marijuana distributing business out of his home. Typical stuff for the area.

mass passed a law that essentialy made it legal to smoke weed wherever and for whatever reaso, last november.
i need to move lol:waitasec:

I wonder if it was his(the other person to whom she was referring) palm print on the scooter?

Being wierd isnt illegal. Just sounds like he doesn't like strangers in his personal space, that isnt unusual. I doubt the cops have anything to investigate.

The question I would ask her is how she knows what he told LE? How does she know that LE even spoke to him? How does she know that he is friends with PG?

She seems to know lot about things you wouldn't expect her to know, so maybe she is just making it all up. The only "evidence" she likely has is that he wouldn't invite her into his house.

I wish we would hear more from her.

Hey, any reporters out there, can you followup on this, please?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back