News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

Reaction score
:37 pm EDT October 2, 2009
<snipped>
Eyewitness News found the same rare type of tape that was found on Caylee's skull being used by the Anthony family on a Caylee Anthony poster.

With the debate over the duct tape evidence intensifying this week, Eyewitness News re-analyzed video that was taken in the months before Caylee's body was found.

The discovery could make it even more difficult for the defense to argue that Casey didn't put the tape over Caylee's mouth. The defense has really been trying to shoot down the duct tape evidence recently.

(look at the 18 second mark of this video, it is George putting up signs with duct tape)[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzxDnIcdbaA"]YouTube - Nancy Grace 4/2/09 Part 4[/ame]

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Discovers Possible Link In Casey Case
http://www.wftv.com/video/21186456/index.html

DOCUMENT: State's Case File On Duct Tape
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21184243/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html

I think this is awesome. It shows that the media is acting as a system of checks and balances and not just buying the party line. I guess a less optimistic view would be that it's a sign the media is out for KC blood, but the pictures really don't lie.

Can't you just see the SA team grinning from ear to ear and JB and his team steaming from their ears over KB and her investigating....

Can't you just see the SA team grinning from ear to ear and JB and his team steaming from their ears over KB and her investigating....

Yeppers...

"How dare they not advance our wild bizarre propaganda in our defense of KC..."

Seriously, the writing has been on the wall for a while now. A while. This is just one more piece of icing on the cake. Or one more piece of Halloween candy that sweet beautiful Caylee won't get to have this year. I am glad that the media is acting in this way. They are not falling for all of this "banana in the tailpipe" crud.

Nothing like ruining JB & crews weekend either. Guess he won't be having a beer or two in celebration (Ha) on the boat this weekend either. Well maybe a case to drown his sorrows in. KC won't be having a good weekend either. I feel sorry for the guards doing duty this weekend with her.

KB is such a fine and excellent reporter. Not only does she report accurately and in layman's language but she also researches the story she is reporting. I was very pleased seeing the video shots of the duct tape with the photos of the poster along with the docs description of the duct tape we already have and the gas can photos.

Job well done Kathi. Well done.

Poor old Baez- he was on TV this morning, and now- shot down in flames again! :laugh:

Poor old Baez- he was on TV this morning, and now- shot down in flames again! :laugh:

Woke up feeling smug about the media blitz...

Ended up wearing a Clown nose and big shoes.

There's like a karma thing going here. Every time CA and GA try to assert KC is innocent, something else pokes them in the eye.

Larry King interview - they didn't even make it home before the remains were found.

BC/defense team blitz - Kathi Belich throws a freeze-frame in the works.

Pretty bizarre!

I think this is awesome. It shows that the media is acting as a system of checks and balances and not just buying the party line. I guess a less optimistic view would be that it's a sign the media is out for KC blood, but the pictures really don't lie.

We're getting back to the days of investigative journalism, and that's good!

Nothing like ruining JB & crews weekend either. Guess he won't be having a beer or two in celebration (Ha) on the boat this weekend either. Well maybe a case to drown his sorrows in. KC won't be having a good weekend either. I feel sorry for the guards doing duty this weekend with her.

KB is such a fine and excellent reporter. Not only does she report accurately and in layman's language but she also researches the story she is reporting. I was very pleased seeing the video shots of the duct tape with the photos of the poster along with the docs description of the duct tape we already have and the gas can photos.

Job well done Kathi. Well done.

She's very quick on the draw, isn't she? With an excellent memory too, fortunately for us.

There's like a karma thing going here. Every time CA and GA try to assert KC is innocent, something else pokes them in the eye.

Larry King interview - they didn't even make it home before the remains were found.

Pretty bizarre!

Oh, that's great!
You get my Blue Ribbon award of the Day!

JB must really be upset! He's been bested by an ace reporter! :woohoo:

I love how, at the end of the report, KB says "Reporting live from CAYLEE MARIE Anthony's neighborhood" instead of saying Casey or George and Cindy or just plain Anthony's neighborhood. Shows she's only there for Caylee!

Pretty bizarre!

Not only is it like a karma, but it proves to me, once again, there is a GOD!!

I thought the FBI said that the tape on the gas can did not match the tape found at the crime scene. If the tape matches the gas can tape and the gas can tape did not match the tape on Caylee's skull then what is the reporter saying??

I must love Kathi Belich as much as Cindy and Jose hate her put together!

She's very quick on the draw, isn't she? With an excellent memory too, fortunately for us.

She IS good,but she doesn't work alone.There are probably others who worked on this and I'd like to high five them also!:woohoo:

I thought the FBI said that the tape on the gas can did not match the tape found at the crime scene. If the tape matches the gas can tape and the gas can tape did not match the tape on Caylee's skull then what is the reporter saying??

The reason it may not match up may be because the tape on Caylee was out in the weather for months and the cotton fibers in the tape are gone. The weathering would change the tape. That tape is very rare and I believe the manufacturer is in Ohio, where the A's are originally from but it is consistent with the tape that was found in the home.

JB must really be upset! He's been bested by an ace reporter! :woohoo:

And his arch nemesis Kathi Belich!!
woman.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ona0eXTYz0"]YouTube - Belich Calls Baez Out[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back