Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 633
  1. #1

    News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

    :37 pm EDT October 2, 2009
    <snipped>
    Eyewitness News found the same rare type of tape that was found on Caylee's skull being used by the Anthony family on a Caylee Anthony poster.

    With the debate over the duct tape evidence intensifying this week, Eyewitness News re-analyzed video that was taken in the months before Caylee's body was found.

    The discovery could make it even more difficult for the defense to argue that Casey didn't put the tape over Caylee's mouth. The defense has really been trying to shoot down the duct tape evidence recently.

    (look at the 18 second mark of this video, it is George putting up signs with duct tape)[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzxDnIcdbaA"]YouTube - Nancy Grace 4/2/09 Part 4[/ame]


    VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Discovers Possible Link In Casey Case
    http://www.wftv.com/video/21186456/index.html

    DOCUMENT: State's Case File On Duct Tape
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21184243/detail.html

    Article:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html
    Last edited by The World According; 10-03-2009 at 07:31 AM. Reason: copyright



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,028
    I think this is awesome. It shows that the media is acting as a system of checks and balances and not just buying the party line. I guess a less optimistic view would be that it's a sign the media is out for KC blood, but the pictures really don't lie.



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    2,941
    Can't you just see the SA team grinning from ear to ear and JB and his team steaming from their ears over KB and her investigating....



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Can't you just see the SA team grinning from ear to ear and JB and his team steaming from their ears over KB and her investigating....
    Yeppers...

    "How dare they not advance our wild bizarre propaganda in our defense of KC..."

    Seriously, the writing has been on the wall for a while now. A while. This is just one more piece of icing on the cake. Or one more piece of Halloween candy that sweet beautiful Caylee won't get to have this year. I am glad that the media is acting in this way. They are not falling for all of this "banana in the tailpipe" crud.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,806
    Nothing like ruining JB & crews weekend either. Guess he won't be having a beer or two in celebration (Ha) on the boat this weekend either. Well maybe a case to drown his sorrows in. KC won't be having a good weekend either. I feel sorry for the guards doing duty this weekend with her.

    KB is such a fine and excellent reporter. Not only does she report accurately and in layman's language but she also researches the story she is reporting. I was very pleased seeing the video shots of the duct tape with the photos of the poster along with the docs description of the duct tape we already have and the gas can photos.

    Job well done Kathi. Well done.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,455
    Poor old Baez- he was on TV this morning, and now- shot down in flames again!



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Poor old Baez- he was on TV this morning, and now- shot down in flames again!
    Woke up feeling smug about the media blitz...

    Ended up wearing a Clown nose and big shoes.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,002
    There's like a karma thing going here. Every time CA and GA try to assert KC is innocent, something else pokes them in the eye.

    Larry King interview - they didn't even make it home before the remains were found.

    BC/defense team blitz - Kathi Belich throws a freeze-frame in the works.

    Pretty bizarre!
    Last edited by Valhall; 10-02-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: innocent



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,303
    Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
    I think this is awesome. It shows that the media is acting as a system of checks and balances and not just buying the party line. I guess a less optimistic view would be that it's a sign the media is out for KC blood, but the pictures really don't lie.
    We're getting back to the days of investigative journalism, and that's good!
    My posts are my opinion..........





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,455
    Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    Nothing like ruining JB & crews weekend either. Guess he won't be having a beer or two in celebration (Ha) on the boat this weekend either. Well maybe a case to drown his sorrows in. KC won't be having a good weekend either. I feel sorry for the guards doing duty this weekend with her.

    KB is such a fine and excellent reporter. Not only does she report accurately and in layman's language but she also researches the story she is reporting. I was very pleased seeing the video shots of the duct tape with the photos of the poster along with the docs description of the duct tape we already have and the gas can photos.

    Job well done Kathi. Well done.
    She's very quick on the draw, isn't she? With an excellent memory too, fortunately for us.



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    There's like a karma thing going here. Every time CA and GA try to assert KC is innocent, something else pokes them in the eye.

    Larry King interview - they didn't even make it home before the remains were found.

    BC/defense team blitz - Kathi Belich throws a freeze-frame in the works.

    Pretty bizarre!
    Oh, that's great!
    You get my Blue Ribbon award of the Day!


  12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


  13. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Poor old Baez- he was on TV this morning, and now- shot down in flames again!
    JB must really be upset! He's been bested by an ace reporter!
    My posts are my opinion..........





  14. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    421
    I love how, at the end of the report, KB says "Reporting live from CAYLEE MARIE Anthony's neighborhood" instead of saying Casey or George and Cindy or just plain Anthony's neighborhood. Shows she's only there for Caylee!



  15. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    There's like a karma thing going here. Every time CA and GA try to assert KC is innocent, something else pokes them in the eye.

    Larry King interview - they didn't even make it home before the remains were found.

    BC/defense team blitz - Kathi Belich throws a freeze-frame in the works.

    Pretty bizarre!

    Not only is it like a karma, but it proves to me, once again, there is a GOD!!



  16. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    647
    I thought the FBI said that the tape on the gas can did not match the tape found at the crime scene. If the tape matches the gas can tape and the gas can tape did not match the tape on Caylee's skull then what is the reporter saying??


  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Possible match - duct tape found on gas cans seized from Anthony's home
    By Sammi99 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:59 AM
  2. Kids still home after duct tape incident
    By Taximom in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 03:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •