2009.10.5 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Misty has left town AGAIN and is headed to Orlando.

omg I am shocked! Finally Ron and his family are seeing Misty for who she is. Theresa is now saying she thinks Misty is lying. Changed her tune completely from last week.

I am so glad Mike Brooks is sitting in for NG tonight ~ you go get 'em Mike!!! :woohoo:

Misty has left town AGAIN and is headed to Orlando.
And staying with a friend. MB asked TN where MC is getting money from and she said the friend pays for everything. :loser:

It's amazing that this WHOLE family is unable to hold ANY type of job. NONE of them are working!

IF RC is searching for HC and is unable to work as they are saying on NG, isn't he in direct conflict with PCSO who has stated they don't want ANYONE searching??

This is a shame...JMO

Oh, and MC is wearing a "find Haleigh" button while she's away.

I'm just amazed that TN seems to finally be saying in public that they are not getting the straight story from Misty, and that the family relationship is under alot of stress as a result. TN really looks like she is finally starting to admit to some dark conclussions. I feel so bad for her in all of this.

Not me! She has enabled her family for too long, IMHO.

Tough love was needed a LONG time ago.

jmho

MB talking to guest attorneys about MC's trips out of town "to get away for a break" instead of staying around and cooperating with LE.

I would like to know more about this friend Misty has acquired over the past year. What does SHE know?

Caller was asking if Haleigh had been put in the black plastic bag (according to the letter) if the bag could've slipped under the mud, etc at the bottom of the pond. Answer was pond was completely drained and nothing was found.

TN: RC is doing the best he can to encourage MC to talk to LE and tell them whatever she knows, to bring Haleigh home and get those answers.

Just curious about something brought up on tonight's show ~ when NG's producer was talking about MC's friend who she's with now, the friend not working and husband being rich (or words to that effect). Anybody know where this information is coming from or who the friend might be? :waitasec: MOO

Just curious about something brought up on tonight's show ~ when NG's producer was talking about MC's friend who she's with now, the friend not working and husband being rich (or words to that effect). Anybody know where this information is coming from or who the friend might be? :waitasec: MOO

I haven't heard anything about this "friend" until tonight. Makes you wonder what their intentions are . . .

Every time I hear about MC needing to "get away to clear her head" or having to be "talked into talking to LE", it makes me ill. If your child is missing, you shouldn't need to "clear your head" and talking to LE should just be automatic. If my child were missing, I'd move into the PD station if they asked. I'd jump through hoops. If they told me it would help if I walked barefoot over burning coals, I'd have my shoes off before the word "coals". It just blows my mind in some of these cases (like Caylee) where the parents and/or family is refusing to cooperate. Blows my mind.

It is good to see that finally it seems RC and TN are starting to see, or at least admit, what MC might have done.

It's no secret that I'm pretty suspicious of Misty, but Mike's continued claim tonight that "Misty skipped town," is too much for even me.
"Skipped" town makes it sound as if she's doing something illegal. Like when someone "skips" out on a bill or a tab at a bar.
Sure, I would like for her to meet with LE and spill her guts; to clear up all the questions about her account of the evening in question.
But "skipped" town is just too dramatic even for this situation. Maybe if we all knew why she left again, that word might be more fitting.
However, onto a bigger question, and maybe there should be a thread for this, just how is LE going to get Misty to meet with them and take questions?
Having her family go one by one into the slammer hasn't worked. Secretly delivered letters hasn't got her talking, so what's it going to be?
Among all of you, there must be some useful and creative ideas of what would work to make Misty begin to cooperate with the cops.
The only idea I have is for them to pull Ron in for further questioning or make it seem to Misty that Ron is on the hot seat. But then, that would not work, if the cops actually distrust Ron and believe he may be holding something back too.
Or, perhaps they are following her every move and trying to find her breaking the law and she too can be place in the "Croslin" wing of the jail. Maybe a few nights inside a cell would loosen her lips.
Anyone of you have any other ideas?

I can admit that Misty leaving Satsuma again stirs up some questions in my mind but as far as the part of your post that I bolded, I can certainly see why this person would want to keep her privacy. I would love to know who it is but do you really question why no-one said her name? To answer your question I am not certain where this info originally came from but tonight TN did confirm she was gone and with "a friend"

I haven't heard anything about this "friend" until tonight. Makes you wonder what their intentions are . . .

Every time I hear about MC needing to "get away to clear her head" or having to be "talked into talking to LE", it makes me ill. If your child is missing, you shouldn't need to "clear your head" and talking to LE should just be automatic. If my child were missing, I'd move into the PD station if they asked. I'd jump through hoops. If they told me it would help if I walked barefoot over burning coals, I'd have my shoes off before the word "coals". It just blows my mind in some of these cases (like Caylee) where the parents and/or family is refusing to cooperate. Blows my mind.

It is good to see that finally it seems RC and TN are starting to see, or at least admit, what MC might have done.
I agree! At the time Haleigh went missing, MC was supposed to be babysitting both children while RC was at work. From what she's said, she's inferred that somebody came into the bedroom and took Haleigh while both she & Jr. were asleep. Now, if that had happened to me, I sure wouldn't be going on any vacation to 'clear my head' or whatnot while the child was still missing ~ the child who I was responsible for caring for! I just don't get it either. MOO

I can admit that Misty leaving Satsuma again stirs up some questions in my mind but as far as the part of your post that I bolded, I can certainly see why this person would want to keep her privacy. I would love to know who it is but do you really question why no-one said her name? To answer your question I am not certain where this info originally came from but tonight TN did confirm she was gone and with "a friend"
I don't care what the person's name is, I was more curious if it's somebody TN/RC know or just MC saying she was going away with a friend. All I remember was what the producer said, so thanks for confirming TN said the same also. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker