914 users online (161 members and 753 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,342

    2009.10.02 dateline friday

    jaycee's story will be on dateilne friday.
    i bet it brings in better ratings then leno at 10
    Last edited by JBean; 10-01-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: clarify title

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Antioch, CA
    Posts
    671
    Friday, Oct. 2: Jaycee Dugard's kidnapping

    The kidnapping and the rescue of Jaycee Dugard, 18 years after the crime, stunned the nation this past summer, leaving many to ask why wasn't the alleged kidnapper caught sooner and how could there have been so many missed opportunities. Now, Dateline investigates and brings viewers up to date on the latest developments on the case. NBC's Keith Morrison reports.
    See it Friday at 9 p.m. ET, 8 p.m. CT.

    Preview Video
    Last edited by my2sisters; 10-01-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added link to video

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by my2sisters View Post
    Friday, Oct. 2: Jaycee Dugard's kidnapping

    The kidnapping and the rescue of Jaycee Dugard, 18 years after the crime, stunned the nation this past summer, leaving many to ask why wasn't the alleged kidnapper caught sooner and how could there have been so many missed opportunities. Now, Dateline investigates and brings viewers up to date on the latest developments on the case. NBC's Keith Morrison reports.
    See it Friday at 9 p.m. ET, 8 p.m. CT.

    Preview Video
    thought it was 8 eastern.
    oh well i wont miss horse whisperer now lol

    ghost whisperer lol i always do that
    Last edited by kbl8201; 10-01-2009 at 11:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Antioch, CA
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    thought it was 8 eastern.
    oh well i wont miss horse whisperer now lol
    I just copied and pasted the info, but here Dateline comes on at 9PM according to TVGuide.com. So you may want to double check for your region.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,091
    Quote Originally Posted by my2sisters View Post
    I just copied and pasted the info, but here Dateline comes on at 9PM according to TVGuide.com. So you may want to double check for your region.
    I'm too tired to watch, tell me what was said...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Antioch, CA
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I'm too tired to watch, tell me what was said...
    LOL, okay, but you'll have to wait until Friday.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I'm too tired to watch, tell me what was said...
    get some sleep lina it's not on till friday night

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,091

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    get some sleep lina it's not on till friday night
    Shows you how tired I was...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Shows you how tired I was...
    lol it's ok.
    hope the show has some new info...........

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    352
    I think the Dateline staff have been reading here


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by MissOtk View Post
    I think the Dateline staff have been reading here
    I agree!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    I agree!!
    to me they focused too much on garrido and his sorted past. would like to have seen more about jaycee and her family

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    I watched it but for me there was very little new information.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I watched it but for me there was very little new information.
    ioved mcgregor scott saying 'were not dignifying that with a response" in regards to garrido's latest rantings

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    I was all geared up to watch it, and then got involved in something and lost track of the time, and missed it.

    Was anything presented that we don't already know?
    My posts are my opinion..........



Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. NBC Dateline Pedo Predator Update This Friday
    By BillyGoatGruff in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 03:21 PM