695 users online (98 members and 597 guests)  

Websleuths News

Boutique Hats

After Emma was born I decided I wanted to try and stay home with her as long as possible. I have been doing some freelance technical writing and hooking for extra money ... I mean crocheting, of course!! I have some lovely hats listed on eBay. I designed the patterns and hand crocheted all of them. I use organic fibers ... NO acrylic. I think that they are super cute. I have made several for my sister and cousin to be given as baby shower gifts and they were really the talk of the "tea!"

I love to make all kinds of items but for some reason I am obsessed with making hats right now ... probably because of the adorable model, huh? I really am the luckiest woman in the world! Can you believe that Emma is going to be "1" soon? This past year and a half has really flown by! It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant and on bedrest! That was such a tough time for me. I think I would have died of boredom if it had not been for reading and posting here at WS. Then Richard deployed to Iraq when Emma was 6 weeks old. Again, my WS friends really helped me through! Thank you all so much ... you know who you are!!

Anyway, if you like anything you see and want one you can either order from eBay or contact me at sweetbabyemma@gmail.com or PM here.

Thanks so much for looking ... let me know what you think!

Clue: Satsuma Edition

It was the psycho-sicko in the trailer park with a brick-o-block!

"Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" ~ "inside" motto of the CIA and the entire Anthony family!

Can't believe she is 4!!

How precious! You should set up shop on Etsy too: www.etsy.com

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Those are adorable! I agree with January...set up an Etsy shop. It's only 20 cents to list an item.