CO - Frank Gutierrez for sexual assault of 9yo boy, Longmont, 2007

spamelope

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if this should be merged with the forum about Poland's castration for sexual offenders, but it fits in with the conversation...

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_13471369
An 11-year-old boy said his life had been "ruined" by an adult neighbor who sexually assaulted him numerous times at his Longmont apartment two years ago and that his abuser should be imprisoned for the rest of his life.

In a videotaped statement played at a drama-filled sentencing hearing Friday, the victim -- who was 9-years-old at the time he was assaulted -- said Frank Gutierrez, 64, should "stay away" from children and adults.

The defendant injected an unexpected twist into the proceedings by ignoring the advice of his lawyer and asking the judge to forgo the hearing and impose the maximum sentence -- life in prison with a chance for parole after 24 years -- claiming there was no way he could be cured of his sexual pathologies.

What do ya know...an honest pedophile twisted freak with some insight and a sliver of conscience! That's something we don't see everyday!

He knows he is broken and he will offend again. He is a very sick man. He may get to prison and wish he had not been so implusive, but he did the right thing. There is no cure for this mental deviation, just management. The best management tool -- a prison cell.

I hope his admission of guilt, and the ability to see that if he gets out he will re-offend, helps the young victim to heal.

I am glad his victim will always know where this is!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back