Where was DG 26 June to 26 Aug 2009?

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
This thread is to discuss DG's whereabouts from June 26 to approximately 8/26/2009 when he was interviewed by investigators.

Bringing over post from DG thread:

I want to post this before I lose my train of thought (from the SW): "When asked why he was sure of this he said it was because he and Golder had discussed the progress of their tomato plants. He said that his had developed into much better plants than Golder's, even though they were planted later. He said that until the evening of Wednesday August 26, 2009 or Thursday August 27, 2009 he had only seen Golder around the shop maybe once or twice all summer. He said that after those dates Golder sometimes--------------had been at Hardy’s residence talking to him almost every evening. The increased visits coincide with_____________being interviewed on 08-26-09. Ralke described ___________ as having some mental issues that may be due to alcohol and or drug abuse. He said he can be manipulated into believing things that did not occur."

Bolded part has my imagination running wild. Maybe Lindsey is alive. Maybe he has her stashed somewhere and that is why he has not been at his shop all summer, until he was interviewed by LE. I know it is a stretch, but it is possible. Where has he been? Also, the witnesses regarding his car said they thought it was strange that DG (or fish as he is now known) was NOT driving his car through town several times a day as was his habit BEFORE Lindsey went missing. So, he is not driving around town and he is not at his shop? His car is hard to miss, because it is noisy. WHERE has he been the last couple of months before LE interviewed him in August?

Whew.... There were so many posts I sped through so I could post this. I posted the distance from Black Lake to McCleary before reading all the way through, only to find that TakeNote (I think it was take note) had already posted it. Didn't want to duplicate again. Now, I will go back and respond to some of those posts that caught my eye.....

Salem

I agree this should be explored more. We should do a "where was dale" timeline between 6/26 and 8/26 or 8/27.

6/26/09, 10 pm: Seen by someone by Beehive / gf also states he had to work at 10.
6/28/09: Returned to work (Youth Camp)
7/16/09: Ellensburg (sw says gf had to drive him back to ELMA)
7/17? - 7/20/09: sw says gf stayed with him in MCCLEARY
7/31/09: At work (Beehive) stopped by LE after following MB
8/26 or 8/27/09 seen at shop by tomato man

Salem

This thread is to discuss DG's whereabouts from June 26 to approximately 8/26/2009 when he was interviewed by investigators.

Bringing over post from DG thread:

Salem

This is great - I'm a time-line person, sometimes that's the only way things make sense to me. Thanks

TakeNote brought up Rock Candy Mountain - it is about 19 miles from McCleary, in the hills and takes about 47 mins to get there. Maybe DG was hanging out there instead of at home or around town? Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...059013,-123.179998&spn=0.203481,0.401001&z=11

Also, seventeenseconds brought up the info that perps are known to go back to where a body is - maybe that also is what DG is doing - visiting the site?

Salem

A little more detail here...

6/7-6/27 Suspended from working at Youth Camp
6/26 12pm – 9:26pm 50+ calls/txts TO SC
6/26 9:30pm Lindsey missing
6/26 10pm Someone spotted DG’s car near Beehive
SC also states he had to go to work at 10
6/27 1:11am & 6:12am Incoming call from SC, then call out to?
6/28 Returned to work at Youth Camp
7/16 Drove to Ellensburg
7/16-7/20 SC stayed in McCleary with DG
7/31 “just after midnight” At work (Beehive) stopped by LE for following MB
8/26 or 8/27 Interviewed by LE? And seen at shop by tomato man

I keep thinking of the 50 plus calls/texts to SC on 6/26. Sounds obsessive. SC said she just gave him her # that day. The SW specifically stated DG called/texted her 50+ times. So he is obsessed, fixated - and can't get ahold of her. He has been suspended from work for nearly 2 weeks. He is feeling angry or rejected... he sees Lindsey and decides to give her a ride, or entices her saying she can drive...

but then he goes back to work at the Youth Camp 2 days later - then drove to Ellensburg (wanting to get away) on 7/16. On SC's ms page, she references it being the day to see him on the 15th. Note sure if it matters.

Adding to the timeline:

6/26/09 9:00 p.m. Neighbor said DG was at BBQ with girl until 9:00 p.m.
6/26/09 9:26 p.m. Last phone contact (with GF)
6/26/09 9:30-10:00 p.m. Lindsey disappears.
6/26/09 10:00 p.m. Seen by someone near Beehive/ gf also states he had to work at 10:00 p.m.
6/27/09 1:11 a.m. 2-min phone call
6/27/09 6:18 a.m. Mada a phone call
Phone calls are noted because SW probable cause says this was unusual behavior. DG normally on the phone/texting from evening until midnight or 1:00 in the morning.
6/28/09 Returned to work (Youth Camp)
7/16/09 DG in Ellensburg (sw says gf had to drive him back to ELMA)
7/17? - 7/20/09 sw says gf stayed with him in MCCLEARY
7/31/09 At work (Beehive) stopped by LE after following MB

i need to go to bed....

but i thought someone could maybe bring his moods over from his myspace....look at the date and times and the mood....sometimes people will leave messages there also...by viewing his mood pattern, could be helpful as well :)

good night

Good night all! I have to go to bed. Zzzzz

i need to go to bed....

but i thought someone could maybe bring his moods over from his myspace....look at the date and times and the mood....sometimes people will leave messages there also...by viewing his mood pattern, could be helpful as well :)

good night

Great thought! Maybe we can get that done tomorrow? I'm off to bed too - I can't see anymore :)

Night all!

Salem

i need to go to bed....

good night

Great idea!

Nifty Neato Salem! Thanks for the thread.

One thing I noticed is I believe LE spoke with Dale on July 29th acc to the Affidavit, and not in August. I'd have to go look again but that sticks in my mind.

Off to hit the sack as well and hope to see everyone else here too. Nite All xox

HEY, Where is SeriouslySearching? Was she going on a trip?

Dale
Posted at 9:55 AM Jun 17
Mood: accomplished

Dale stupid people piss me off i just wanna hit them Mood:irritated
Posted at 12:21 PM May 11

Dale Mood:(none)
Posted at 8:44 PM Apr 24 from Mobile

Dale i'm tired of people and there bs Mood:irritated
Posted at 4:40 PM Apr 24 from Mobile

Dale i'm tired of people Mood:irritated
Posted at 4:08 PM Apr 24 from Mobile

Dale training for march 21st Mood:happy
Posted at 6:04 PM Feb 15

Dale training for march 11th Mood:happy
Posted at 11:18 AM Feb 3

If he offerred her a ride home, and she accepted.. My theory is that he would start driving from the pickup location towards her home (EAST from Beehive), not to alert her right away. I think once he hit 3rd street (see map) he either took a left or a right on 3rd (North or South), or actually went on her street Mommsen (EAST) and just kept on going to his final destination. So the main search areas, to me, would be along those routes.... and WEST of McClearly not likely. Still a big area to search...but this theory may rule out WEST.
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...SiBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

It would be interesting to have locals perspective...would you go left on 3rd, right on 3rd or out Mommsen Rd if you were wanting to get to the most secluded areas the quickest.. I am doubting South on 3rd, as he'd have to drive through town with her in the car...someone might see. I vote North on 3rd or out Mommsen Rd. Any thoughts from locals on that?

My instinct tells me the crime occured in the woods. Not at anyone's house, and he acted alone.

If he offerred her a ride home, and she accepted.. My theory is that he would start driving from the pickup location towards her home (EAST from Beehive), not to alert her right away. I think once he hit 3rd street (see map) he either took a left or a right on 3rd (North or South), or actually went on her street Mommsen (EAST) and just kept on going to his final destination. So the main search areas, to me, would be along those routes.... and WEST of McClearly not likely. Still a big area to search...but this theory may rule out WEST.
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...SiBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

My instinct tells me the crime occured in the woods. Not at anyone's house, and he acted alone.

Hi lizzysf- the way you put it sure sounds possible. We know he can stalk, cause of his following mom Baum. We also know he doesn't mind digging in dirt (the tomatoes). We know he can trap (previous barricade of a girl in a bedroom for a rape), could be his mo. Also, private property might be interesting to him cause LE would need a search warrant. One question I have is - Lindsey walking home from KK's home alone was unplanned and not known until 9:00p or so...did he see see his prey walking alone? Did that put his mind into predator gear thus the plan? How terrible! :furious: TIA

Hi lizzysf- the way you put it sure sounds possible. We know he can stalk, cause of his following mom Baum. We also know he doesn't mind digging in dirt (the tomatoes). We know he can trap (previous barricade of a girl in a bedroom for a rape), could be his mo. Also, private property might be interesting to him cause LE would need a search warrant. One question I have is - Lindsey walking home from KK's home alone was unplanned and not known until 9:00p or so...did he see see his prey walking alone? Did that put his mind into predator gear thus the plan? How terrible! :furious: TIA
I think if Dale G. is the perp...he had been obsessing about her...due to the fact that she was walking alone and it was unplanned..I think it could have been a random chance encounter and he acted upon it. But, he could also have been watching for her (knowing she walks past there all the time) and took opportunity when he saw her alone this time.

Adding to the timeline:

6/26/09 9:00 p.m. Neighbor said DG was at BBQ with girl until 9:00 p.m.
6/26/09 9:26 p.m. Last phone contact (with GF)
6/26/09 9:30-10:00 p.m. Lindsey disappears.
6/26/09 10:00 p.m. Seen by someone near Beehive/ gf also states he had to work at 10:00 p.m.
6/27/09 1:11 a.m. 2-min phone call
6/27/09 6:18 a.m. Mada a phone call
Phone calls are noted because SW probable cause says this was unusual behavior. DG normally on the phone/texting from evening until midnight or 1:00 in the morning.
6/28/09 Returned to work (Youth Camp)
7/16/09 DG in Ellensburg (sw says gf had to drive him back to ELMA)
7/17? - 7/20/09 sw says gf stayed with him in MCCLEARY
7/31/09 At work (Beehive) stopped by LE after following MB
per the bold:
he was not scheduled to work.. was this a lie to the gf?

I'm coming back to this because I'm thinking if we can figure any of this out, the searchers may have a few more places to look.

Two witnesses say DG was known to drive around town alot in his noisy little sports car. From the affidavit (all underlining and bolding by me): "Sample said that Golder usually drove his car through town numerous times a day. He said that for several weeks after the Baum girl disappeared Golder wasn’t in town driving like he normally did." One witness also indicates that DG's car was seen in the vicinity of Maple around 10:00 p.m. June 26th, 2009.

So where did DG go? Why wasn't he driving his fancy little car around town anymore? He must have been going somewhere, I doubt he was just staying home, unless he did have wounds he did not want seen.

The next thing we know is that DG went to Ellensburg on July 16th. SC brought him back to McCleary and stayed with him until July 20th. Again from the affidavit: "She later told detectives that Golder had driven to Ellensburg on 07-16-09 and that she had to take him back to Elma because his car broke down. She said she stayed with him in MCCleary until 07-20-09"

Where was DG hanging out between June 27th and July 16th? He was NOT following his normal pattern of driving around town daily. What did he tell SC? Did he ever tell her he was at such and such a place, just chillin'?

LE did not attempt to interview DG until July 29th. The affidavit indicates that on July 29th, when DG found out that LE wanted to talk to him, he left his residence without calling them back. Where did he go? Where was he when LE finally got him on the phone? Apparently the call was made to his cell phone. Where did it ping? Where did DG go that he thought he was "hidden" from LE?

Next thing we know, on July 31st, DG takes it upon himself to start following MB around. Why? Was he checking to see if MB was getting close to where Lindsey is/was? Where was MB driving when DG was following her? From the affidavit, it sounds as if she was on Maple Street when DG spotted her. He then went to his car and started following her. Was this the only time he followed her? I'm thinking not. Was DG nervous that MB might find Lindsey's hiding place? If this is the case, what was he intending to do to MB if she did find Lindsey? Very weird.

On Aug 26th, LE interviewed DG in person, taking a written statement from him. Much of which proved to be untruthful. After Aug 26th, DG begins to hang out at the neighbor's house. He hadn't been around all summer and now he is there almost daily. "He said that until the evening of Wednesday August 26, 2009 or Thursday August 27, 2009 he had only seen Golder around the shop maybe once or twice all summer. He said that after those dates Golder sometimes--------------had been at Hardy’s residence talking to him almost every evening. The increased visits coincide with_____________being interviewed on 08-26-09."

Where was DG hanging out in the meantime? I'm seeing almost 2 full months of abnormal activity by DG - or lack of activity. He is not following his normal patterns. Where the heck was he going/hanging out? We need to figure out where DG was. I'm sure during one of his many phone calls he said something to somebody. Oh, I'm just hanging out here at the field on 6th Street..... or ..... Oh, I'm just up here at Candy Mtn, getting some air.... or ???? He said something to someone, quite possibly SC.

So.. SC, if you are reading here and he did say anything to you about where he was at any given moment, PLEASE let LE know.... it is important, VERY IMPORTANT.

Salem

PS: Link to affidavit: Affidavit-Sept 25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10