851 users online (114 members and 737 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.

Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

UPDATED: Attorney To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case
    Brad Conway Says Information Raise Questions
    POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
    UPDATED: 6:13 pm EDT September 29, 2009
    <snipped>
    The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said the evidence he intends to release contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

Article:
    http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html

I hope it was ok to start a thread about this, to discuss the missing discovery that BC claims should have been released today!

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 09-29-2009 at 06:51 PM.
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

Could this be what TP was alluding to ....

Timings about right ....... the TP thread was locked, therefore, Mods, if this should be placed there, please do so.

'The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.'

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    I wonder what he has that he feels is significant....at this point I have to believe that he is releasing discovery tomorrow. He dosen't seem like the type of lawyer to come out & say this than not follow through on it. MOO

Maybe one of our in house JWG or Muzikman knows what documents BC is referring too? TIA

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

It is bizarre that BC is releasing it. Is it as an agent of the Defense or does this help or make the Defense team look bad?

Obviously it is more sensational to come from him and can be a media event, since the Defense can disclaim any involvement -- so it has the effect of tainting the future Jury pool but does not impact the Defense.

Seems sly that BC is not the Defense but he is and they are all in collusion and together with the A's are orchestrating a joint strategy.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Wonder if this is the information Tony P was alluding to?

Ok, this is confusing... why is Brad releasing info on Casey's case... he's not her attorney and if he has info, shouldn't her lawyers be the one to have and release it? Last I remember, he was not on the defense team...

Quote Originally Posted by msinformed View Post
    Timings about right ....... the TP thread was locked, therefore, Mods, if this should be placed there, please do so.

'The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.'
    The part about the sticker and the tech's DNA? Maybe!
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

hmmmmm... thinking... with Brad not being on the defense team, whatever evidence he has does not have to be turned over to prosecution yet, no?

I've been thinking about what TP said in the back of my mind and honestly, nothing that was released today shocked me that much. There's a lot of interesting things to discuss, but nothing that takes a "twist" like I imagined when he posted.

Maybe he'll just post one time and say yay or nay? How about it, Tony?

So far all I see is a lot of hot air...

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I think Brad Conway should stick to tending to his own
    2 clients, especially Cindy in her quest for an alive Caylee.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Today's doc dump was not what TP was talking about, IMHO, because we asked him if it would be released by the prosecution or defense and he said he didn't honestly know who would release it. WTH?
    That makes me think it is the information that BC is going to let out. It is probably info that JB and team has, LE has, and BC has. TP just didn't know who was going to put it out there.

Well bring it on Bad Boy Brad. What's the hold up? Maybe you should have released it the day KC went to the Gray Bar Motel and she could be back on the stage shaking her groove thang as we speak...write.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Ok, this is confusing... why is Brad releasing info on Casey's case... he's not her attorney and if he has info, shouldn't her lawyers be the one to have and release it? Last I remember, he was not on the defense team...
    It is bizarre that BC is releasing it. Is it as an agent of the Defense or does this help or make the Defense team look bad?

Obviously it is more sensational to come from him and can be a media event, since the Defense can disclaim any involvement -- so it has the effect of tainting the future Jury pool but does not impact the Defense.

Seems sly that BC is not the Defense but he is and they are all in collusion and together with the A's are orchestrating a joint strategy.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Today's doc dump was not what TP was talking about, IMHO, because we asked him if it would be released by the prosecution or defense and he said he didn't honestly know who would release it. WTH?
    That makes me think it is the information that BC is going to let out. It is probably info that JB and team has, LE has, and BC has. TP just didn't know who was going to put it out there.
    Didn't TP mention it would come from one of the attorneys? Or am I "mis-remembering"?

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast