Watch Anne Frank's Sole Appearance on Film

spamelope

Reaction score
Video captures Anne Frank leaning out of her Amsterdam apartment.
The Anne Frank House Wednesday released the only existing film images of Frank, showing the young Jewish girl, whose famous diary detailed her family's two torturous years spent in hiding from the Nazis, in a more carefree time as she watches a bride and groom from her apartment balcony in Amsterdam. http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/breaking/NATL-Watch-Anne-Franks-Sole-Appearance-on-Film-63363602.html

Thank you for this exciting peice of history.

Great find...

Gozgals

Very cool. Thank you for sharing. I had the opportunity to visit Anne Franks house twice -- an amazing experience.

thanks, spamelope -- Anne looks soooo excited about what she's watching

Love it! Thank you for sharing. Very interesting piece of history. It has always resonated with me that even 40, 50, 60, 100 years after someone's death their movements, mannerisms and spirit can be captured and perserved on film. It really is pretty amazing when you think about it.

That was fascinating yet creepy in a way. Not sure why. Sorta like seeing a ghost. Thanks for sharing!

I agree Shamrock - it is a little creepy. That is kind of what I meant in my post above. Anne has been gone now for over 60 years yet this piece of video showing her alive is a little eerie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back