2009.30.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened? Did anyone watch?

yes and then we took a pill that made us all invisible...lol....joke...I watched and just when the line of questioning got informative Haleighs segment ended!

yes and then we took a pill that made us all invisible...lol....joke...I watched and just when the line of questioning got informative Haleighs segment ended!

Haha, funny girl. I'll go watch the replay and get annoyed at the lack of information.

off topic: This Polanski thing is disgusting. Who would defend that?

Seems MC is home (wherever that is these days) but refuses to talk to police.

In TN's interview with NG tonight, and at the point where Teresa states the Croslins are dysfunctional, I clearly heard a remark inserted in the recording that said "And what about yours?" I think there were a few more one-liners included over the course of the interview that weren't made by either TN or NG, but this remark aimed at TN was very clear. Did anyone else hear it? TN did not admit a fight occurred between Misty and Ron before Misty left did she. TN said the trip was planned for Misty, Ron and Ronnie Jr and something prevented Ron & Jr from going so Misty left alone to vacation with money provided by her boyfriend. Did TN state the reason why Ron and Jr stayed home? Why didn't the Croslin-Cummings family postpone the trip?

Tonight a very sexy picture of HaLeigh was shown during NG's show. I wonder who dressed HaLeigh up to look like a teenager?

The remarks you are hearing are remarks from Patty G who is recording the segment for us and posting it. I believe RC couldnt go with JR because a drs appointment for JR that was to occur on Sunday got cancelled so RC had to stay in town to get JR to an appointment that week. I did not see any sexy pictures of Haleigh being shown?

In TN's interview with NG tonight, and at the point where Teresa states the Croslins are dysfunctional, I clearly heard a remark inserted in the recording that said "And what about yours?" I think there were a few more one-liners included over the course of the interview that weren't made by either TN or NG, but this remark aimed at TN was very clear. Did anyone else hear it? TN did not admit a fight occurred between Misty and Ron before Misty left did she. TN said the trip was planned for Misty, Ron and Ronnie Jr and something prevented Ron & Jr from going so Misty left alone to vacation with money provided by her boyfriend. Did TN state the reason why Ron and Jr stayed home? Why didn't the Croslin-Cummings family postpone the trip?

Tonight a very sexy picture of HaLeigh was shown during NG's show. I wonder who dressed HaLeigh up to look like a teenager?

The remarks you are hearing are remarks from Patty G who is recording the segment for us and posting it. I believe RC couldnt go with JR because a drs appointment for JR that was to occur on Sunday got cancelled so RC had to stay in town to get JR to an appointment that week. I did not see any sexy pictures of Haleigh being shown?

Thank you for letting me know where the remarks I heard were coming from; it was the first time I had experienced that. I found the picture of HaLeigh I referred to in my earlier post. It can be found at the 1:38 mark in Part II video. HaLeigh has her hair tossed and one strap of her sleeveless T-shirt is lowered onto her upper arm.

MO, I don't think it was Misty that dressed Haleigh like a princess-- check the copyrights/watermarks on those photos-- Teresa Neves.

I heard that being explained on NG and in my opinion they were sensationalizing the fact that Misty isn't talking to investigators...several media outlets are reporting that while she isn't talking to authorities LE has not asked her to come in. If I was Misty I would march down to the station and make myself available again because it appears that as long as she doesn't she will be viewed as uncooperative. When in fact she has appeared more than cooperative to me in the past few weeks.

There were some months that it appeared she might not be answering questions, she was definitely out of sight. However since TM asked for the tests and she complied I am frankly having a hard time understanding how anyone can call her uncooperative. She still agreed to answer questions and take various tests without the blessing of her lawyer. In my opinion the ball is in the hands of Law Enforcement. if Misty is so inconsistent, and responsible for certain events that led to Haleigh's disappearance arrest her and let the Sunshine Laws kick in so we can see just how inconsistent Misty has been. This back and forth paddle ball game has gone on long enough. I want justice for Haleigh.

The cancelled Dr.'s appointment was 2 weeks ago, the last time Crystal had Jr.

I found this interesting....snipped from TJ hart~

I informed the producers of the Nancy Grace Show this morning that I will be stepping aside from the national coverage of the Haleigh Cummings disappearance is Satsuma, FL. I have elected instead to spend more time on the local aspect of the story.

The members of the Nancy Grace Show staff have been kind and generous in allowing me to participate as a contributing reporter in their coverage of this tragedy....end snip~

here is the link, hope it's okay to post http://radionewz.net/

at link TJ explains that he feels the national coverage of Haleigh's case often differs from what the local story actually is. He further states that NG or the producer(unclear which one he was referring to) understood the reasons that he felt he must step down from covering the case on a national level.

ETA....I hope you all go to the link and read some of the comments it is incredible to have a peek inside this journalist who has been covering this case from the very beginning. And I just want to add that TJ Hart had a short talk with Misty Cummings and he was supposed to report on it on Nancy's show last night. But, HE REFUSED. that is all I will say a lot of rumor and personal comments on that site. i hope I don't get in trouble for posting it. I just think it is amazing to read about this apparent change of heart if only for the time being!

Thank you for letting me know where the remarks I heard were coming from; it was the first time I had experienced that. I found the picture of HaLeigh I referred to in my earlier post. It can be found at the 1:38 mark in Part II video. HaLeigh has her hair tossed and one strap of her sleeveless T-shirt is lowered onto her upper arm.

I didn't find this particularly sexy - she's a child. My kids used to love to put on makeup and play dressup and, yes, sometimes straps of sleeveless tops would slip down as they ran around. There was no intent to be "sexy".

But, this does remind me of a funny story. My 4 YO had a bright pink bathing suit. She went up & stood at the end of the diving board to jump down to the waiting arms of her swimming instructor. Until she went into the water and got the suit wet, we had no idea that it would make the suit stretch. So, there she was, for all the world to see, with the stretched straps and her bathing suit all scrunched up down around her waist! Fortunately, she was only four so everone thought it was cute and funny. But she still gets teased about this today.

Help... Radionewz blog link... is that link to a blog being "written" buy whatchamadoodle's DOG?

I'm so confused...

She just talked to police Saturday before last. She just got back to town in the last couple of days. Only person that is saying that is NG and that is one of the reasons TJ will not be going back to her show.

Help... Radionewz blog link... is that link to a blog being "written" buy whatchamadoodle's DOG?

I'm so confused...

Radionewz is Radio that was banned from here. The gunny the dog spoof could be her or another banned member. Either way it's juvenile and ridiculous. Just more stupid games.

Radionewz is Radio that was banned from here. The gunny the dog spoof could be her or another banned member. Either way it's juvenile and ridiculous. Just more stupid games.

Ya know what, I didn't even know that. I just posted a link in the PLRT...I'll go delete it right now. The article seems a little overzealous, but the comments cut & pasted were a bit noteworthy considering the posters that were copied. Food for thought. Thank you cajun, I had no idea he was banned...that's what I get for taking that big break from here! Good lawd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get