2009.10.02 LKB & JB On Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdavidson11

You are not alone in this journey
Reaction score
For a defense team that want to spend my tax dollars for a change of venue, they sure are on TV talking about the case a lot. It was only a matter of time for the smoke and mirrors. Since the A's and BC's didn't recieve much coverage. Here the 2 of them are saying the state needs to drop the charges. If you listen to them every conviction in the US needs and eye witness to a crime to be charged. I couldn't listen to the whole coverage. Justice for Caylee.:furious:

This did NOTHING to help her case, IMO. It did not change anything. I can't imagine how they cry in their motions, we can't get a fair trial. Please move it. move it to where???? We keep seeing the defense on the NATIONAL news saying poor KC. The state keeps leaking information. I don't recall. Has ANYONE seen ANY of the state on ONE, SINGLE tv show or commenting on the discovery? Gee, LKB and JB, I must've missed those shows. Where are they?
UGH! Give me a break!
All it did was make me think, they are trying TOO hard!

I do have one question though. Well, maybe a couple. Do you think the state has something damning that is solid, we haven't seen? I think I saw a thread on this. I'll go look. If so, do you think we should see it or no? I'm only asking because I wonder if public opinion is beginning to change, as they hope. I don't think so I'm just asking what you all think. IMO, I just cannot imagine this smart DA's office, filed a 1st degree capital murder charge based solely on what discovery we have seen to date. I just can't see them doing that.
Listening to JB sing the same song again, we will hear the truth at trial made me want to scream. If they claim KC didn't do this, why don't they give the public a bone to show we should or I should say LE should be looking for another murderer.

I missed it but really appreciate the synopsis provided by the rest of you WSers.

They were giving alot of "mis truths" this morning. It was a big waste of time IMO

Wow, that stack of 9,000 pages sure was pretty impressive! :) I'll bet there are 10,000 more coming, eventually.

Nice of the Today show to put on the Kerry Sanders piece first, with the 31 days and partying during it. And the interviewer bringing up those same issues. That is one mountain the defense will never surmount. It cannot be dismissed by "people do stupid things."

I have to say, I LAUGHED OUT LOUD several times while LKB and Jose were talking. It's obvious - to me at least - that they "doth protest too much" as the saying goes.

The ineffective defense team "diversion strategy" continues... Hope Jose enjoys his NYC trip! Just in time for some weekend boating! heh

Oh dear. Pathetic. Just UTTERLY pathetic.

I cant believe that they think is going to help. So what that there was no DNA on the remains. THe sweet little angel was in a SWAMP! We are lucky there was ANYTHING left!

I too laughed out loud. Espec when JoseBGood said that the truth will come out in trial. Well, he got that right!

I don't think I can bring myself to watch the video this early on an empty stomach. Thanks to all for the synopsis.

For a defense team that want to spend my tax dollars for a change of venue, they sure are on TV talking about the case a lot. It was only a matter of time for the smoke and mirrors. Since the A's and BC's didn't recieve much coverage. Here the 2 of them are saying the state needs to drop the charges. If you listen to them every conviction in the US needs and eye witness to a crime to be charged. I couldn't listen to the whole coverage. Justice for Caylee.:furious:

Poor Caylee, first, her MOTHER didn't even bother calling the Police when she discovered she was missing and now this. :furious:
If it werent for CA demanding to know where Caylee was do you think she would've EVER called the police??? sheesh this case gets maddening. Drop the charges? They have got to be kidding.
Doesn't a Mother have to account for the safety of a helpless little 2 yr old anymore? Or did that go out the window. What in the world will happen to children with attitudes like this?
We know most Mothers would be frantic the minute they realise their 2 yr old is MISSING!! So, yea JB and who else was on there is something very wrong with this pic and Id like to ask: you claim no DNA well how do you explain the Caylee blankets and other things found with the little bones? gee must just be sheer coincidence. Not to mention horrible smell, etc in the Mothers car. Even Lee said wow, it was bad, Maybe Casey was a pig and didnt keep her car clean? oh puh leeze!!
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
if her "family" wont stand up for her, we will. :)
This little girl has been so wronged.

My favorite part was the old song, "The truth will come out in Court." (Even though they both had just suggested the case should never even make it to Court.):crazy:

I cannot believe LKB had the nerve to mention "foreign DNA" found at the crime scene and DID NOT mention it was one of the investigator's DNA. Talk about MISLEADING.

LKB said not reporting your daughter kiddnapped and partying while she is gone is just a "stupid thing people do".

Funny how you can twist the truth just a little.

My favorite part was the old song, "The truth will come out in Court." (Even though they both had just suggested the case should never even make it to Court.):crazy:

That was the best part, but why wait for court? Please Jose and Linda why can't you tell us all the "truth" now, why wait?
Makes no sense.

LKB said not reporting your daughter kiddnapped and partying while she is gone is just a "stupid thing people do".

Funny how you can twist the truth just a little.

Stupid thing people do???? The only ones that I remember reading about that didn't report their child missing, had something to do with the child's demise.

:furious:

I cannot believe LKB had the nerve to mention "foreign DNA" found at the crime scene and DID NOT mention it was one of the investigator's DNA. Talk about MISLEADING.

Yes, that was interesting because I thought the foreign dna that was discussed in the discovery was traced back to the forensic investigator and this was documented in the latest discovery. So I naturally started to wonder if there was more foreign dna collected and not accounted for.

I'm glad I didn't see them on TV....I'd just rather read it from here. I'm just sick and disgusted with the ones not supporting Caylee. JMO

Hello WS:)

Did anyone catch JB saying "aggravated battery" and then corrected himself and said "aggravated abuse of a child" "battery of a child."

Does someone mind telling me what or where I can see what those exact charges on Casey are? Does the State feel that Caylee was "battered" or was that JB misspeaking?

TIA

:cow:

Yes, that was interesting because I thought the foreign dna that was discussed in the discovery was traced back to the forensic investigator and this was documented in the latest discovery. So I naturally started to wonder if there was more foreign dna collected and not accounted for.

I'm sure that was her intent, but we all know that there was one piece of DNA found and it was linked to an FBI person. I really wonder if being entitled to a good defense means that your lawyers have to lie for you because sometimes there is NO GOOD DEFENSE for things you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member