Garrido Says Dugard's Rights Violated

i.b.nora

I am polka dot
Reaction score
Phillip Garrido has sent a 'jailhouse' letter to KCRA 3's Walt Gray. He is the same reporter who spoke with Garrido on the phone shortly after Garrido's arrest.

In this article Garrido alleges that Jaycee's civil rights have been violated and asked KCRA 3's Walt Gray to contact Dugard at the "earliest possible date."

Garrido claimed Dugard's "free speach [sic] rights are being violated."

He also alleged Dugard was "repeatedly denied access to have an attorney present during questioning. Over & over she clearly expressed this request from the beginning to the conclusion of questioning."

"Please concider [sic] this request to contact her at your earliest possible date," Garrido wrote.

Gray went inside the jail to see if Garrido would explain the contents of his letter. Garrido told jail staff to tell Gray he would not meet unless his attorney was present.

There is more...

Phillip Garrido has sent a 'jailhouse' letter to KCRA 3's Walt Gray. He is the same reporter who spoke with Garrido on the phone shortly after Garrido's arrest.

In this article Garrido alleges that Jaycee's civil rights have been violated and asked KCRA 3's Walt Gray to contact Dugard at the "earliest possible date."

He also alleged Dugard was "repeatedly denied access to have an attorney present during questioning. Over & over she clearly expressed this request from the beginning to the conclusion of questioning."

"Please concider [sic] this request to contact her at your earliest possible date," Garrido wrote.

Gray went inside the jail to see if Garrido would explain the contents of his letter. Garrido told jail staff to tell Gray he would not meet unless his attorney was present.

There is more...

you have got to be kidding me. this guy is a joke a pathetic animal a liar and snake all at the same time......the only one who's violated jaycee and her rights is this piece of human filth.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There is more...

first off, jaycee was not under arrest. no mirand was necessery, nor was a lawyer.
second, this is plain and simple an attempt by garrido to influene jaycee from behind bars. sickening, disgusting. his lawyer should have the brains to tell him to stop before he gets obstruction of justice thrown into the charges.
third, im guessing garrido is pissed that jaycee didnt rush to his defense with the media and cops. poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Right out of the starting gate, you know what jumps out at me? The spelling errors. Up until now, I've felt that PG was a decent writer and a good speller. The man is no dummy (a monster, yes). So, what's up with misspelling "speach" and "concider"? The word "speech" occurs many times in his manifesto. How could he suddenly misspell the word?

This might be nothing or it might mean that he's off his anti-psychotics or mood stabilizers or he's having a "break", mixed state or rapid cycling. I have several adult kids with bipolar and mood disorders and you'd be surprised at how you can gauge someone's mindset by the way they write and compose. Obviously, I'm hyper-vigilant but I've seen breaks coming due to spelling errors in emails time and time again. Very odd.

What he still doesnt get the fact that she is the victim um not the criminal in this situation..:crazy: The people he says where violating her rights where the ones that helped her get them back,after he took them. Im sure it was an attempt to get her attention, not that it will do him any good imo.

Right out of the starting gate, you know what jumps out at me? The spelling errors. Up until now, I've felt that PG was a decent writer and a good speller. The man is no dummy (a monster, yes). So, what's up with misspelling "speach" and "concider"? The word "speech" occurs many times in his manifesto. How could he suddenly misspell the word?

This might be nothing or it might mean that he's off his anti-psychotics or mood stabilizers or he's having a "break", mixed state or rapid cycling. I have several adult kids with bipolar and mood disorders and you'd be surprised at how you can gauge someone's mindset by the way they write and compose. Obviously, I'm hyper-vigilant but I've seen breaks coming due to spelling errors in emails time and time again. Very odd.

to me it's a bit of that, a bit of his con man self and also a bit of desperation. his legal 'points' arent even close to accurate. jaycee was not under arrest.....so the lawyer stuff does not apply

What he still doesnt get the fact that she is the victim um not the criminal in this situation..:crazy: The people he says where violating her rights where the ones that helped her get them back,after he took them. Im sure it was an attempt to get her attention, not that it will do him any good imo.

well said cyndy! :woohoo:
ill go one step further and say he's trying to manipulate her. if that guy from the media attempts to give that to jaycee, both him and garrido should be brought up on obstruction charges

well said cyndy! :woohoo:
ill go one step further and say he's trying to manipulate her. if that guy from the media attempts to give that to jaycee, both him and garrido should be brought up on obstruction charges

Jaycee's attorny issued a statement saying that the letter was read to Jaycee but would not comment on her reaction.

Yeah, that sicko must be thinking that she is going to get him out of jail or something. Funny that he used her real name in that letter after he denied it to her all those years. But he still can't spell it.

Oh yeah, his lawyer had told him to not give interviews or try to contact Jaycee. He sent the letter without her knowledge and she did tell him to cut it out.

Or... he can't spell without his computer's spellchecker. But I think more than likely you're right.

Jaycee's attorny issued a statement saying that the letter was read to Jaycee but would not comment on her reaction.

Yeah, that sicko must be thinking that she is going to get him out of jail or something. Funny that he used her real name in that letter after he denied it to her all those years. But he still can't spell it.

Please provide a link when you restate what someone says. Thanks.

"The attorney, public defender Susan Gellman, arrived shortly after having been alerted by jail staff that Gray was attempting to interview Garrido. KCRA 3 had contacted Gellman earlier to tell her Gray was trying to speak with her client.

Gray showed Gellman the letter Garrido sent, and she said she instructed Garrido not to contact the media and would strongly convey that to him again Wednesday."

Oh yeah, his lawyer had told him to not give interviews or try to contact Jaycee. He sent the letter without her knowledge and she did tell him to cut it out.

im assuming they think she can handle it or else they wouldnt have read it to her. so jaycee told him to cut it out? awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :dance:

"Bill Clark, chief assistant district attorney in El Dorado County, said Garrido has access to television and periodicals in jail and knows what's happening with the case.

Dugard's Attorney Has No Comment

McGregor Scott, a former U.S. attorney representing Dugard, was read the full text of the letter Wednesday. He declined to comment on it.
"

The article does NOT say that Jaycee was read the letter.

Many of us have speculated that PG made Jaycee do things that he could hold over her head and make her think she could go to jail. I bet this is one more attempt to scare her into coming forward and defending how he has changed. Interesting that Cheyvonne tried to get Jaycee to come forward also. I just can't even imagine what PG has done for the past 18 years to intimidate this poor girl/woman!

"Bill Clark, chief assistant district attorney in El Dorado County, said Garrido has access to television and periodicals in jail and knows what's happening with the case.

McGregor Scott, a former U.S. attorney representing Dugard, was read the full text of the letter Wednesday. He declined to comment on it.
"

Okay, I see, I misread thinking the letter was read to her.

Incorrect. The letter was read to her lawyer, not to Jaycee herself, and he declined to comment. There is no way they would transmit that to her.

"

thanks for claryifying. my links arent working right so i couldnt read the full article

Many of us have speculated that PG made Jaycee do things that he could hold over her head and make her think she could go to jail. I bet this is one more attempt to scare her into coming forward and defending how he has changed. Interesting that Cheyvonne tried to get Jaycee to come forward also. I just can't even imagine what PG has done for the past 18 years to intimidate this poor girl/woman!

what did molino do to try to get her to come forward?

you have got to be kidding me. this guy is a joke a pathetic animal a liar and snake all at the same time......the only one who's violated jaycee and her rights is this piece of human filth.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:eek::eek::eek:That was my exact reaction, where was his concern for Jaycee when he violated her rights????? Her right not to be kidnapped, raped, and held hostage for 18 years, deprived of her childhood, family, friends, education, and medical care, as well as living in inhospitable conditions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back