997 users online (170 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence

Latest Revelations: All Things For Discussion

http://www.wesh.com/news/21174079/detail.html

Hank Cummings Jr., Misty's brother, is accused of stealing a shovel from the same neighbor, more at link above

We have just learned Hank Jr now stands accused of stealing not only a firearm, possible accessory to thief of checks, but also a "shovel"!!!

Two modes and means indicating possible murder. A firearm kills, a shovel can be a weapon and a tool to dispose of a body. We now have learned Hank just recently places himself at crime scene #1 in the critical hours in question, we learn he has stolen a weapon and a tool that could all be used in the commission of a crime. We have case points recently that comes to mind of murdering criminals with the same "MO" to compare right here at Websleuths. Three more cases come to mind in the last two years also, their just enormous when comparing the similarities.

Maria Lauterbach

Caycee Anthony

Hank Jr. Croslin, all shovels were stolen or borrowed. Shovels were a part of the case, part of the puzzle. This is big time news to me. Felt it deserved it's own discussion as we see this case practically unfolding before our eyes. Within the last two weeks, we have Hank being at the scene and having stolen weapons that could end the life of another.

Why do people steal? They want or need the item, do not have the money to purchase. They steal items as to not get caught being on camera purchasing them in order to be traced back to their possessions.

Seems we're beginning to learn of new revelations coming to light and I think this is highly suspicious and important to Haleighs case. Wonder if the shovel has been retrieved, has any forensics been done on it? What's Hanks excuse for stealing the shovel? Wow!

The article has been changed from shovel to gun now. Also it says Hank Cummings Jr, instead of Croslin. Do these news sites not have editors?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there..."
    L. P. Hartley

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    The article has been changed from shovel to gun now. Also it says Hank Cummings Jr, instead of Croslin. Do these news sites not have editors?
    Oooh, really, LOL have to have a mod delete. Whew, that was big to me. LOL Thanks curvecuti

It's a TV station. An intern probably posted that. (Maybe one who thinks the Cummings, blood-related, is guilty and wants to throw Hank in with them. ) It would be worth looking at the newspapers to see what they have to say.

Sometimes this feels less like a missing person's case and more like a soap opera.

PG hehehehe I really thought I was on it! You guys have to fire me. When I saw "shovel" all my horns sounded. My birds started flapping. This case, the way it's handled, by many, has shown little Haleigh no Honor and Love. I've contacted animal and let her know I messed up. I'm sure she'll be along soon and fix it. Though I could see us having a new revelations all things because we are going to start having information flowing. We've seen a difference with the new eyes on the case in LE.

Quote Originally Posted by curvecuti View Post
    I called WESH to notify them of the mistake. I hate it when they can't get the simplest things straight.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

I got alertd to this thread that the link was being misquoted only to find that the link actually did have the story wrong/ I am going to lock thread but leave this up, as it shows that if a post appears to be misrepresenting something that was reported, it may well be that the actual media outlet had it wrong and changed it.

the article was corrected before the initial post in this thread was made.