1252 users online (263 members and 989 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.10.01 Nancy Grace

Nancy Grace will discuss new developments in the Haleigh case tonight

What is Misty hiding?

"Investigators ramp up their search for missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings while the key witness in the case, Haleigh's stepmom baby sitter Misty Croslin, is finally back in town after going AWOL! What does she know about the night Haleigh vanished from her home and will new pressure tactics from police get her to tell all? Plus, detectives follow up on a tip delivered to a newspaper, but it leads them back to square one! Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN. "
    Last edited by cyberborg; 10-01-2009 at 03:53 PM.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

TJ Hart to Step Aside from Nancy Grace Show

"I informed the producers of the Nancy Grace Show this morning that I will be stepping aside from the national coverage of the Haleigh Cummings disappearance is Satsuma, FL. I have elected instead to spend more time on the local aspect of the story."
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Is the local aspect of the story on the Mike Galanos show?

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Is the local aspect of the story on the Mike Galanos show?
    Must be, since TJ was on there. Seems like a divergence of reporting with NG.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    Must be, since TJ was on there. Seems like a divergence of reporting with NG.
    Maybe he's learning the local reports are different from what he's reported thus far and doesn't like the possible loss of credibility in the end?
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Maybe he's learning the local reports are different from what he's reported thus far and doesn't like the possible loss of credibility in the end?
    One cannot lose what one has already lost. These bloggers pretending to be reporters need to stop.

NG is on, ..... where is little HaLeigh?

Justice for Caylee

Major recap

Justice for Caylee

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    TJ Hart to Step Aside from Nancy Grace Show

"I informed the producers of the Nancy Grace Show this morning that I will be stepping aside from the national coverage of the Haleigh Cummings disappearance is Satsuma, FL. I have elected instead to spend more time on the local aspect of the story."
    muy interesante!

what is with all the recap? will she be discussing anything new?

eta: duh, nevermind. It's a special. My fault
    Last edited by babycat; 10-01-2009 at 08:19 PM.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    might I add... a BAD MOVE on his part at this point in the game (tj). NG has been one of the few to keep this case in the spotlight when the only sound it got was a sputter on the radar.

Is he alligning himself to a better source for upcoming breaking news to usurp NG? Just a thought... The media biz is not an 'all for one' type of biz after all..... moo of course

Quote Originally Posted by babycat View Post
    what is with all the recap? will she be discussing anything new?

eta: duh, nevermind. It's a special. My fault
    At first I didn't realize it was one of her "NG Investigates" specials either and I couldn't figure out why everything was taped with no new discussion.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Every time I watch the latest interview with TN, it's still as heartbreaking to listen to her.
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Every time I watch the latest interview with TN, it's still as heartbreaking to listen to her.
    Exactly!!! RC is more composed and, "well I don't know" when TN is emotionally sincere.

I was shocked in the recap when NG confronts RC about RC confronting Misty and Ron blows it off for LE and he does not want to interfere in the investigation. WTH? This is his now Wife and daughter that is missing and he isn't going to dig for the truth? GMAB!

Like the A's who claimed never to confront KC, RC does not want to ask Misty for a verifiable story? Before pleading to everyone for leads on HaLeigh, ask your Wife who was last in control and had charge!!!!!

Justice for Caylee

Exactly!!! RC is more composed and, "well I don't know" when TN is emotionally sincere.

I was shocked in the recap when NG confronts RC about RC confronting Misty and Ron blows it off for LE and he does not want to interfere in the investigation. WTH? This is his now Wife and daughter that is missing and he isn't going to dig for the truth? GMAB!

Like the A's who claimed never to confront KC, RC does not want to ask Misty for a verifiable story? Before pleading to everyone for leads on HaLeigh, ask your Wife who was last in control and had charge!!!!!
    Honestly, I've never understood why he'd continue a relationship with her, let alone marry her, after Haleigh "went missing". Yes, I know children are abducted out of homes by strangers, but to me this case never seemed that way and most of us here don't believe it. So that leaves MC either letting somebody into the house who took Haleigh, leaving the door open/unlocked or knowing what happened to her. So how can he still defend her? MOO
    Rest in Peace

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast