If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSR

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri
Reaction score
I was reading one of the articles today and my breath was taken away by this quote in the article:

"Cindy said finding a connection between Kronk and Grund would be "huge." She wrote, "I want him to go down for this if he is involved. I have people that can fly under the radar and make it happen."

http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

If I were the Grunds I would immediately hire security. As in right this minute. The A family, based from the released emails from yesterday, indicate they are a delusional and dangerous group. If I were the Grunds I would be terrified. The whole family is a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

So what would you do if you were the Grund family?

Update: Added a poll

CLIPPED:

I would definitely be considering an attorney, even though I am not a "sue happy" type person. But my sympathy has been with this family since the beginning. I think they have been victimized over and over again.

Richard Grund seems to be a target now, in relation to these emails released yesterday. Now, don't know the validity of any occult accusations (the one link in DC email claiming to be RG admitting to 30 yr occult involvement does not exist anymore) but regardless, I have seen nothing to that would even suggest his involvement in the disappearance of Caylee, so any "affiliations" of his are of no relevance.

It did pizzzz me off quite a bit to read in one of DC's emails to CA that he would "soon have the *advertiser censored* stuff on RG"....plain dang witch hunt if you ask me!!!

I was reading one of the articles today and my breath was taken away by this quote in the article:

"Cindy said finding a connection between Kronk and Grund would be "huge." She wrote, "I want him to go down for this if he is involved. I have people that can fly under the radar and make it happen."

http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

If I were the Grunds I would immediately hire security. As in right this minute. The A family, based from the released emails from yesterday, indicate they are a delusional and dangerous group. If I were the Grunds I would be terrified. The whole family is a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

I'd say WWCD (What Would Cindy Do?) and go with whatever that was...

Hello WS :)

I just got done posting re: Jesse and his two interviews with Matt L. on NBC.
I had not read the quote that started this thread and I think this one goes right along with that...unfortunately.

In a recently released tapes Cindy Anthony tells investigators she suspects Casey's one time fiance Jesse Grund.

October 2, 2008
Cindy Anthony: Well, my number one suspect is, has been Jesse all along."
LE: We know Jesse does not have Caylee.

If I were the Grunds, what would I do? I really don't know. How can anyone think the Anthony's are good people when they would point the finger at innocent people like this? Really? :furious:

:cow:

1. I would be contacting Morgan and Morgan....that or see if Mark Nejame handles civil cases. If not maybe he could point them in the right direction.

2. Ask to be placed on the witness list for the state execution of Casey so I could sit there and wave goodbye with a big grin on my face for Casey to see while she gets the needle. George and Cindy will most likely be there too as witnesses. Unless of course they are serving time as well or awaiting their own trials after Casey's. In which case..

3. Be at everyone of Cindy and Georges hearings and trial for Obstruction of Justice and Accessory to Murder. Once again with said smile.

4. Contact the news agencies that ran any stories that defamed me or my family and have my lawyer strongly suggest they air a retraction.

5. What cecybeans said. What Would Cindy Do?

6. Keep in mind that Florida has really liberal gun laws and there's proof that my family has been threatened.

7. Go on Oprah...that would just inflame Cindy.

8. Hire a PI to investigate the Anthonys. Not that they would find anything interesting but it might annoy them. Of course I would use the money won in a defamation lawsuit against them for this.

9. Post Cindy's SS# on the internet.

10. Request George (Sheriff's deputy) and Cindy's (Nurse) work performance records and post them on the internet.

11. Toss kudzu seeds on the Anthony's front lawn. Just because I'm that vindictive.

*This post is mainly in jest...except maybe the Morgan and Morgan part.....and of course the kudzu planting.*

I think at this juncture I would no longer be as concerned about being thrown under the bus as I would for my own personal safety. I really think CA has completely lost whatever reason she ever had (and I'm not saying she had much to begin with). I would consider her very capable of violence towards the Grund family.

Sounds like the Anthony's are willing to "Create" a connection between Mr. Grund & RK even if one doesn't exist.

You can see were they're going with this.......Jessie Grund killed Caylee & framed Casey for the murder.

Sounds like the Anthony's are willing to "Create" a connection between Mr. Grund & RK even if one doesn't exist.

You can see were they're going with this.......Jessie Grund killed Caylee & framed Casey for the murder.

I think the A family has played "Six degrees from Kevin Bacon" one too many times. Given their fondness for adding extra words into sentences perhaps they are just continuing along that path that will STILL lead back to KC.

I think at this juncture I would no longer be as concerned about being thrown under the bus as I would for my own personal safety. I really think CA has completely lost whatever reason she ever had (and I'm not saying she had much to begin with). I would consider her very capable of violence towards the Grund family.

Or one of those peeps of theirs that "fly under the radar"!!

Or one of those peeps of theirs that "fly under the radar"!!

Agreed.

If the Grunds were never concerned about their saftely then I'm sure after they read the contents of yesterdays emails they are most certainly concerned now. I know I would.

1. I would be contacting morgan and morgan....that or see if mark nejame handles civil cases. If not maybe he could point them in the right direction.

2. Ask to be placed on the witness list for the state execution of casey so i could sit there and wave goodbye with a big grin on my face for casey to see while she gets the needle. George and cindy will most likely be there too as witnesses. Unless of course they are serving time as well or awaiting their own trials after casey's. In which case..

3. Be at everyone of cindy and georges hearings and trial for obstruction of justice and accessory to murder. Once again with said smile.

4. Contact the news agencies that ran any stories that defamed me or my family and have my lawyer strongly suggest they air a retraction.

5. What cecybeans said. What would cindy do?

6. Keep in mind that florida has really liberal gun laws and there's proof that my family has been threatened.

7. Go on oprah...that would just inflame cindy.

8. Hire a pi to investigate the anthonys. Not that they would find anything interesting but it might annoy them. Of course i would use the money won in a defamation lawsuit against them for this.

9. Post cindy's ss# on the internet.

10. Request george (sheriff's deputy) and cindy's (nurse) work performance records and post them on the internet.

11. Toss kudzu seeds on the anthony's front lawn. Just because i'm that vindictive.

*this post is mainly in jest...except maybe the morgan and morgan part.....and of course the kudzu planting.*
ditto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes , i could see Milsteads as their guard dogs... Maybe just leave a big plate of chili and bacon out for ol' Dennis to distract him. I could see Cin sicking them on the Grunds!

I think they should sue them for every dime they make on 48 hours.

awww I thought this was going to be a poll ...

why would she point the finger at Jesse? am I missing something?

If I were the Grunds, I would be thanking Heaven that Jesse never married Casey! By now she could have had another baby and there would have been two innocent children harmed. She may have concocted a story of how the Grunds were going to be giving her their house etc.

I would get the best legal councel possible and also a top notch security advisor.

VB

During the pentalty phase, I would ask the court premision to speak as someone who loves and misses Caylee. Who loved her as family, before she was born. And still loved her when a blood test showed she wasn't.

And claim that it is this love between Caylee and the Grunds, for why Cindy fought so hard to lay the blame of Caylee's death at one of our feet.

Then demand to be Caylee's representative at the death of her murder.

I am not as forgiving as the Grund's are, but duct tape comes to mind when I think of being put in their position. Thankfully the Grund's are good people.

Has there been any kind of response or reaction from the Grunds? RC has a myspace and has posted about this situation in the past.:waitasec:

I would be really mad, but I would like to think that I would just "move on". The Anthony's no longer have their granddaughter and are lashing out at anyone connected to this horrible situation. If the Grund's dignify anything with a response, it will just keep the flames going. I hope the Anthony's come to peace at the loss of Caylee and that justice is done and that everyone that has had their name brought into this will move on and that this will not be forever connected with their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith