Has anyone seen this?

Wow that is great news ! Wouldn't that be wonderful !

that will be awesome!

Is there any way that we could help it happen? Anyone to email or that type of thing? This would be great for Lindsey's case, that kind of exposure really can't be rivaled.

OMG suddenly there is GREAT energy in this case - positive energy and things are happening. I am so grateful for any exposure this case gets. :Justice:

Seriously great energy! I'm very excited.

I do know this....Linda (On a mission) who is Amber DuBois's aunt...received an email from Julie @ Harpo. Which is Oprah's network.

They plan on being there, so far.

Yeah :woohoo:

They are doing a segment on missing children....and maybe LRC? So even if Lindsey only gets 5 minutes, and Amber gets 5 minutes...can you imagine the coverage if Oprah does this?

We can all email Oprah and tell her not to cancel. Let's do it now!

These innocent children who are missing need our help. Thanks!

That's the best news I've heard in months! I'm off to send an email to Oprah!

Thanks everyone you are all working so hard to help us find Lindsey, I have been talking to the Oprah show and so far it still looks like a go, I have heard rumors tht there have been times when the Oprah show has canceled at the last minute. But we are all keeping our fingers crossed if I hear anything different I will post on here right away.

It takes us all to help bring awareness about Lindsey and Amber both.
You people are the best and I and my family along with Melissa and her family thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

With Love
On a Mission

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member